Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul

24 hours to go. Sites have teasers.
Ep 1 story: 王都に出稼ぎにきた少女ニーナは、街の人たちと触れ合いながら、田舎に仕送りをするために一生懸命働いていた。その頃、王都では包帯悪魔と言われる正体不明の悪魔が、人間を虐殺する事件が多発していた。その噂を聞きつけたニーナは、その包帯悪魔を自分で捕まえようとするのだが……。

Also confirmed for Amazon exclusive.

Other urls found in this thread:

moca-news.net/article/20170407/2017040700000a_/01/
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1491442463
youtu.be/XSczPBZeNRc?t=1m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=eXlgaTC7eFg
youtube.com/watch?v=2ACdBf1GCPU
youtube.com/watch?v=jgcVqUQ_E6E
youtube.com/watch?v=0tjfrDmxSOw
mega.nz/#!IkEnhSxa!r9ihsTdwjURXGLQyaWDuXSQcSyL32pf6Yzge3HsM3gY
hara-pan.blog.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Preview cuts
moca-news.net/article/20170407/2017040700000a_/01/
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1491442463

>その頃、王都では包帯悪魔と言われる正体不明の悪魔が、人間を虐殺する事件が多発していた。その噂を聞きつけたニーナは、その包帯悪魔を自分で捕まえようとするのだが……。
>Nina wants to capture the "bandaged demon", but...

Great job.

when did amazon suddenly get all the anime, is it america only I'm not seeing any of these new shows.

Oh, it's Nina. Nina!

24 hours is too long

>Also confirmed for Amazon exclusive.

Does this apply to regions outside of Japan too?

This is the first major blitz they've tried since revealing their new "anime strike" streaming channel back in January, presumably after testing the waters for the winter season they decided to throw some money into licensing and ended up getting a lot of the more anticipated shows.

The major issues with it though is that it is an additional fee on top of needing amazon prime and I think it may only be available in North America.

Yes. From their NA licenses this season Virgin Soul is worldwide alongside a couple of others.

>this is Rita now
Kisamas, what are you done?!
Why even watch.

It's only a sec but she looks darn cute in the mine cart

youtu.be/XSczPBZeNRc?t=1m25s

youtube.com/watch?v=eXlgaTC7eFg

The Sentai licenses are America only but this is probably worldwide since this is also Amazon exclusive in Japan.

I want Nina/Azazel to be the OTP sp much. King looks like an edgy asshole.

whats it about?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ACdBf1GCPU

Well at least with all these Amazon exclusives create buzz that Amazon streaming exists. May no other show suffer no viewership like Onihei did.

High fantasy featuring elements from the game Rage of Bahamut. I'm too knackered to answer properly, sorry. But this season is looking to the conflict between Humans, Gods and Demom realms. Someone else help this user, ta' guys

Virgins

>cag
Just as I was about to head to sleep, darn you user, darn you

wasted potential.
awesome art, good characters and generic shit fantasy plot.

Hold on, I've been out of the loop for a while. What's with this "Amazon exclusive" shit I keep seeing mentioned? Did CR die and Amazon take over or something?

What does amazon exclusivity mean for fansubs? Shitty rips? Slow ass releases? Hardsubs?
They can't possibly be worse than funi, can they?

>Did CR die and Amazon take over or something?
Pretty much.
Amazon will take over in a couple of years.

>They can't possibly be worse than funi, can they?
No. They hardsubs like Funi did, but on the other hand they don't fuck up the colors and they don't latecast. If you're a payingcuck, then yes, it's worse because you have to pay the Amazon Prime fee plus 5 extra Jew bucks a month for the anime service. Even "piracy is worse than Hitler" normalfags are raging at this scam, I doubt it will last long.

Amazon subs good or bad?

oh boy, fun times ahead

Good as in professional and has karaoke.
I'd still take fansubs over that but beggars can't be choosers.

Soon we won't even live in nations anymore, the next world war will be between Apple and Amazon.
Pure Ancapistan ahead.

Amazon has a newish streaming service that is anime specific, called anime strike. It first came out in January but this seasons is the first one where they actually got a notable amount of streaming licenses, including Bahamut.

The service requires that you have amazon prime and pay an additional fee on top of that, as far as rips though I don't really know anything about that myself, though I saw a few people say it would be more difficult.

CR is still around though if Amazon decided to get really serious about it I'm not sure how they'd be able to compete effectively

To quote
>their subs and audio literally aren't even encrypted. if you find the link to them, you can just download them
The subs aren't hardcoded, the vidya just has such tough DRM that rippers have just recorded the stream or whatever.

Was asking about fansubs in particular because I don't pay for shitty streams. Hardsubs is a bummer, hopefully bahamut gets some love from fansubbers.
Well, as far as amazon exclusive tv shows are concerned I see rips of those pop up pretty quickly, doesn't seem like they're hard to rip. Anime Strike might be different but I doubt it.
Well shit.

Bring it on desu, let's all go out in a blast

What was Martinet's motivation beyond wanting to watch the world burn?

Does the anime have a set release date yet?

Whenever I look it up, I see nothing about when it's going to air.

Tomorrow/Today.

Oh FUCK seriously? I didn't expect it to be anytime soon, especially THIS soon.
user, you just made my day. I love you. I hope you have a grade life.

It's only twice in the OP.

You got me there, I'm a blind retard

Who is that chick with Rita? Is /ll/ happening?

That's ol Amira.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgcVqUQ_E6E

>girly song for the girly girl Nina

I have high hopes for the ed.

Man i love DAOKO voice. So fucking sexy.

Is that Amira behind Rita? Is she coming back?

It's anyone's guess, since it's fanart.

I see Amazon rips all the time. The first episode of season two of AoT has an Amazon rip out, and it looks a shitload better than any other copies. The only downside is the filesize is huge, I guess. But that's not a problem in my opinion. I don't see how anyone can complain about filesize in fucking 2017,where 1 TB HDs are 40 bucks.

Amazon has an anime channel with Amazon Prime. It costs an extra five bucks a month to get it. It's softsubbed, and the quality is better than any other anime streaming service shit I've seen.

Amazon rips for American shows are all over the internet, and are generally among the better looking rips until BluRay copies come out. When they come out depends on the distributor I guess. Some shows hit Amazon less than a day after they air, some take a few days.

Only downside I guess is the file size for Amazon rips tend to be bigger than average.

My two HDs have barely any space left and I'm too lazy to buy a new one.

Where's the sexy yuri one?

Forgot the details but it ran into problems and now it's in perpetual limbo or something

>yuri
Why can't /u/r kind stay in your containment board?

I totally forgot about that. I don't care about that shit but I remember it was kind of funny yet depressing when they just fucking erased the staff list from the website.

It was even a (relative) short anime. How hard can you fuck up making 1 cour of shorts?

Dead. Looks like you'll have to watch the one that actually sounds good instead.

He's an asshole.

What game characters are you expecting to see this season?

Lucifer actually doing something this time and not being a lazy hikiNEET.

He was a lazy hikki neet in game too.

Then he got butthurt and tried to end the world so Monica killed him.

THE MAD CYCLONE

On that note the director mentioned meeting with Sakurai a few days ago.

I hope that's a good sign.

One of the shorts will be Lucy dying and Azazel losing his shit.

Who's hype for more FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Amazon

Another show I'm interested in gets taken.

Is the 2nd short episode subbed?
youtube.com/watch?v=0tjfrDmxSOw

I'm ready.

Kaiser >>> Jeanne

Will they finally make him a character?

Cerberus, but more that like 30 seconds

Megazine cover. Says something about "Bahamut Virgin Soul's prophecy of doom"

Apparently not quite as important as "Hybrid aliens and the fear of an earth invasion!"

>hybrid aliens
What the hell is this?

>the birth of half-earthling half-aliens?!
>the truth about abduction cases comes to light!

apparently.
It's a very serious megazine.

FAVAROOOOOOO

Can only hope the user on nyaa will rip or screencap or whatever this tomorrow

It airs tomorrow at what time?

10.5 hours from now.

Subs never.

It's been subbed for about two weeks now

Source got a link both subbed shorts?

Skelly

mega.nz/#!IkEnhSxa!r9ihsTdwjURXGLQyaWDuXSQcSyL32pf6Yzge3HsM3gY

Sub files for both episodes

Just download the 1080p rips on nyaa and put them in the same folder.

What the fuck is wrong with her tits?

Thanks senpai

Have a "Pascale, Lorea and Liza" poster

Siiick hairdoos. Here's hoping these 4koma kings make an appearance in animu

Still hard at work.

never finished the first season desu (not that it wasnt extremely predictable how it was going to end)

but anyways.... FAVAROOOO

Sayo Yamamoto directed the OP this time.

I'm sure you can finish it pretty quickly user. Or at least watch the final two episodes so you know how it ended.

Oh, not the ED? Looking forward to it then, it's not gonnabe recycled slideshows anymore.

Gotta say that the final fight between Kaisar and Favaro had godly sound design

Those fucking clashes

5 minutes

I eagerly await more contributions from our old MS Paint user.

Got a link to the blog that posts these?

hara-pan.blog.jp/

I guess Favaro turns up on ep 8 or 9? But no ponytail, so it's probably a flashback.

Cheers user

I should have rewatched it.
I don't remember anything.