The left can't me-

Oh fug that's it I'm a hilldawg now

fixed

Why do people get upset at people using ketchup but not BBQ sauce?

This shitty thread again... how long will you be dining out on this one?

>meanwhile in reality

Like I said yesterday well done and rare taste exactly the same. Also anything less than well done contains parasites so there is no reason to eat meat that isn't well done. The only people who eat rare are people who think it makes them tough. People who eat rare are the same people who drive cars with number sticks. You aren't tough for doing things the difficult way.

The chainsaw was a nice touch but the comic comes off as far too try hard, it's better than most leftie memes but it's stil not good

> rare and well done taste exactly the same

You're fucking nuts

>cars with number sticks
>this entire post
Laffin

Noone thinks a person who likes it rare is tough. What are you, 12?

immediately funnier and more memeworthy than the original
the left cannot meme

rare meat has a mushy texture comparable to tofu
if you don't eat well done meat you are LITERALLY a soyboy by proxy

You’re fucking stupid

Number sticks?

The only realistic version

>r*ddit

No it cant meme, another proof.
Hint: for a meme to be funny and efficient, it must have both humor and a part of reality.
Fact is, there is no humor there, its just a poor try to strawman from a brainlet. Second fact, no rightwinger do that. Jackass fans do that. And even if one did, there is no comparision with the legions of completly crazy leftists.
As a final remark, you can be stupid and right wing, but you cant be clever, sane and educated and be a genuine leftist.
To embrace madness and buzzwords, you must be insane or stupid.

Some people drive cars that instead of having letter sticks have number sticks. Number sticks are more dangerous. They roll backwards, have to slow down before they can go faster and they cause accidents. Most people who drive number sticks are boomers that think it's cool to use outdated technology.

1. it isn't a meme, it's a comic. These things existed before you were born.
2. Saying the word fact doesn't make your opinions and conclusions facts.
3. The jackass fans are right wingers, and that's reality, which it's criticizing.
4. You're right you can be stupid and right wing.
5. strawman and brainlet are buzzwords.

But they cant.

SHADILAY

That's a Sup Forums face, not re-
Oh, same thing.

saving to my autism folder

This comic is kinda funny, especially when you consider the fags who still go on t_d. But it’s pretty unrealistic. Snowflake triggers them harder than pretty much anything else.

A girl on facebook was freaking out about. She basically said “oh so i’m a snowflake huh? Would a snowflake sperg out online over being called a snowflake? Maybe it’s because i’m not racist”. It was ine of the most odd, self deluded posts i’ve ever seen. Just REEEEing about being called a snowflake which, ironically, makes her a snowflake.