Since Kuzu no Honkai was popular, is this getting adapted next?

Since Kuzu no Honkai was popular, is this getting adapted next?

No, but you knew that.

Why wouldn't it? It's got a now popular artist due to KnH, and the author is already well known due to Elfen Lied.

Because there's not much of it, and even though some more chapters are coming, there will continue to not be much of it, since it's a side project for both of them when they have free time?

This is more likely.

It's been completely forgotten by the authors so no. Last chapter was released more than a year ago.

Sauce? Search by google doesn't work for me senpai

>It's been completely forgotten by the authors

Author name is in the thread

What am I looking at here, is that a teaser for an upcoming Young Jump?

YEAR

OF

NTR

Its a great series and better than Kuzu. I dont want this get animated.

Not really since the dude already fucked her, I don't think the rich one having a huge dick is going to be rage inducing.

New ch next month. Special Kaguya ch in that mag too.

see Also they started it back in 2012.

How is Boku wa Mari NTR? The MC fucked her brains out and Subaru's crotch is a leaky faucet whenever she thinks about the MC.

Why do all the nice things get stuck either in hiatus or translation hell?

Because 3D is suffering and manga writers/scanlators are all 3D

Pic related is like 3 years on translation hiatus

We now know that Mc has a small dick, and the other dude is probably going to fuck Subaru or her sister.

>Boku wa Mari

Meant Kimi wa Midara

See OP image, she knows it's small but she wants it anyway

you can figure this out on your own user
same mangaka as kuzu no honkai

Only the artist actually. Elfen Lied author is doing the writing

Why is this allowed

a-an injection of what?

Are you harem MC?

What? We don't even know about m.c penis size, this seem more akin to semen, remember she wants to fuck ALL the time, so his sperm count is low constantly. Also the god forbids then from doing for awhile.

As for the other dude, it has to be something scummy, she already lost control in front of him and only wanted a-chan dick.

The author dropped this I believe, because they're working on something new soon.

read the thread.