The £10bn figure Lammy talks about is over 6 years. It works out at £32 million a week...

The £10bn figure Lammy talks about is over 6 years. It works out at £32 million a week, as opposed to £350 million a week.

How the fuck can people get away with this misinformation. I'm so fucking sick of this shit. How do we fix the lugenpresse

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.blastingnews.com/politics/2018/01/stella-creasy-falls-victim-to-momentum-trolls-002259619.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TCH7WgxT2yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's a retarded nigger that has already been wrong many times. He wanted to try and change the law or something to allow niggers to get lighter sentencing but he was laughed out of the courts for it.

He's a race baiter, just like Dianne Abbott and they are in the Labour party, you in Australia have a "Labour party" don't you? You know how cucky they are, how niggery they are and how absolutely fucking fucktarded they are, don't you?

He belongs in the trash, along with Tottenham (full of niggers and Jews btw).

We have the Labor Party but theyre more soyboy than niggers, but then we have the Greens that are full blown niggers

I know he's a retard, but what fucking irks me is these cunts commenting on it and retweeting this saying "OH WE SHOULDNT HAVE DONE BREXIT SEE" and then they all give themselves a pat on the back for being against brexit and jerk eachother off.

Our labor party is only really marginally differen't than the liberal party. At least neither of them are the greens party.

FPBP

the entire world seems to have this problem
and its also very effective.
the brainwashing is so thick sometimes i feel like Morpheus straight from the matrix when i talk to 9/10 people

Soy can be more dangerous, they use clever syntax to try and throw people. Niggers are just flat out retarded so you can spot them easier.

Indeed it can be frustrating, but his party isn't in power because the majority can see the inconsistencies that are pumped out by them. Conservatives should be utilizing this to maximum effect but Theresa Moron is absolutely useless, I mean seriously fucking get rid of her right now.

I put more faith in our blue collar workers that live in the dirt than our "intellectual" elites.

This is the same nigger that cried about there being too many niggers and muzzies getting arrested over whites and claim it's unfair.

The prick doesn't realise that muzzles and niggers are most of the time terrible people

you take them out into a public square and start hanging them. fake news disappears instantaneously but is not always guaranteed to be replaced with real new.

He was one that petitioned for stop and search to be scrapped and look what happened after it was stopped.

YOU CANNOT MAKE IT UP!!!

Seriously go to twitter, go to this tweet, and read the comments on it. Its very surreal, I get the Morpheus feeling. The more I see how these people think the more I realize that there is no fucking hope for democracy.

nigger math

An absolute prat I swear. I was listening to LBC and some woman was trying to say stop and search is bad.

I guarantee if they did 50 stop and searches on niggers and 50 on whites, niggers would be winning the stop and search compeition

>muzzles
that sounds like a good solution for the muzzies.
I'd support a muzzles for muzzies charity.

Thanks for the chuckle, pal.

the deficit is shite

You have to understand that Labour has a handful of pressure groups that will blindly support them.

Look up "Hope not Hate", "Unite Against Fascism" and "Momentum". They are the ones spamming the comments, they are like bots only the devote actual time.

I remember when they used to have police at certain stations in London that would randomly pick out people to search them, they had them at Brixton, Vauxhall etc. They've stopped that as well. They'd have a dog there looking for drugs.

All because the politically correct are more concerned with feelings. Oh well.

If you do that the press just call you a tyrant and stir up a rebellion. They just become a matyr and give more ammunition to the press.

The press as an institution has become fucking immune from criticism, the press is meant to be a watchdog for the state but who the fuck is the watchdog for the press?

What the fuck's been going on with the UK lately? Doctor Who's a woman, Theresa May says James Bond should be a woman, BBC admits to lying about diversity and says it should be a good thing, BAFTA requires diversity for awards, etc.

We're infected with the leftwing disease.

uk.blastingnews.com/politics/2018/01/stella-creasy-falls-victim-to-momentum-trolls-002259619.html

Momentum even attack anyone in the Labour party that doesn't toe the Corbyn line. When we tell you that Corbyn is a hard left communist? We are not shitting around, nor are we peddling the American version of communism which is anything on the left to them.

We're very sick and we're gonna need antibiotics to clean us out. Maybe nukes too.

Pretty accurate, Greens are retarded and never accomplish anything

Ironically the “rayciss” stop and search policy was THE ONLY THING the met could do to PREVENT crimes

Naturally, ending it was one of the very first things the human turd sadiq khan did as mayor. And now black boys are giving each other colostomy bags at record rates after almost a decade of slow improvement

>And now black boys are giving each other colostomy bags at record rates after almost a decade of slow improvement
They do enjoy sticking big, hard things into each other don't they? Hahahahahahahaha, maybe we should thank Sadiq for this? Blacks are killing each other at record high rates it sort of solves the problem for us doesn't it?

Greens are retarded everywhere you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCH7WgxT2yI

It pains me to see the decline of the UK. I consider you cultural brothers and that makes it hard to just standby and watch this happen to you.

It's scary to realize that corbyn is indeed a staunch communist supporter, he's made that clear his entire career. It's only brushed under the rug now because it would hurt his public image.

The future looks grim to me because I see these clear divisions between the right and the left, some say its not a big deal because its happened in the past, like in the 50s and 60s, however during the 50s and 60s there were not many authoritarians on either side, though there were some. There has been a resurgence of authoritarianism partisan fringe movements. This is worrying because the left is becoming more militant which is causing the more moderate members of the right to become militant which the authoritarian left and the media use to their advantage, they point to the surge of right wing nationalists and say that the nazis are back, but really its just a bunch of people who are concerned with self preservation because they're being attacked.

I only see this conflict getting bloodier.

The funny thing is that she's Australian

Or they could, you know, unironically start killing traitors in power. Literally slaughter them. Just a thought.

This is brilliant. After all farms go bankrupt they will have no food supply when we send in the U-boats!