Bravo Anno!

Bravo Anno!

No matter how overrated he is, I respect him for Shin Godzilla

What are you trying to say here?
Eva is overrated? Yes.
Anno is bad director? No.
Still Eva is good and Anno did good job on it. Now proceed to watch kemono 3d and stop reposting pics you saw somewhere.

>babby watches his first 80s anime

I dont

What a hack

It was good though.

Hell yeah shin godzilla was good! First form godzilla was creepy though.

Yeah, after all Anno ripped off all of them.

80s anime is bad

Except for the good ones

>Eva is overrated?
in terms of all film and literature, yes.
in terms of all anime, no.
Eva is one of the few anime with actual cinematography, instead of a bunch of shots slapped together by some directors who have never taken a film class in their life. Technical aspects alone make it one of the best anime.

>of the few
Watch more anime.

name some

>rec me plz

if you don't want to defend your point, that's fine. Don't try making it in the first place. There's a total of less than 10 directors in the anime industry that have ever taken a film class, and most of them haven't made all that many shows.

Watch more anime.

Why would I go watch some shitty anime when I could go watch a much better film. I think the reason you are somehow deceived into thinking anime has good cinematography is because you've never seen a Kubrick or Tarkovsky or etc. film. Don't just watch anime because it's anime, go watch something good despite what medium it's in. You limit yourself so much that you have no variety and no standards. Sorry that anime directors have no talent, sorry that hurts your feelings. This is sad too because the Japanese used to be great cinematographers, but long gone are the days of Akira Kurosawa and Yasujiro Ozu

Man, I was posting the same shit as you a few years back. Watch more anime.

oh well I wasn't expecting a defence anyways. Forgot people on this site can't form arguments if they aren't singular buzzwords, phrases, or fallacies.

If I may seriously ask, why are you here at all, let alone posting?

because >>Sup Forums is a terrible board and there are plenty of good anime I do like. They just have good writing to make up for bad cinematography.

Oh, back when I was in my "anime simply doesn't hold up" phase I thought the writing was shit, too.

you know what you need? FAN SERVICE!!!

why did YOU keep watching anime then? I changed my opinion after watching about 300 anime and deciding to watch film classics because I was starting to have trouble finding anime I enjoyed anymore. I'd love to hear this obscure anime you saw that blows anything Kubrick has done out of the water, but you'd just say I was /r/ing

Like 40% I watched more anime, 60% I grew up

>60% I grew up
Anime is targeted at teenagers? How does growing up make that more enjoyable? Most anime are afraid to have any subtlety or ambiguity because the majority teenage audience will be too confused at it.

so he created characters with proper shading techniques?

Can we talk about that watermark first?

Wow, I got tired of it after 50. And this is overall

Go fuck yourself than