Leave Kemono Friends s2 to us

Leave Kemono Friends s2 to us

No.

No.

I would like them to make Brides stories

They can't even adapt COOL's manga without fucking up.

They would turn it into homo propaganda

I wish KyoAni did everything.

THIS.
They even turn /het/ material into full blown /u/ bait. Fuck this Gay studio.

Nothing against you guys, but there's such a thing as the right person for the right job and you're not it.

Fuck off???

doga koba is the only studio qualified for such an important task

Hell no, KyoAni lost their magic.

No.

It will be DEEN

KISAMA!

Take your overrated studios, and leave Japari Park.
Director Tatsuki and his crew, don't need anyone to tell them how to make anime.

>Kemono Friends
>by Madhouse

Leave it to Shaft. Anime saved right there.

No.

Yes.

>master1200

>How to make a bunch of interesting characters bland and boring.

no thanks.

who are you quoting?

I'm a huge kyoanifag but I still wouldn't want them to do KF s2

Tatsuki gets it so he should keep doing it

No Tatsuki, no CGI, no Kemono Friends.
But I guess casuals will never understand.

>muh casuals
>Feeling superior because he watched a medicore CG series that became memetic with japanese
Wew

First episode is the ultimate casual filter.

You're the one who's complaining because one show looks different than what you're used to.

Kyoto Animation may be the best animation studio in the world but I'd rather Kemono Friends remain as it is.

It bums me out that people gotta shit on Kyoani though. I liked Maid Dragon and I also liked Kemono Friends... they were both good in different ways

I don't know why it always has to be a competition

>Maid Dragon
>good
This is why

As long as someone else does the animation for it there is no wrong choice.

No.

I liked it and I also liked the manga, I really don't get why people are so mad about it

This. Maidragon is a masterpiece.

I liked maid dragon but they really fucked with the latter part of the series.

So this is the plot of S2 (African expedition)?

Yeah but it was good in it's own way, I get the impression that people wanted to be exactly like the manga, which seems silly because you can just read the manga for that

Do you also think Bunnyzerk should not have been animated by someone else?

They're complaining about the anime original episodes and overused jokes.

The anime only episodes were ok but I still think it's really dumb how they changed the dad chapter

also this

Saikawa losing her shit whenever she goes near Kanna is overplayed way more than in the manga, and I think it just happens a lot more too.

also Kanna isn't even thicc in the manga

They're both not good. MD is disappointingly mediocre (5.5), while KF could have been fine if it weren't for the cheap CG (could have been a 6, but instead 5.5).

Which style would KyoAni use for Berserk?

>comparing Bunnyserk with Kemono Friends
Have you only watched two shows in your entire life or are you being retarded on purpose?

I'm not sure I would watch Kemono Friends if it were made by Kyoani. It's kind of bland and forgettable, just got turned into a meme basically.

I'm comparing a show that suffers from god awful 3DCG animation with another show that suffers from god awful 3DCG animation. If anyone is retarded it is you for not being able to understand that.

If animation quality gets higher, then there would be a problem with models, they would feel junky in contrast.
More animation in fan made MMD remake of episode 1 didn't look any better than the show, even though some fags called it "hurr fans did better jobs than the anime team".
The presentation of the show is "animey", because style and low frame animations fit with each other and are consistent.

the jokes weren't that overused that they were so offensive that people would just shit all over the show though

whatever

>kemono friends
>suffers from the cg
Obviously not, no one wants it to change, unlike Berserk.

>the jokes weren't that overused
Saikawa cumming from Kanna's touch was probably in half of the episodes or more

Yeah, no.

Did you even watch the show?

>People are willing to overlook something bad so that means it isn't bad and no one wants to change it
No one, absolutely fucking no one, would complain if KF was actually animated.

One of the signs of autism is getting bothered by repetitive behavior

Nice job pulling shit from your ass.
In reality, however, there have been polls about this.

But Kemono Friends is in fact animated.

Except the animators because animal prints are the hardest thing to animate.

Polls from the KF threads where people are obviously more than willing to suffer through it, right? I liked the show but I was on the precipice of dropping it because of the CG trash the entire time. I've seen plenty of posters that feel similarly.

They would have to go full retard to change anything besides technical issues like clipping when fans overwhelmingly voted they want the show to remain the same.

>no seriously nobody liked it
>the people who said they liked it were only pretending to like it

>I was on the precipice of dropping it because of the CG trash the entire time.
You should.

I'm dumb, what does this mean?

it'll be JC Staff. Get ready for 1000x more legservice.

>polls from Sup Forums
No, kill yourself.

>Polls from the KF threads where people are obviously more than willing to suffer through it, right?

They're also the dudes responsible why it has 6699 book sales in the 1st week and why the books are always sold out hours after they restock.

I fucking hate bandwagoners.

One thing I hope Season 2 DOESN'T do is rely too heavily on the existing cast. One of the best things about Season 1 was that you got new characters every week.

not even Kyoani could make this enjoyable

Fuck YOU faggot. I want to see Alpaca in every episode.

But it needs Bag-chan and Serval

Going from one of the worst looking shows ever to one of the best between seasons would be quite the fucking jump

Who let the KyoAni babbies out of their containment thread?

>director is being praised for uploading a 2 minute clip of KF to the internet he made in his spare time
>2 million views in 2 days and completely overshadowing all other spring anime
>they should change the CG because some shitters on Sup Forums don't like it

Why all kyoanifags are spics?

Their is no containment thread. The entire industry is pro-Kyoani, if you hate them you are in fact anti-anime.

I want burgers to leave

It's a really cool zero to hero story, and the creators should be proud, but that doesn't change the fact that it looks crappy.

For (You).

So if I like something but don't like a certain part of something That other people like i must clearly hate everything about this thing i like?

I don't care if they improve the animation but I like the models and the style of it.

>DEEN
>overrated
since when? Is a shit studio

>inb4 konosuba
one thing descent doesn't quit all the shit that they made

Don't forget to watch gdgd Fairies and Tesabu, in case you haven't yet.

I wouldn't mind if the quality of the character's motions were consistently up to this promo, but many people want the animation to stay the same. They flat out asked japanese fans what they would want in a s2 and there was an enormous response that they wanted the animation to stay the same.

It's like claiming that puppets look crappy so they should make a Muppets movie pixar-quality CG instead.

At least animated flowing hairs and nekomimi. I mean, can't they do that if it's 3D?

I don't where do these kind of people come from. You can't have the magic of KF if you don't have the small staff and studio behind it.
Also every recent KyoAni work has been bland for me and I still hate the way they adapted Maid Dragon.

As much as I'd tell that user to fuck off also,

No.

Ever since Chuu2, yes.

This.
The GodAni magic will never fade.

> kemono head tilt
please stop

A anthology composed of different studios would be nice. I would to see everyone's take on the world.

I'm not sure how they got away with making promos that look nothing like the actual show.

>but many people want the animation to stay the same
They want the animation to be improved, but keep the core staff and director. The japanese poll is somewhere in the archives.
I really liked that "Famous Seiyuu" was dead last on that poll. Extreme VAfags should die.

>this show was fine but I cannot like it because it looked weird. Please change it.

No it's okay to not like everything about the show.

Do you remember the Disgaea promo?

I wish not to remember the Disgaea anime exists.

Back the fuck off??!?! Kemono Friends did fine with just 10 people.

Sage.

Indeed; but the promo was excellent.