IT-IT-ITS HAHAHAPENNING!!!!

Our species will burn alive I dat FEWTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/090731-green-sahara.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2050
Who fucking cares? Let the people of 2050 deal with that shit.

Finally get to LARP mad max

Bummer

All water will dry up?

At least I don't need to worry about the earth flooding now

I thought it was supposed to be underwater at least 25 years before 2050? What happened?

>ice melts
>world becomes desert
makes sense to me.

B-b-b-but it's n-not g-global w-w-w-warming... IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!

Its going to be really dry and hot water. According to science.
Dont you believe in science, user?

Fucking retarded liberals don't even search the most basic shit about desertification or reforestation, and just parrot what the media says.

i highly doubt that. higher temps would evaporate more water senpai. the cloud cover would then decrease temps and rain would saturate the land. this process would repeat often as it does now but at a higher frequency

floods would be more likely with global warming

>Deserts
>Underwater
Why not both?

>Moving the goal post

Can a single person show me any climate models that have a track record for accuracy? An Inconvient Truth contained exactly zero accurate predictions. Google climate change related headlines Friday m the last 70 years. For “settled science” the track record for correct predictions on this subject are fucking pathetic.

YOU-YOU-YOU FOOLS WE ARE GOINTO FILL DAT BERNIN DA PEWTURE

read dune and prepare your body and mind.

No it just turns to guzz o line and we all get Australian accents

In the 70’s the whales and fish and shit were sure to die by the 2,000’s. Don’t listen to these idiots.

Member when they said the ice caps would be gone by now?

Stupid Jap, you can't grow trees in a desert. It's proven science.

>global warming
>heating bill is higher than last WINTER
PAY MY HEATING BILL YOU GLOBAL WARMING LARPERs.

>implying I don't want to watch the Arabian Peninsula turn into a giant fucking frying pan in my lifetime

my god if we only knew how to plant trees... what a bummer !

I THOUGHT THE EARTH WAS GOING TO FLOOD

WHICH ONE IS IT

The only unsettling doomsday scenario I've read so far is that we'll run out of chocolate by 2050, and I doubt even that will happen

They are just being alarmist in hopes they can scare and fool the general public into accepting their policies.

the democrat knows this because cenk uyger told him so

What is the unit of measure on the x-axis?

Are you kidding? They just invented a new kind of chocolate and it's pink

Yawn

And of course, it will be not only the drowning of America in a non-White tide, it will be the destruction of the last of the rain forests and the last of the wild animals everywhere, as the Brown and Black population explosions continue in their own parts of the world. It will be terminal pollution everywhere on our overcrowded planet.

How did this happen? What were we thinking of when we took our medical science to Africa and Asia and the jungles of Central and South America and reduced the death rates in those places so that their non-White populations could explode?

If we had just left them swinging through the trees and sacrificing each other wholesale to their various gods, instead of trying to get them to wear clothes and learn English or Spanish or French and wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they still would be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was ten thousand years ago; the tropical rain forests still would be thriving, and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa. Most important, we wouldn’t be carrying them on our backs now whenever we go to a hospital; we wouldn’t be subjecting our kids to them in our schools; we wouldn’t have them shoved in our faces whenever we turn on a television receiver; we wouldn’t be looking for parts of the country to which we can flee where there are fewer of them; we wouldn’t be watching our whole civilization being pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight. We could be masters in our own world, a cleaner and greener and healthier world.

Global warming / Climate change is solely due to the inbound Planet X (Nibiru).

True

soo the jewish win?

1. all the carbon of the oil and coal was in the air during the dinosaur age
2. the earth was not a desert during the dinosaur age

sand doesn't catch fire. the trees grow back every year, sometimes they're 30 foot high before they burn down again.

It can't rain if its already underwater

Okay Newsweek how do we stop it?

All we can do is run and hide from local weather events how are you going to stop the complete collapse of the earths biosphere

carbic diogenese

The planet has only been getting greener and will continue to do so as CO2 rises. It's called a "greenhouse" gas for a reason.

Well that's one less concern in life.

Im freezing my balls off eat my dick

Looks like scooby has some bad acne

I think I see ppm so some kind of feed like fertilizer or mineral mix?

sage

pic related

>It's called a "greenhouse" gas for a reason.
>that is something i never heard before looks legit

>leaves the largest southwestern city off the map

Every fucking time. I really want to murder everyone east of Denver

With global warming in full swing, we're about to enter a mini ice age. This will cause the ice caps to melt which will raise sea levels dramatically. This extreme warming will slowly transform Earth into a desert planet.

>will start becoming
>in 2050

>THE WORLD IS GOING TO FLOOD
>THE WORLD IS GOING TO BECOME A DESERT
>GLOBAL COOLING
>GLOBAL WARMING
>"""""CLIMATE CHANGE"""""

lmao, technically the headline is correct but qhat a fucking joke.

in 2050 middle africa will become too dry to live.

aka egyptian desert is going to be bigger.

boohoo

>FEWTURE

JEWTURE*

i'm still waiting for the big freeze that was predicted in the 70s

the left future deserves this.

Wouldn't it be more tropical because of all the water vapor in the air?

Ignorant civilians scream back-and-forth about whether climate change is real, anthropogenic, etc. Meanwhile, natural resource-based Big Business assumes climate change is happening and includes it as a risk factor in their long-term portfolios.

You think Monsanto is pouring time and money into R&D to mitigate negative effects from climate change just for fun?

>The planet will be underwater by 2015!

Planet not underwater in 2018.

>The planet will be a desert by 2050!

Maybe California..

Meanwhile majority of the nation is under ice.

yes it would.

>This extreme warming will slowly transform Earth into a desert planet.
why is earth changing orbit and gets closer to the sun ?
>With global warming in full swing, we're about to enter a mini ice age. This will cause the ice caps to melt which will raise sea levels dramatically.
or am i color blind and snow is in reality black ?

shouldn't they be aiming for farther dates, like 2070 or 2100 now?

it's going to be really embarrassing when the world hasn't ended, just like they were trying to scare people about in 1970

underrated

bump for truth

pure 100% bullshi

Give up your freedoms, abandon your nations, accept one world government run by jews or

We're all gonna die!!!!!!

Agenda 21

Climate change debunk
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

Exactly, user.

yeah, but I will prob be alive then....

Not even. It's not going to be uniform at all. We're already seeing chaotic disturbances of the arctic jetstream causing both static heatwaves like the one that torched half of russia a few years ago, but also the arctic winter winds being sent down over the US giving you snow in Texas.

All these things interlink too. If land water dilutes salinity the conveyor belts of heat churning up the oceans might change or stop. If ocean warming continues that might also happen. We might see cataclysmic hurricanes, or large persisting cloud formation from the humidity.

Everyone here will likely be dead before it truly goes to shit though, which is also why nothing will be done on time to change it.

Actually, the models that excluded CO2 bias, were highly accurate. Climate change is a farce.

Fucking idiots still pushing that global warming bullshit

Environmental toxicity is a real issue, though...

OH MY GOD THE AXIS CONTAINS GAS I MEAN HOW BASIC ARE YOU BITCHES

After the ice caps melted completely back in 2013 I learned to never doubt climate science again
Quick everyone, vote in climate legislation so we can outsource all our manufacturing to nations with no regulations at all, then ship the goods back on huge cargo ships that pollute more than all the world's cars combined. Hurry!

>Scientists are now seeing signals that the Sahara desert and surrounding regions are greening due to increasing rainfall.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/090731-green-sahara.html

TRUMP FAULT CLIMAX CHANGE DOOM DEATH END AND ETC SCIENCE SAYS SO

>Sup Forums complaining about boomers ruining everything for us
>ruin everything for the next generation

ok

Good. Thin out the herd a bit.

Also, men are men, except when they aren't, in which case they are not men, even if they are a man. They may be a woman, but may not be, and the woman could be a man, but could also be a woman, and the man could also be a man but at the same time be a woman, and the woman likewise. And man could be neither man or woman and the woman neither woman or man.

we are individuals.

BETTER GIVE GOBERMENT MORE POWER TO FIX THIS SHIT

>the biosphere was much different and more finely tuned to regulating those conditions

>1. all the carbon of the oil and coal was in the air during the dinosaur age
Yeah it's not like oil and coal deposits represent millions and millions of years of carbon sequestration.

Do you actually think this?

I had a liberal the other day explaining that if plants get to much CO2, they grow too fast, and get weak, and fall over, and die. Thus all plant life was at risk.

Volume of the death metal the plants were subjected to.

GIVING THEM MORE MONEY TO FIX ROADS REALLY WORKED OUT, SO DEFINITELY, GIVING THEM MORE MONEY TO FIX THE PLANET'S CLIMATE WILL TOO!

QUICK, GIVE AL GORE ALL YOUR MONEY!

Desertification is already something that is happening now.

>sequestration
Yes it does. And before that sequestration, the earth was not a desert.

Just like when they used to say califoria was going to be underwater by 2020 wheni was a kid? Dont listen to jewish nonsense.

LEL

Ultraterrestrial is the only way

Hans, I'm not big into climate change bullshit, but look up the Permian period - it was basically a desert.

Can we speed this up?

Yeah, because it's never happened in the ancient past, well before industrialization... Again, we need to give more power and monies to the governments, and they will protect us from this boogieman!

I love how (((Science))) on one hand says things like "Antarctica was once green" and then screams that is something now changes, it's our fault.
How did we have so many ice ages, followed by warm temperatures that melted the ice, all without human?

>And before that sequestration, the earth was not a desert

Before millions of years of plants the Earth had nothing on the land whatsoever. So yes, it was as deserted as you can get.