Fire Punch

Is he kill? Is he going to fight his regeneration until he dies for good?

Agni-sama will die and become a symbol and therefore truly a god. Cameragirl will be the new MC.

Opening with a star wars reference again. It was funny but it's getting dull. I don't now what to think anymore.

>not knowing neneto's name
There is no character driven enough to keep the plot interesting enough like Agni was with his epiphanies and hallucinations
I really want to see how the giant tree deal carries on

Shit I didn't even notice it was a quote.

Fire Punch fights it's flaws by pointing them out ironically and doing analogies with other shows.
>Star Wars for example
Just look at it as ironic garbage. It's still enjoyable

I just want Agni to stop burning and find salvation.

Now he'll just burn and drown at the same time until the end of the ise age.

like his sister there are probably other clones of him

>thinking the ice age will end

There's no clone of Togata either.

he'l literally suffer for 10000 years

There are not clones of his sister, there are clones of Judah whom looks like his sister. It's really diferent. And they copied Judah because she is special or something.

same face same power, it can't be coincidence

This author writes some pretty cute shit, I'd like it if he continued this one shot as a full series after finishing Fire Punch.

I love Yogen No Nayuta
It's adorable, and the way the story ends is pretty great too.
Could Sup Forums convince him to continue it?

Why isn't the fire burning away his tears?

they are dead

He can't die until he defeats snow witch.

Nice bait

>snow witch

Hatred leads to... what?

He should have make Agni say that ice is rough and coars, and just gets everywhere.

Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.

The Star Wars references just won't stop coming.

Who should realize that he already killed bunch of people and killing couple of more to get his revenge wasn't that big of a deal.

Now that he got his revenge, he can make a clean start by ending the ice age.

How would he end the ice age? He's not very clever and he can't handle tools very well.

How will he end the ice age, user? I keep reading that sentence but it makes no sense. HOW????

iirc, they are supposed to have access to all the powers.

sink to the core of the earth and heat it with the never ending fire

That's not how it works you little shit.

it is a fantasy manga

But the earth isn't.

it is fantasy version of it

Anime when?
Or is it a really pain in the ass to animate a MC who is always on fire?

It is. That's why they'll opt for shitty CGI instead. I'd rather it not have an adaptation at all if all they can do is shit out some Berserk looking travesty.

I honestly don't think this needs an anime. It will just end up being shit anime with CGI and bad direction like th Ajin adaption.

This would have gotten an 3 episode OVA with open ending, beautifully hand drawn and absolutely niche if Fire Punch was published in the early ninetees

Madhouse OVAs would be great for this

this needs a hollywood adaptation

director can be either night shyamalan or david lynch

What the fuck is going on

Remember Togata AKA best girl told him that people go to a cinema when they die. And he sees himself at a cinema. So maybe he's dying? Idk

and why is his face red in the last panel

It's just shadowing to make him look smaller in comparison to the signs and posters I suppose

Go back a few chapters. Agni asked Togata what happens when you die. Togata explained that when you die you go to a cinema. Agni had no idea what a cinema was, so Togata described it to him.

The implication of the scene from the most recent chapter, is that Agni is now either dead or dying.

Togata will just save him.

A hell of a trip is this one.

fire punch had so incredibly much potential, but then turned into lol so randum comedic relief taking 90% of screen time along with the appearance of ms man in womans body

yeah agni is definately not dieing but it would be cool if he wasn't around for some time. maybe the tree girl will have to find him in attempt to use him for her plan or something

I sense a time skip

Pls don't one piece me Fujimoto

time skip wouldn't be that bad. Imagine all the snow is molten and the tree grill is the surpreme leader. Then Agni will come out of the water and will be Darth Agni and must destroy the First Tree

please someone

you got me user

What was this girl(boy?) trying to achieve?

was she desperate or is she immune?

>Inmune
Fuck no
She's the only one capable of resisting the flames like Agni, but she obviously doesn't want to.
She was just calling him

Absolutely beautiful

One of the best One-shots out there. Guy got a knack for emotional stuff.