Sup Forums's opinion on psychedelics?

Whats the consensus on tripping balls?

I know theres a lot of hate/bants surrounding weed but never psychs.

I have literally been to other realities, meet with gods, experienced the universe as the universe and laughed with old friends during btfo's.

Ive seen the worse things too.

Have you flown? What was your experience/s?

>inb4 hippy faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155483355/#155483355
twitter.com/AnonBabble

back to erowid.org

it is degenerate if you use it for hedonism.

You sound like the hippie faggot OP

I did in the early days. Now its more ritual to remind me that there is more to reality than what we perceive, helps with see the bigger, long term picture.

There is no consensus on that here.

My opinion is that psychedelics are a doubled-edged sword. There are positive and negative aspects.

I think they are a useful tool that could guide civilization to amazing things if more people tried them. Not saying everyone should try them because some people are just too retarded to really wrap their heads around it. But if more of our leaders and politicians tried them the world would change for the better

If you are entertained by psychedelic trip, good for you. If you get some kind of deep insight during a psychedelic trip, you are unfortunately a brainlet for having not been able to come upon those realizations with a sober mind.

>takes psycadelics
>sees things that are not there
>It's obviously reality and sheeit not the fact ive taken drugs
retard

search the archive for any one of 10 billion threads we've had on this.

tl;dr nearly everyone agrees that they're better than meth/heroin/etc., but some Sup Forumsacks still consider them degenerate, while others consider them to be a red pill.

they're good for certain people, bad for others. The people that immediately go against them on here are retards. They can be good for certain people no matter what they say.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155483355/#155483355
I'll also say that you should notice how retards openly go against these things but when it comes to drugs that are just that like weed people often defend them.

>retard sees comment
>never takes a serious psych
>thinks it's just shapes,colors, and hallucinations
>doesn't know the come up to LSD is like adderall, and pure euphoria while your brain starts working infinitely harder than it was before
Then the peak happens, and the introspective thoughts along with your brain working as hard as its working gives an experience where it feels like a million jew curtains have been lifted from your eyes, you can see clearer.
>mfw I literally have 5 tabs on me

>I have literally been to other realities, meet with gods, experienced the universe as the universe
no, you haven't

yes it's called being high, nothing "introspective" about it unless your a dumb fuck

I haven't met any gods. But i sure as hell have been to other realities.
I dont usually take drugs. But I am pro at meditation, so one joint is enough to take me places.

have you ever done it? yes? no?

Tripping balls is just your 3D mind experiencing infinity.
Your brain is a filter that keeps infinity out so you can function in the third density.
Schizos' filters are kinda fucky, so it's like they're always in varying degrees of tripping balls/experiencing other densities.

The only "drug" I use anymore is DMT, but I don't see it as a drug. Its more of a gateway to somewhere else. Literally. I've encountered conscious, intelligent beings, which has lead to a major overhaul of my views of existence. I've seen places more real than our existence. There is absolutely something there, but I'm beginning to get the feeling that we're not meant to experience it yet. I've actually been directly told that by something but I'm not sure if it was just that specific place I was in. You really have to be cautious if its something you're going to do more than occasionally. Entity attachment is real and can fuck you up. Bad. That being said, I would highly encourage everyone to try it at least once as its unlike any other experience on this earth. I also don't think its degenerate as it already exists in our body, and supposedly exists within every living organism. There's really no reason for it to be illegal other than kikes not wanting us to enter the spirit realm.

I've been getting more into deep meditation and found that I'm able to get as strong of results from that as I used to off of drugs. Visually, I'm able to reach the level of a strong mushroom trip and I'm relatively new to it. Supposedly, monks and the like are able to reach levels that exceed or equal a DMT experience and that is "enlightenment".

Drugs are the lie and meditation is the truth. The lie is sweet at the beginning at bitter at the end. The truth is bitter at the beginning and sweet at the end.

It was pushed by the intelligence agencies to fuck your mind. But yeah sure go take psychedelics you boring faggot, just means your life is a joke, so taking drugs isn't going to change that.

yes

>Thinks our perceived reality is all that exists
>Calls others retarded
lol

First tried LSD at 19, just one tab on a Friday and one more on the subsequent Sunday. Had a great time, and it diminished any fear of the psychedelic experience I may have had.

Since then, I've done quite a bit lol (23 now) since it lit a fire in me to understand the universe from the standpoint of what consciousness can do. I don't think it's degenerate to use psychedelics as long as you have a constructive mindset. If you're trying to build something, such as greater understanding of self or God, art, music, etc., psychedelics can be a tool to do so. The fact that drugs' consciousness altering effects exist convince me that they are there for a reason.

Personally, I'm a musician and I've come to use music as the foundation for my current view of physical reality. In addition to researching from age 20-23 how history is not what we've been told, I also gone head first into science being far different than what is currently accepted. With LSD, I can see physical reality boiling down to pure energy, and consciousness a form of universal energy. The differences in the degree of vibratory motion of this energy creates our reality, and how those vibrations interact changes reality. There is harmony and dissonance inherent in those vibrations, which has me convinced that reality is analogous to music, and that perhaps the universe can be "played" like an instrument to some extent.

It's nothing that I go crazy over, it's just sort of a crazy theory that I can't prove or disprove ATM. It's a fulfilling starting point for me when I analyze my surroundings/actions/circumstances tho

It's not for everybody. If you plan to take the ride, strap in and travel with an experienced guide. Also, have your irl shit together. There is a reason homeless people use opioids and alcohol to suppress reality and not substances that tend to enhance reality.

That feeling when your body disassembles like lego blocks and your conciousness gets sucked into another dimension

>155535772

you order the leaves on Ebay and extract it with toluene ?>

I get mimosa hostilis bark. Its legal and you can get a kg for around $150 which will usually yield about 10g.

God Americans are so hypocritical. You’ll have someone preaching on how weed is so bad, but you’ll see that same person shoving McDonald’s down there throat and wash it down with some beer and have a cig on top of it.

Ive had that on DMT too. Its strange, its not like your unwanted, in fact Ive rarely felt so wanted but it was as if they were telling me "not yet, you got shit to do". I had a mate who got really depressed for a few weeks after, he felt 'reality' wasn't 'enough'. For me it was the other way round, it has enhanced my perception and appreciation of life.

Do you smoke it or juice it?

You are a degenerate if you dont use psychedelics because you are happy living in the reality jews made for you. Sorry sweetie but its time to expand your mind.

Amazing, what range are your vibes? Mine are always really high pitched, I've put it down to the same reason I can't meditate (((ADHD)))

thx buddy, got a seller you can recommend, me and a friend wanna try it
also maybe a recommended extraction tek

Are you trying to get yourself and other people caught up?

I've tripped once on psilocybin truffles, ate far too many of them and spent the whole thing just managing it so I didn't get much out of them. Having said that I have bipolar and the descriptions people have given me of 'profound' trips just sound like the good half of a manic episode to me so maybe I don't need them.

When you think so slowly compared to others, but get flooded by racing thoughts that cause you to think maybe just as fast as a normal person but have your hypomania go noticed as a personality quirk instead of a psychological episode and are thus called a brainlet even if you have 120+ IQ

Smoke. I will eventually go via ayahuasca when the time is right.

>same reason I can't meditate (((ADHD)))
As someone with ADHD I always thought the same thing but you will be able to do it with practice. Look into Kundalini yoga. The breathing aspect really helped me to be able to focus. Be careful though, as "Kundalini psychosis" is undeniably real and it literally breaks people. Its essentially a trip that never ends once activated and a lot of people can't handle / aren't ready for that. It helped me to stop the voices and chaos that existed in my blank mind and now its actually really easy to turn off my thoughts.

Maya ethnobotanicals

There are things about life and the world that you just won't understand unless you use psychedelics
Example-
>The pineal also has the ability to convert serotonin to tryptamine, a critical step in DMT formation. The unique enzymes that convert serotonin, melatonin, or tryptamine into psychedelic compounds also are present in extraordinarily high concentrations in the pineal. These enzymes, the methyltransferases, attach a methyl group—that is, one carbon and three hydrogens—onto other molecules, thus methylating them. Simply methylate tryptamine twice, and we have di-methyl-tryptamine, or DMT. Because it possesses the high levels of the necessary enzymes and precursors, the pineal gland is the most reasonable place for DMT formation to occur
This chemical is unknowingly at the center of our lives and behind every fabric of our mind. Our ancestors made use of psychedelics to discover language, religion, and eventually the spark that ignited civilization. The manna consumed by the ancient Israelites has been proven to have been psilocybin mushrooms, and the ancient Greeks used LSD to inspire their pantheon and mythology. If you have used psychedelics enough you will begin to perceive yourself, the world, and interactions in a completely different and far more rational way. Throughout history we have made use of these substances to explore our minds.
>One of the modern inhibitors to our pineal gland is fluoride, which calcifies it. In Europe, it is believed that 60-80% of the population has a calcified pineal gland. Conversely in Asia it is 15 to 25% and in Africa it is predicted to be 5 to 15%.

The forces of ZOG in the US government have forbidden us from partaking in this sacrament and instead feed us the chemical fluoride, which inhibits the natural wonders of our pineal glands. Once you have used these sacraments, you will know how essential they are to us.

please never leave your third world shit hole we have enough dumb fucks here as it is

It's a long term goal of mine to consciously lower my overall rate of vibration. I don't believe it's impossible - the more you learn and the more you try, the clearer life should get. At 19, I acted much more impulsively and with less thorough thought. I played music but I never "listened" to what I was playing. There was one mushroom trip where I finally realized the benefit of "listening", and I'm convinced it physically changed how I hear harmony. Like my ears actually became more sensitive as a result.

I may or may not have ADHD, never diagnosed, but I've always spread myself quite thin over multiple tasks. I don't think it precludes someone from lowering their vibration. I see it as a matter of tuning an instrument--

Clean your apartment, give everything a place, organize your physical surroundings and you'll be able to organize your inner self much more successfully. I took two weeks to "fine tune" my apartment, and I cleaned/maintenced all of my instruments, and I feel it had a huge effect on the way that energy flows in my apartment.

please never leave your 3-dimensional '''reality''' it will shatter your frail soul.

A real master never takes psychedelics. He/she just synthesizes them within themselves via willpower.

Roasted

Will you guys share some of your insights with me so that I can use them in my next physics paper? I trust that you have many meaningful (and totally not made up) things to say about the nature of reality.

>le empiricist brainlet faec

Are you able to describe the other dimensions to me using a non-mathematical framework? Interesting, considering the scale on which these dimensions are relevant.

What would like to know?

Also, have you done psyches?

In any case it doesn't matter, having been to these places it in no way invalidate material science, in fact I have found the more I trip the more I want to explore the proven and measurable aspect of 'this' reality. Personally I think a lot of today's scientists could do with a good hard dose of LSD.

Why do you think what you see is in any way real? Why would the brain be capable of letting you access "higher dimensions" or whatever. And no I have not done psychedelics.

drug users are losers