Are people going insane or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kin/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no coiner

>Are people going insane
just goyim as usual

This shit will crash hard
Normies who don't know anything about market cap keep buying it.
End is near my dudes cash out fast

Yes goyim, many exchanges don’t have any left to sell and demand is high. Sell your ripple so that the price may increase due to small supply and great demand

>tfw no coiner
bow to Jesus ya piece of feces

>Small supply

Jesus has no problems with my hoard of assorted 1’s and 0’s

Small available supply. Many exchanges have ran out recently. You would know that if you were profiting from ripple

fidget spinners get people excited it's just a fact of life

bought 200€ when it was 20cents. Have more than 3K right now. Could have had 10K if begun with 1K.

implying that fiat is not monopoly money

cashed out everything I had today. Im'expetting a big drop soon

>had bitcoin walet in 2011
>silk road n shieeet
>never buy any because the exchange rate was different every hour but the silk road prices stayed the same
>wtf not wastingn a penny on this shit

I’m even more remorseful than this guy

>Normies who don't know anything about market cap keep buying it.
"You know it's time to sell when shoeshine boys give you stock tips. This bull market is over"
It really is incredible how many of my pleb normie friends are trying to jump on this. It's an absolute pyramid scheme at this point.

Cryptocurrency makes more sense if you think of them as stocks instead of actual currency.

>no coiners say coins are made up money with no backing
>advises to invest in dollars
>doesn’t care that dollars are now made up money with no backing

you're hoarding the mark of the beast. you're gonna pay a hefty price.

With Jews

YOU LOSE

This is the jews trying to kill crypto. They're advertising in places like CNN hyping cRipple as the next big thing to steal money from normies and to crash the coin economy by destroying trust at the same time.
Anyone who coins knows that this is a terrible abomination, but the goyim only see dollar signs and trust that (((banks))) will make them rich.

Because if you learn to play the game the way the Jews do it's free money.

>Look up whatever coins are memeing on /biz/
>Judge them based on how cool the coin's logo is
>Buy $100 of the coolest
>Come back 1 week later, withdraw $1000
>Repeat

>Small supply
>Literally 6th most inflated coin with 38.739.144.847 units.

If you can’t beat em, join em

>petrodollar
>no backing
It's almost as if you have no clue why we have conducted wars for the past few decades.

There is a reason all of the good crypto is traded in USD.

>If you can’t beat em, join em
Traitors get the bullet too

>dollar has no backing

are you fucking mentally challenged or something? what is the US army.

How will you even afford a bullet, poorfag?

Not to mention the 60billion lying in wait to enter the market at 1 bil/month.

This is the jews following that very proverb though. They can't beat crypto so they instead subvert it to take over it or crash it.

A sheckel for the good goy

>already made 1000+% profit on it
>probably going to make more
>see Sup Forums faggots whining about it
>hate jews myself but don't give a shit because im not a childish ideological investor

stay poor everyone

the blockchain technology will kill many jobs in financial world. Expect riots.

I can appreciate the desire to make money over ideology. I myself HODL'ed XLM through the SJW controversy.
However, you do realized this is a mechanism by which the (((tribe))) will seize our gravy train right? You're giving up massive longterm wealth for more green numbers in your portfolio now. We could've been the next bankers but instead we bend over to them because they have reach with the normies.

Let me explain this one to you.

I don't care. I don't think anybody cares. I am just daytrading this shit. It's a colossal ponzi scheme.

It's glorious. People win, people lose - so long as you're patient and autistic, you can make money by currency speculation. This is nothing new; it's simply deregulated to a huge degree allowing for your average autist to make mad money each day.

You just (((don't understand how it works))).

You simply don't believe in the cause. You're a fair weather fan.

Then let me explain something to your short-sighted ass too.
This bubble is currently good through EOY 2020 if you follow the trends of normie investment. If XRP reaches their financial goals and the banks are ready to dump then it's all over by EOY 2018 at latest. Now calculate how much profit you expect within 2 years. That's how much you lose with jews.
Not to even mention that once the bubble bursts coin will still already have enough traction to be viable currency, something that XRP will also prevent if it can destroy trust in coin.

This, I literally just made $2000 over night.

I'm avoiding XRP for any long term holdings. I use it to buff up my stock when it's on the rise - because of its brand recognition.

Prove it and give me shit, I started with £100 last week, up to £220ish.

>literal fidget spinner coin

That's why you cash out when you've had enough profit. Also best of luck on your XLM hold, I've been in as well since 15 cents and its been a bumpy ride. I'm sure there will plenty of other coins will come along that can free us from the jews.

And what do you do? Sit on your ass and type on Sup Forums? fuck off, go shoot a government employee if you want to accomplish anything.

The only winning move is not to play.
Crypto is a globalist scam.

As are the bankers. Enjoy crashing your portfolio with your pump and dump. I'm sure those 3000% gains will be worth it when everyone pulls out of the blockchain the next day because banks just dumped trillion in XRP that they paid nothing for.

>no mention of ripple until this week
>suddenly everywhere

Are we being astroturfed lads?

Can we please get a sticky with the definition of literally?
This shit has gotten way out of hand.

Shut up and tell your bosses to pump REQ, I want a 25% profit before the day is out.

I started with ~$4000 and invested in the big coins (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum) which made me ~$15,000 in profit, but I realized that I didn't own enough shares to actually get rich, so I transferred all the money to the cheap coins (Ripple, Stellar, Cardano, Doge, Fun, Tron, New Economy Movement, Iota, Kin, Reddcoin) and bought a few thousand shares of each.

You really don't get it do you? XRP cannot be mined. All XRP stores are currently in the hands of the devs and the affiliate banks. When the dump occurs, they can essentially wreck the market by dumping trillions that they got for free. They have no monetary stake unlike you and it is in their best interest to shut it down.
Today CNN is advertising to everyone that they should put all their wealth into XRP, tomorrow XRP is dumped and everyone loses whatever they made and the trust in crypto is broken.
/XRP/ has been doing rounds on /biz/ for a while now when people realized how much of a power grab it is. Old money fears the new.
Fuck off Pajeet.

Good plan, I've been switching back and force between Eth and others.

I went up to around £250, but Req decided to shit out on me.

I've noticed a few patterns Sup Forums may find interesting.

At around 5-6am GMT, everything explodes. I think this is the Middle East, who would just be starting their morning at this point.

It explodes again at around 11pm, which is East-Asian morning.

it looks to me like people want to find another way, whether that be crypto or barter or unit banks......look out federal reserve, your days are numbered. i would be rich too if i could create and lend out a country's currency and charge interest.

Shut up and give me money, Schlomo. Do what you're good for.

look up the searl generator. its basically a big fidget spinner and its the same way flying saucers are supposed to work.

I've been listening to this same retarded FUD since I was in at 20 cents. Just fuck off, stay poor, and enjoy your XLM nosedive

No shit m8. The CEO of XRP is now one of the richest people on earth thanks to the explosion ripple had. The power of crypto is insane.

Do you know of a wallet where I can store this coin?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kin/#markets

I like to see all the crypto competition too. it is the beginning of the end for the fed and central banks. i have been waiting for this for a long time. any start is a good start.

actually the opposite read the fucking graph nigger. buy BTC

ripple is the first jewish p&d for normies

Sup Forums's coins are raiblocks and NEO

Convert it to Ripple and put it here:

rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

This is retarded. He's rich because people are using coins for speculative wealth and not for their original purpose of seamless wealth transfer.

Radical! Thanks brah! ;^)

well the american peoples weak minds are the link that connects our strong arm with the worlds toilet paper which jews designed to also blind us.

He can't cash out the market cap. The price of Ripple has been inflated with artificial scarcity. If they decided to dump everything the price would literally plummet to 0 in 10 minutes. This has happened with Bitcoin during dumps, but at least Bitcoin's scarcity is real. Ripple can literally be printed by the Jews.