Konosuba Thursdays!

Konosuba thread because why not?
And we're less than 3 days away from the said Konosuba event!

konosuba.com/

Konosuba movie hype!!

There are already two threads going on right now you fucking autist

>only two threads

Someone clearly needs to make a few more konosuba thread

Why is Aqua so overrated?

most Aqua fans are just dumb axis cult members. Eris and pads not Aqua and natural breasts ok?

>Konosuba movie hype!!
I hope that dancing Aqua is just to show excitement, because a movie would be The Megumin Show.

>movie only panders to megumemes
I will quit rage this shit so hard it makes my blood boil just to think about it

>movie would be The Megumin Show.
Only if they really want to do a boring and generic show

The anime really needs to take the route of ignoring the source material, the moment it also becomes the megumin show, this shit will crash and burn into oblivion

>The anime really needs to take the route of ignoring the source material, the moment it also becomes the megumin show, this shit will crash and burn into oblivion

I don't think that would be the case, the internet got spammed with megumin more than konosuba itself. She's the most popular in both the novels and the anime.

That's just because that's just what it is: a "meme". Nobody likes the show just because of megumin (save for the occasional autists of course) it's good because of the dynamics between all the characters, that's what makes it interesting and enjoyable

THIS. We need Konosuba to keep good as ever

fpbp

whats with her face?

2nd ED>1st ED

>Aqua
>overrated

She's a retard.

She's having fun. Something you will never be able to feel.

Darkness is the best girl.

Aqua > the rest.

This.

Reminder:
>ywn be nestled in Megumin's shitt

>accidentally a scatfag

Kek.