Left or right?

Left or right?

Right.

Claire a best. A BEST.

I don't know either of these girls, but right's design is much more titillating them left's.

Right.
>that nude edit
Unf.

Right.

Left looks like a bland cow, right looks hot.

both shit

What an awful art style.

I want Claire to destroy my ass with her 15 inches cock while her tits rub my back

why not both

Right for me, please!

1/?

2/?

sweet lord

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

Neither.

7/?

>both are fat, ugly, and have disgusting udders
None.

aaaaaand that didn't take very long

>choker
right of course

When does she realize she looks a million times better with her hair down and not in hair drills?

Note that this is not a criticism of hair drills, they just don't look good on this particular character.

No idea who they are, but left looks soft.
Left it is.

8/?

Left or right?

9/?
Looks like this is all I've got. Enjoy!

Left for me, please.

Claire

Left obviously.

Can I get better options please?

Nope. These are your ONLY options. Choose wisely.

Right is always right.

>silver hair
>less of a cow
I guess right is the lesser evil.

I rather a HERO.

left because tits

neither I'm not a faggot normalfag

Going an hero, eh? Well, it's not like I can stop you.

Oh well, more oppai for us human beans, then!

Claire a shit. A SHIT.

Emile > Emilia >>> Claire

Was there nudity in the BDs?

Claire of course.

These

neither there is always more options

see

I'll allow this.

>Left
Literal who minor background character.
>Right
Shitty yellow Houki.

Man, that autistic Stellafag/Celestiafag/Clairefag/Claudiafag/Utahafag moves fast and samefags hard. Claire isn't remotely close to being popular so it's rather painful to see it unfold.

Underrated post.

Or maybe they're different people and you're just triggered at girls you don't like being popular.

I know jack shit about either, but my gut says right is probably a full-blown ojou-sama and those are always great.

Dubs confirm.

Faggot also a emishitfag

>Claire
>being popular ever beyond blatant samefag
Speak of the devil. You are literally doing what you did with Celestia who was never popular.

Too thicc, tits too big, too old hags. I would rather pick Hell.

Yes

There's like 7 guys who prefer Claire and one of them is dumping his collection. What are you getting triggered about?

Right
Left
Emishitfags

Right

@155535510
Another loser lolicon. Y'all and flatfags are right down there with the yiffers.

YES

>7
You mean 2 and one of them is dumping alright. You.

what the fug

remove yourself now

>It's all a samefag
Are you crack-kun's lost brother or something?

Kurousagi-san is pure!

Blondes a shit

That faggot ALWAYS presumes that Clairefags are samefagging, even when it's not true.

Please. You literally have done the exact same thing with Claudia and Celestia, both of whom had only 1-2 fans. But now suddenly since you began spamming, you act like they're super popular. You're pathetic.

>implying you're not the vocal minority here
Nice projection.

>you act like they're super popular.

You're the one doing that, though.

Friendly reminder, that autist is THK.

Right is perfect waifu material.

which promises the most healthy children?

That would be left (Claire).

Nope. You wouldn't be samefagging constantly with your transparent dumping and forced circlejerking if you didn't think you were a minority. That's your insecurity working against you. You can't bullshit your way when its a fact those girls were never popular and had hardly any fans spamming ever.

Except I have pouted out the exact opposite.

Sure.
>this will trigger him even more

>getting this agitated when no one gives a fuck about what you think

You're a piece of shit, dude.

>being this defensive because the truth touched his nerves
You are cancer, Stellafag/Celestiafag/Clairefag/Claudiafag/Utahafag.

You're sounding exactly like crack-kun. Aren't you ashamed of being comparable to the bottom of barrel autism in this site?

Get fucked

Oh yeah, I'm samefagging and posting in multiple threads at all once because I have a hidden agenda against some autist who believes anyone who likes what he hates is out to get him.

Kill yourself, please.

>Nope. You wouldn't be samefagging constantly with your transparent dumping and forced circlejerking if you didn't think you were a minority. That's your insecurity working against you. You can't bullshit your way when its a fact those girls were never popular and had hardly any fans spamming ever.
With this kind of autism, things this person says only make sense in their own mind, not to anyone else.

Ah~, gotta love them skintight suits on curvy babes!

Why do you hate big titties so much?

no!

Right manages to have a really low amount of body fat while still having fuckhuge titties.
Blue looks a lot softer, but probably eats like a cow. I think right is hotter overall

>typical samefagging reactions as you get more nervous
Classic defense as always.

Both look like shit.

Why don't you start calling us !Akemi while you're at it?

At this point the flatfags are probably just baiting for (You)s; they never seem to fail to show up in these threads. You never see the reverse happen in Emilishit threads...

>yellow Houki
Same shitty meme every time

with icy eyes too

HNNNNNG

He isn't wrong, you know. Despite THK's counter autism the greater evil is THK. ACK is an autistic shitter too, but at least he's a joke and gets deleted, unlike THK who is actually a crafty and dedicated shitposter.

Mutant tits bigger than their heads? Neither.