Why are so few Christians fundamentalists?

Less than 1% are Amish or otherwise orthodox fundamentalist.

More than 25% of Jews are orthodox fundamentlist

Over 70% of Muslim are orthodox fundamentalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of all the religious nutjobs, the Christians are the most reasonable.

True sir. Why is that? Is it because the Holy Bible is the most ridiculous SJW stuff, while the Torah is pretty heavy on restrictions and rules and the Quran is an incoherent sum of strange poems that include unreadable mess?

The only Christian fundamentalists are Protestant; so short answer: The Catholics.

those women literally work as prostitutes in an asian country

Huh?

If they were reasonable they'd be fundamentalists.

You know the Torah is in the bible right? You might be thinking of the Talmud

This, if Catholics read their bible they wouldn't be Catholic that's why I stopped being a Catholic

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

>You know the Torah is in the bible right?
The Old Testament is included as "strictly advisory only" in the Holy Bible. Only the new stuff is binding.

Okay, so go and live a life of sin, lay with niggers, fornicate, commit adultery do whatever you want because your priest told you only half the bible is true

Whites are not retarded?

How so?

Well first of all they pray to others besides God or Jesus, the bible is clear that the only mediator between mankind and God is Jesus, if you pray to someone besides God then you pray to Jesus and that's it.
Don't pray to saints, don't pray to family, don't pray to Mary. Instead you should pray FOR your family that is currently living, praying to the dead is pointless they can't pass your prayers on to God they can't hear you, a medium is unclean the bible says
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

They also worship the Pope, they say that he is in communication with God and his messanger, as I said earlier Jesus is the only mediator between man and God and you should worship no man

Acts 10:25-26
And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him
But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.
Speaking of saints according to the bible everyone who's a believer is a saint
Romans 1:7
To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

There's also the rosary which Jesus forbid
Matthew 6:7
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

There's also the assumption of Mary, they're putti Mary on a level equal to God, which is wrong she's a sinner every man is a sinner
Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
This is why we need Christ, why even Mary needed him

christianity is very liberal there are even celebrations and priests of all kind.

We need to go back to true biblical literalism, there's too much false doctrine that's the problem Christian leaders don't teach the bible they teach their opinions. They teach we should accept fags, when God calls them an abomination this is 100% false, and you get people who read the bible and say well God is a bigot how can he say that and become atheists.
The church is corrupt, every single major church whatever denomination you are Anglican, united, episcopal, Lutheran, catholic all of them are corrupt and turning people away from the Lord and towards Satan.

I wholly agree with this but you can take it one step further. Having a cross in a church is idolatry even if you do not worship the cross itself. Also having statues or imagry of God, Jesus, saints or whatever is also idolatry, which is something you find in all Christian denominations

Because Christianity is less a religion and more a Jewish control system.

I find these women significantly more attractive than women with many layers of makeup

They are cosplaying whores user
Christianity teaches women to cover their bodies just like Islam and Judaism

At least the third whore has makeup on

The satanists Talmud says a woman needs makeup, makeup is literally satanic.
I agree, all the major denominations even with the Protestant reformation still follow the man made doctrines set out by the Catholic Church. We should follow the laws of the bible not the laws of man

*the most liberal

FTFY

>Okay, so go and live a life of sin, lay with niggers, fornicate, commit adultery do whatever you want because your priest told you only half the bible is true
The 10 commandments are incorporated as binding into the New testament by reference. All 10 commandments are repeated in the New testament with the exception of the Sabbath, which is why Christians may work on Sunday.

Dude, I have had Christian fundamentalist indoctrination from age 3 to age 18 through kindergarten, primary school and high school (all with mandatory religious classes), I know my bible sir.

Even the pre-Catholic era of Christianity worshiped idolatry like heathens with statues and imagery. Catholicism did certainly not start all of it

At the minimum the knees should be covered, I prefer longer though I think the Edwardians perfected it

So you know that Jesus literally said that not one jot of the law would be abolished until heaven and earth have passed? Can you tell me when this happened? As far as I'm aware the earth is 6,000 years old not 2,000
I'm talking the early days, the year 100's and so on

Titus...

In the US about 10% are. More so now as traditional white baptist and mainline Protestants are being replaced by smaller more conservative sects. Also that Unitarian bullshit is growing too but they are reverse fundamentalists. Catholics White or Hispanic are just straggling along. Orthodox Jews and Amish number about 1,000,000 combined and have a median age of 18. Expected to Quadruple by April 2050. Also because people 18 - 29 aren’t religious anymore.

Though I should add that is just in total. Breakdown by age you find a lot of Christian youths regardless of race have fundamentalist parents in some way.

>So you know that Jesus literally said that not one jot of the law would be abolished until heaven and earth have passed?

So, genius, what do you think Matthew 5:17 to 5:19 means? We didn't only have discussions on the subject, we had to memorize the part in German by heart. And no, it doesn't mean what you just said. Did you know there are about 25 other passages which relate to Matthew 5:18 which are either reaffirming, slightly different or contradictory to the meaning you prescribe to it? This is why only Messianic Judaism believes the Old Testament is binding, while all other Christians believe it is not.

The Fulfillment of the Law
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.…

Liberal sects are dying out because they don't make children at the same rate and more people leave the religion or intermarry.
In the future Amish will make up a large percentage of Christians in America and so will Orthodox Jews

>Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.…
Thank you for agreeing with me

>Thank you for agreeing with me
I do not. He clearly says he is there "to fulfill it" which is why certain parts of the Torah are incorporated by references, but not all is incorporated but only exactly what is specifially mentioned in the New Testament.

Which, again, is why Christians may eat pork, don't have to get circumcised, can work on Sabbath and don't have to obey the other kosher rules for food and grooming etc.

This was specified very early on among early Christians, as of the 1st century.

Not by Jesus though, he literally said not until heaven and earth have passed, sorry but I still think heaven and earth exist.

Well Baptists are mostly poor whites (Poor WASPS) and mainline Protestants are mostly rich whites (Bel Air California/Upper east side WASPS) who are aging out of existence, Ashkenazi Jews too. The only demographic Christians lack in the US are 18 - 30 and Asians. Also right now Hispanics are RAPIDLY leaving Catholicism. The children of immigrants are religious anymore.

to be an actual fundie it's not enough to LARP on forums and state edgy opinions, it's about being able to sacrifice.
if you're willing to modify your lifestyle in a way that diminishes your quality of life and the amount of fun you have in life - you're a fundie. if not, you're just a LARPer.
i believe 99% of US christians are too much of Gluttonous Americans to have the willpower to sacrifice.

Hey your adult population just like ours is 70% FAT. Your youth population is just 35% of Israel not 27% like the US.

>Not by Jesus though
According to the interpretations of 100% of Chrsitian churches, with the exception of Messianic Judaist Christians and some other obscure cult sects, yes, Jesus meant that the New Testament is the fulfillment, so trumps anything said in the Old Testament. And as there are quite some contradictions between both, it makes 0 sense for the Old Testatement to be as binding as the New Testament... which in turn means only what Jesus actually specifically incorporated into the New Testament by reference is binding.

Or in other words, don't you think in all the parabeles and stories and stuff all over the New Testatment there would be a few actual references that all the kosher things, grooming stuff, pork, Sabbath etc. are binding? Because there are no specific references... but there ARE references to all kinds of laws which Christians today actually follow, including the modified 10 commandments.

Because not many people convert to Judaism but a lot do to Christianity.
There are Catholic fundamentalists. There are also groups that reject modern Catholicism such as Sedevacantism which Mel Gibson is.

>As far as I'm aware the earth is 6,000 years old not 2,000

Yup.

>New testament
>Love thy neighbour

>Talmud
>Gentiles are just cattle for the jews

>Quaran
>Kill all infidels

Africa?
South America?
Philippines?

Some fucked up shit happens there but it is not religion related.

Pic
No fundamentalism among Christians in the US is rising as Ashkenazi Jews, Baptists, and Mainline Protestants age out of existence. Jews too. Muslims are becoming liberal though ha!!! Hispanic and white Catholics continue to straggle along

www.catholic.com/tract/scripture-and-tradition

Protestants claim the Bible is the only rule of faith, meaning that it contains all of the material one needs for theology and that this material is sufficiently clear that one does not need apostolic tradition or the Church’s magisterium (teaching authority) to help one understand it. In the Protestant view, the whole of Christian truth is found within the Bible’s pages. Anything extraneous to the Bible is simply non-authoritative, unnecessary, or wrong—and may well hinder one in coming to God.

Catholics, on the other hand, recognize that the Bible does not endorse this view and that, in fact, it is repudiated in Scripture. The true "rule of faith"—as expressed in the Bible itself—is Scripture plus apostolic tradition, as manifested in the living teaching authority of the Catholic Church, to which were entrusted the oral teachings of Jesus and the apostles, along with the authority to interpret Scripture correctly.

Okay, so 100% of Christians don't believe what Jesus said apparently

>Okay, so 100% of Christians don't believe what Jesus said apparently
I just explained it makes no sense to make the Old Testament binding. It is contradictory in many respects to the New Testament. Are you dumb or something? Have you seen a Christian eating pork roast lately? Guess why this is possible. Guess why the freaking Pope eats pork ribs.

I don't care about the Pope, he follows false man made doctrine and ignores the bible. He's a sinful man who worships idols and prays like a heathen. Most major denominations follow false papist man made doctrine we need a real reformation one that does away with all the false papist doctrine and follows strict biblical literalism but people are opposed to it because "the first 4,000 years of Christianity are false and only for the synagogue of satan" the papists changed things because they wanted people to convert to be able to control them more easily, not for good intentions.

>the only mediator between mankind and God is Jesus
Agreed, some commit idolatry that way, although, when "praying" to the saint, you're really just saying to him "pray for me to the God". No one ever asked you to pray for them? And their prayer is of more value, since they're closer to God than you and since in Heaven they do not sin anymore, they have been purified from all uncleanness and made wiser, by the act of being in Heaven.
"12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." Corinthians 13
>They also worship the Pope
If someone actually does this, they're wicked. Pope is to be obeyed and respected as st. Peter was, not worshipped. We also currently don't have a valid pope.
>Speaking of saints according to the bible everyone who's a believer is a saint
Yes, how is it going against Catholic doctrine again? Lengthy canonization process, akin to sacrament of confession, doesn't really make a new reality, but confirms already existing. Besides many public saints, they are countless anonymous saints.
>There's also the assumption of Mary, they're putti Mary on a level equal to God, which is wrong she's a sinner every man is a sinner
I know that they're "Catholics" that put Mary as "co-redemptrix" of our sins with Christ. That's a heresy and anathema be upon those following it.
But she was sinless. How could you pour fine wine onto unclean glass?
Christ was pure, so should be the person that bore Him in her womb. Either she had her all of her sins absolved by Father, by the time of conception of Christ, or she was freed from effects of original sin (that leads to all others, for it places mankind under influence of Satan)
Either way (absolved from original, or original and actual sin) Mary was sinless. For when God doesn't persecute one for a sin and doesn't remember it, why would you do differently?

I don't care about catholic doctrine, catholic doctrine is contrary to the Bible that's why I gave up being a Catholic.

>17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Matthew 5
And He fulfilled. By living a perfect life as human, from birth to death on cross, He fulfilled the Law. He was the only person saved according to Law and works, every other human will be saved by grace not Law. And some of the commandments of Torah are still to be followed, but they need to be distinguished from sacred rites and sacrifices made to God in the Law. Those are entirely defunct now, observing them is an act of apostasy.
Therefore
>moral law
to be followed, unless it was given only specifically to now defunct material Israel, or elsewhere in NT there is said that this specific commandment needn't be followed.
>ritual law
disregarded completely, those rites were only to differentiate Israel from other nations, God from other "gods" and lost any meaning after perfect sacrifice on the cross.

They've forgotten that, "love thy neighbor" means that you should help everyone to live correctly. This sentiment has been replaced with the disguised apathy of, "live and let live."

Well OT is perfect truth, written in state of inspiration by Holy Spirit, but commandments of OT texts are not necessarily binding. Those that are beyond a doubt part of divine Law are to be followed. Those that are specifically part of defunct Old Covenant are not binding in slightest, God made a New Covenant.
20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you" Luke 22

There was not Bible in the first centuries of Christianity.

Do you believe Sola Scriptura?

*century
All texts were written before II century, or shortly after (Revelation being the last and written in end of I or beginning of II, disputable) but were not compiled in one book until much later and many counterfeits and apocrypha circulated to that time, that is true.

Christianity is specifically against Jewish fundamentalism
Christ came down and told the Jews to shut the fuck up, that was the whole point
Judaism would have become Christianity and everything bad about Judaism would have been fixed

No Christianity was anti-hypocrisy. For pharisees were harsh on others and lax upon themselves. They punished others for sins, while they committed them too. (John 8,1-11).

instead of responding on each indidual point (each of which has a scriptural and tradiitonal justification) I want to ask: given you are so concerned with what the bible says, how is it that you came to have the books of the bible you do? I mean, just by stature in the early christian community it's odd that the epistle of james is included in your bible when the epistel of clement is not, or that Revelations is included when the Didache is not.

How do you know which books are part of the bible? How were they chosen?

this is literally heresy condemned by the collective church at Second Nicaea

/boomerpol/ pls go

My how wrong you are brother. Head over to infinitychan's /christian/ and have your whole view on Christianity changed.

I am a redpilled christian and did Yeshua repealed the Israelite commandments?

I mean the 10 are sure safe, but what about holding the sabbath holy and what to eat (clean and unclean animals)?

I started eating only clean animals, but right now I can't hold the ssbbath (fucking normies REEEE) so is this right for us? Eating right and keeping the sabbath holy?

'cause we ain't the israelites tho right?

She had to do a sin offering, she was unclean after giving birth to Jesus.

"27 Then he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath." Mark 2
i.e. man needs one day of rest, that's why God established Sabbath, but Sabbath is holy as long as God holds it as such.
Observing Sabbath is a part of old covenant, you should observe Sunday (day when Christ was resurrected and truth of Gospel fully revealed) instead. For which is more holy? Day made just so human can rest, or day when man triumphed over death and was freed from yoke of sin?
As for "unclean" animals, Bible is quite clear on the matter, they are of no consequence to your salvation
14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.” [16] [If anyone has ears to hear, let them hear.]
17 After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.
20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.” Mark 7
But you can choose to eat only "clean" animals if you want to.

You've created a self-defeating principle. The phrase "not until heaven or earth passes" is a poetic way to say never. For the rest of eternity the law will exist. For Jesus to say he came to fulfill the law that will never go away we must realize he was not talking about eliminating it. He's changing it in a manner that fulfills it. It's like there's two parts to the law, but God only revealed the 1st half in the old testament. Once Jesus completed the sacrifice and rose again the law was complete and anything not dealing with morality was no longer needed because those laws were only for the tribe of Israel.

After Jesus rose again an individual does not need to be part of the tribe of Israel for eternal salvation, hence it became optional to follow the ceremonial Judaic laws. The ceremonial laws were just about respect, reverence, and obedience for a particular time period.

To make an analogy: If a childs parents tell him to clean his room he doesn't need to continue cleaning it for eternity, just until the parents say it's good and you don't need to clean it any longer. It was still a rule that needed to be followed at the time, that doesn't change and never will, but that rule no longer needs to be followed. However a moral rule, such as don't tell a lie, has no time limit, it always applies forever.

Could you provide me with a Bible passage saying this? Can't find it.

SUNday

This is some (((cathol))) pagan shit dude

I need a better answer, but yes I can fast on unclean animals I want to lose wight bljad

Luke 2

"22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons."

Is it this
“2 When the time came for the purification rites required by the Law of Moses, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord 23 (as it is written in the Law of the Lord,Every firstborn male is to be consecrated to the Lord”, 24 and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law of the Lord: “a pair of doves or two young pigeons." Luke 2
?
This is a ritual offering for "uncleanness" induced by birth, not for an actual sin.
>These are the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy or a girl. 8 But if she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves or two young pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin* offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.
Leviticus 12
Jesus was a boy. But was birth of God "unclean"? No it wasn't, simply because it was God who caused her to be pregnant and give birth to Jesus. Why would God lead to uncleanness?
God doesn't lead to sin and uncleanness
>13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone
James 1
She made an offering, because it was required under ritual law, but the reason for the requirement (after-birth uncleanness) was not present. What was present was letter of the law (regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy), not spirit.

DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS!!!!

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1

Found it myself, and replied here , but thanks regardless

we exhausted our fundamentalism during middle ages with making numerous battles and spoiling tones of bloody wars.

that is very telling, she was a woman a human a sinner and needed to follow the law no special exception for her, only God is good everyone else needs Jesus.

Well yes, the English naming of days has pagan influence in it. THURsday and so on.
You can call it Rishon (first day of Jewish calendar) if you really like.

>For which is more holy? Day made just so human can rest, or day when man triumphed over death and was freed from yoke of sin?

Just glancing thru the thread and this caught my eye. I want you and anyone else that thinks about this and sees it to consider that God Created this entire Earth in 7 days. He rested on the 7th day. So think about that - the day God chose to rest after all that work, what's the last day of the week in our gregorian calendar...Saturday, yep.
Sunday is the 1st day of the week and most church services are renowned for this day. But why? I had to do some digging, lots of catholic "repetitious habits".

Mennonites are hot. I shot a load on one's back, once.

Jesus followed the Law all the same. That didn't make Him a sinner obviously. But He had also the authority over it, something which Mary obviously didn't have.
>What was present was letter of the law (regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy), not spirit (uncleanness after birth).
It (letter of the Law) doesn't make an exception for anybody. Yet, we both know that the birth of God is something exceptional and no uncleanness could come from it. How could birthing someone perfect and pure lead to uncleanness and damnation? Do you not know that it's God who absolves of sin and He can and did reject offerings of wicked? Yet there was no sin to absolve, for birth of Jesus was special.

Catholics don’t pray TO saints they petition the saints with prayer to pray FOR them on their behalf to God.

The line of thinking is that saints are closer to God and your prayer may be answered in a more timely or favorable manner with a Saint’s help.

Bearing Jesus in her wonb didnt make her a perfect being nor she stopped being human or got powers, the bible would have stated that if that was the case, only Jesus lived a perfect life without sin.

>the day God chose to rest after all that work
To set an example, not because of any significance of the day itself. God needn't to rest on that day. As said already, Sabbath was made for man, not man for Sabbath. Jesus oftentimes in NT doesn't observe Sabbath, he cures people that day, etc., because He has the authority over it and can change the day of rest, from one day to another.
And He did, by being resurrected on the first day, not seventh. Thus making first day the day of greatest joy. Joy and rest are associated with each other.

Protestants will burn in the lowest parts of hell for their betrayal and lack of faith. Dirty humanists.

She didn't have any power or authority. She was freed and absolved from original sin, sin that places all men under influence of Satan. As the only woman from the time of pre-original sin Eve, she was free from influence of Satan that led to sin. That's the only thing special about her nature.
>the bible would have stated that if that was the case
God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.
Luke 1
It clearly states that she is highly favored and graced by God (other - Catholic, this is Prot NIV - translations, use more accurate "full of grace" stead of "highly favored"). How could one be in favor with God, while having their sins hold against them (i.e. not absolved).
Alternatively you can say she was merely absolved of sin by the time of conception of Jesus.
Either way, she was sinless during her pregnancy at least and birth itself was no unclean act.

Because TV, the internet and media made it uncool. Not really any different from the same mentality of why everyone except a few of us like nigger music when people are told how cool it makes them. (((Darwin)))

This is now an Amish qts thread

Your line of thinking is irrelevant, the Bible says "one mediator" clearly.

Because whites are a sick race.

Those verses doesnt say she was without sin, and yes she was unclean for giving birth because she was human. Also she was favored but that doesnt make her absolved of sin, the jews were a favored people but ultimately God destroyed them, being favored by god is not gonna give you absolution of sin, she needed God as her savior just as the rest of us.