Hero Academia

Best bro getting some attention

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/849861475707396096/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#849861475707396096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh so its a drug that gives powers and also theres a drug that takes powers away cool

Enhances and diminishes.
Stop being a Speedreader

Reading it right now, holy shit is Trigger canon now? I was just sort of supposing we'd never see anything from the spin off

Yeah, hoping Crawler and co make some nice cameos.

Best boy.

Unbreakable vs big monster guy when?

wtf i love Kirishima now

So if the quirk suppressor drug comes from a loli, does trigger come from a shota?

Momo skin grafts when?

Momo making organs for transplant when?

>Do you still read your favourites manga?
>I cannot read them anymore. I began comparing myself with them since I started. And when I read them, I realize the huge gap between my work and theirs, and it hurts...
Being Hori is suffering.

d-delet this

Where's that from?

I really want Deku to meet Knuckle

Hori needs to confidence. MHA's already one of the better manga out there.

This sounds stupid. How is he supposed to improve if he can't stand to read and compare his work with other mangas?

Sauce?

He shouldn't be so hard on himself. I mean it's good that he's not getting complacent but dammit I can't think of an ongoing manga that is that much better than this one.

>Kirishima is Hori's self-insert

I knew it. Hori's in the closet.

fuck
wheres this interview

Best bro just got a "I'm going to die by the end of this chapter" flag.

He showed he was a hero, he reflected on Bakugou, and he took down a dangerous but ultimately meaningless one shot villain

Hori is really trying to elevate Kirishima to MC-like status. I mean, he gets his own stretching scene among the rest of the main characters in the new OP, and now he's gonna be a big part of this arc, plus he's gone madman and gotten a huge fucking powerup. Not that I'm complaining, because this is fucking sweet, but this is probably the biggest powerup anyone in Class A has got so far, with the exception of Deku.

W-wait a fucking second. What if they're actually related? Do we have any info on Kirishima's family?

I honestly can't tell if this manga is supposed to be saying something with the stuff about people with shitty quirks. Some people in UA have quirks that don't seem immediately useful, but they're the minority by far, and it's pretty obvious someone like Mr Boxcutter arms could never become a hero even if he put more effort than everybody at UA combined simply because he's a normal person for all intents and purposes (this can be said of sadrock too but that's probably an example of not thinking forward enough).

Training with a quirk that bad would make very little difference. From the very start we have Deku's "all men are not born equal" line, but in his case the whole idea got handwaved by All Might giving him a quirk. Hell, in recent chapters it's been pointed out that if determination was the sole metric to decide who was going to be the inheritor of OfA there'd be lots of people just as adequate. Is Hori just inadvertently saying there's no point in competing with the naturally gifted?

*end of this arc, not chapter

I predict everyone in Class1- A is going to get to this point by the end of the manga.

It's just that there's so much to do, but so little time.

>the biggest powerup anyone in Class A has got so far, with the exception of Deku.

I think it is the only power up anyone in class A got so far besides Deku

eh, not that I disagree that there's a lot of better shit out there but I feel sorry for him. He needs some confidence in himself

Now we just need a "Kirishima:Origin" chapter.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

where the fuck did you got this from user?

Tsuyu got a new power straight up, Ochako's weight limit was increased

Damn, if this is true, he's pretty rough on himself.

Since when did Tokoyami hang out with the cool kids?

Kaminari, Jirou, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Urakara have all got powerups, and that's just off the top of my head. Don't speedread.

so what do you guys think was the origin for quirks?
Aliens? Chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay and give humans quirks? MAGIC?

He should be using them as a source of inspiration rather than comparing himself to them

Oh yeah, I gorgot about Tsuruyu camouflage
But I don't think Ochako's weight limit count as a power up, she just got better

>LETS START A RIOT!

ORIGIN chapters are for characters inspired by All Might. Kirishima will probably get a RISING chapter the same way Yao-Momo did.

>cool kids
>no todoroki

>Reading it right now, holy shit is Trigger canon now?
>now

When it was not canon? Vigilantes is canon dude.

I honestly kinda hope the series splits after Vigilantes is successful enough to prove it worthwhile.

Like we get two ongoing books with one following Deku's rise to herodom and another focusing on the rest of the class that aren't part of the main quad of Deku, Bakugou, Ochako, and Iida

He's only halfway cool

Probably not. I can't ever see Sugar, Grapes, Tails, Sero, or any of those similar side characters ever getting OP powerups and becoming relevant to the main plot. I'm sure that they will all have their moments, but I highly doubt everyone in Class A will eventually get the attention that Kirishima is right now.

>sero
>cool
Stop overthinking this is not some kind of band just random guys from class happened to be in same room at same time

>started translating parts of it
>browser crashed
>lost all of the translation
Fuck me. Comes from the post Jump Festa interview that the French publisher of BnHA did. He explains why Aoyama is kind of French for him. He glitters, just like France. And he kind of indirectly apologizes that he created his own delusion about France being just shiny and chic.

>cool kids
>no Shouji
Cmon user

Best Boy getting a power boost? I like it.

I would be really dissappointed if it ended up being something in the vein of chakra or nen, I really hope it's not a magic power. It probably has something to do with the glowing baby or AfO.

Everyone wants to be a hero. But the market is saturated and very few are going to get the level of recognition they want.

It's like acting. There are hundreds of thousands of actors. Less than one percent of them will ever be truly relevant. Just imagine trying to be one yourself with that much competition. There's very little chance you'd be part of the lucky .00001%.

It's not that Razorarms CAN'T be a hero - he could probably be a decent but relatively unknown one like Native or Manual if he put his mind to it. But unless he had Stain levels of autism and dedication, he probably wouldn't be strong-enough or flashy-enough to make it on his own. Not to mention that he didn't go to U.A. or any other hero school. Going to one is pretty much the bare minimum requirement to ever being relevant.

>The TV's off

turn that TV back on

Shouji is on an entirely different level of cool that can't be quantified. He can't be grouped with others based on coolness, they just can't compare

I mean, what the fuck do you think a power up is, if not "getting better"?

>We never saw Bakugo, Mineta or Tsuyu's room

I NEED TO KNOW

What's up with Kirishma suddenly having femenine facial features? Was he always this way? It's making my dick feel weird.

it will be aliens and Deku will eventually team up with BULGE

Isn't unbreakable just name of technique/transofmation

There's a point where it stops being reference for improvement. Similar thing happened with Tokyo Ghoul's author.

>Grapes
Grapes probably has a secondary power that he's not aware of, like cloning.

Any drawfags here? I got a request

I can't wait until Pop shows up and steals the show.

Season 2 hype

Based on what? Your headcanon? Why the fuck would he have cloning?

Pop Step is extremely canon my friend

That guy is sadrock's father

he's hanging out in the middle of nowhere with his animal buddies

>No Todoroki
>cool kids.

>guess I'll just make myself harder

>Deku is Hori self insert.
>Pro heroes = Pro mangakas
>All Might is Kishimoto
>Bakugo is Tabata
Who's mirio then?

Yeah, it's some retarded shipperfag, pay them no mind.

that sounds so fucking lewd

So sasuke's quirk is gone forever or what?

Nope. Hori has said multiple times Mineta is his self insert much more than Deku.

>155531697
>autistic kids
>cool

Didn't he get called gap cool by the girls?

He's a notorious shitposter, you just have to ignore any suspicious posts regarding Mineta, Mirio or Jirou and he'll eventually die starved from (You)s

>guess I'll just punch harder
I'm sensing a pattern here.

>I'm a huge pervert plz stop thinking I am a gay fuccboi

this image seems really familiar have we not seen this before or something similar

Is there any purpose in hardening his hair?

I know, just didn't think it was grapefag at first.

>Is there any purpose in hardening his hair?
protecting his brain

>guess I'll just bomb harder
>guess I'll just shock harder
>guess I'll just gravity harder
>guess I'll just frog harder

Did Deku get a power up? I mean, unlike shoot/kick style (these being more techniques than power-ups), the only "power up" he got was getting %100000 , but it just happened once and wrecked him hard while Kirishima got a "Super Saiyan-esque" style power up

He's just going full cowl, Kirishima style. Also it looks sharp and cool.

I hope this guy comes back to slime harder

Mineta's room can't be shown, user, it's too lewd.

mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/849861475707396096/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#849861475707396096

Ep 3 preview. Looks like another 1 chapter adaptation

Dunno about that.

Only when every villain gets freed from jail.

Deku's power up is that his Full Cowl has gone from 5% to 8%, and also his Shoot style.

Full cowl.

He got a 3% Full Cowl increase

>the race is being expanded

YES

Suddenly? Kirishima was always a cutie, user.

>gets released
>slimes momo

muh dick

Shoot style isn't really a power up, but yeah full cowl and 5-8% is.

and I thought Fumikage was maximum edge, but these edges kill you

I want to lick Kirishima's pussy so bad