This website is sick in the head...

This website is sick in the head. I explained how Trump is about to start WWIII and a guy replied to me by posting a cartoon picture of a guy at his computer smiling as a nuclear warhead goes off outside his window in the background, as if he wants a war.

What is wrong with you people? Get your heads checked.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Preach it, brother. One day we will rise under Trudeau.

WHAT A FUNNY THREAD IM GUNNA SHOW THIS TO MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL WHEN ITS OPEN TOMORROW. HA Sup Forums IS SO FUNNY

this is probably bait, but I do get a chuckle out of imagining this happening to normies coming here.

At least I'm not a leaf.

Reported to CCIS for being a bigot and an antisemite.

When will the Eskimos rise up and drive the leaf oppressors into the sea?

Leafs are truly kike- tier

Kek

This is why I love Trump and the current year.

You chicken littles take yourselves way too seriously.

good stuff op. 7\9 effort

day of the rake when?

>One guy is going to start WW3 using his twatter account and not the obvious globalist cabal that everyone knows exists (because facts).

t.leaf.

They wont. We give'em too much booze.

OP, send all complaints you have about this website to Justin-dot-trudeau @t I-suck-dog-cock-dot ca.gov

>. I explained how Trump is about to start WWIII

You sound retarded.

I'm glad because americans are going to die

>1 post by this ID, btw

Canada gets the first nuke faggot

I do want a war but I'm a sociopath who just wants to have the news more interesting.

omg JC a Trump!

I know, right?

Here on 4 chan they call Canadians "leaves", and it is the source of a lot of ridicule.

There is so much Cognitive Dissonance going on here - - it's my dream to live in Canada, btw (such a gorgeous country!)

4 channers suck!!!

>Why won't you just be hysterical like every other honeypot we spam

you don't have a soul

NuHoWa now. Nuclear Holy War.

>flag checks out
>leaf
>entire country cucked out of their goddamned minds
>day of the rake

NOW

>"leaves"
>be pakistani and not fluent in bong to even that degree
>rubs asshole with fingers then eats

Because the people here are broken and fundamentally dead to feeling. They claim to hate degeneracy yet peddle the most debased ideas known to man

You say that like it's a bad thing, and like leafs would even want you to be one of them.

>2018
>not wanting to die in glorious nuclear hellfire
>not realizing that Sup Forums is partly a death cult.

nice digits desu

anyway you're mostly writing with amerimutts like pic related, so I don't understand why are you surprised as they will blame whole world for their virginity

>Hey BillyBob, go rake up all them there leafs h'yuck h'yuck.

Here's a rare one

Wth is that

Just hurry up already.

Go back to Plebbit or Instagram or whatever, you stupid kike-loving nigger faggot with AIDS.

I like it

I think Mayweather's father was actually around.

Shame Satan trips had to be wasted on a newfag. You were the one posting all those spongebob memes the other day, weren't you?

I do too

Clever one Benton! Now come downstairs so mumzie can give you your pb&j with the crust cut off like you like it

What?

Nice Satan trips but please refer to this:

Says the guy posting a Trump-faced Cheeto.

Its called trolling
troll2
trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
"if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

Nufag or b8.
Also, how a ww would start by barking at best korea and parading warships like trumpy does ? Its a diversion brainlet.

You prefer the old witch way, by insulting, harassing and provoking russia, the motherfucking land of nukes and crazy slavs with many allies including china ?
This was the recipe for ww3.

Doesn't know how ID's work.
Hi, JIDF.

>oy vey what a horrible place full of uppity goyim

But if a war happens better thingts will come of it.
Science will improve.
Millions will die and will change the living style in the country to be better for the ones who survive.
overpopulation is a problem.
social change will happen.I see no downside.

Go smoke some more weed, then go to your lumberjack job. Maybe the tree will fall your way and you won't have to worry about it.

If I die in the nuclear holocaust, at least it was quick; if I survive, at least there are less people.
Besides, California is the most likely place to get nuked. Then, all our problems are solved.

Promise??? PLEASE??????

Sup Forumsacks are hungry for a war because their lives are shit. Everyone living in hard times or dying societies wants an apocalypse to shake things up, a cause to fight for, something to give meaning to their existence.

Sup Forums is certainly not for everyone.

Newfags adapt or die.

How many of you have told or tell your fucking faggot normie friends to come here? I'd say what maybe 50-75% probably. Look around you, this entire board day after day keeps falling deeper and deeper down society's retarded portrayal of humor, intelligence, and oblivious behavioral deformities. The election brought in these civnats, then came the edgy teens, now the boomers. Jesus fucking Christ just leave, fuck off back to where ever you circle jerked before. Every other thread is "white boi" this, "Trump voter here", we don't fucking care about you and your normie lives. You're the cancer that is killing this country in parallel with this board. You're the cowards who speak before listening then retreat before shots are even fired. I fucking hate every single one of you low test beta cuck faggots. I don't care if your 15 or 50, you're useless and have been your entire lives. If you're young, lurk more, learn more. If you're older and constantly agree with shit like "Judeo Christian values" do everyone a favor and kill yourself. You've lost, end of story, you watched as this country was sold out from under you and your children and their children as long as your TV dinners were stocked and pensions paid.

you have to detach from reality to find memening here

also
>1 post by leaf

That's a shitty way to waste those quads

>Doesn't realise they're posting in a b8 thread
>In all likelihood, newer than the guy they're calling a newfag

Sorry, chaps, but the irony is delicious.

>TFW live in comfy suburbs with only 4k population.
>TFW guaranteed to survive the nuclear holocaust.
Sure feels bloody great. I don't have any pictures on this laptop, but I'm sure you can imagine one with a wholesome smile on it.

pic related, nuclear war would actually be good for america

>manlet mayweather
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

FUCKING KEK had no idea wormwood got this good lmao

Is it frustrating not being able to label that guy with a demographic that isn't anonymous?

>death cult
death of other people cult

>TFW Thought my place was safe since its on the border of Canada
I'm worried anons.

Based leafs understand the redskins weakness. Firewater.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/

>This is the human machine, exposed to decades of no threat, free resources, dopamine, and no amygdala challenge. We are biological computers living in an environment we are not designed for, and that environment is breaking some computers and causing them to melt down. In retrospect, though they didn’t know it, even being politically correct ended up being a move by rabbits to shield amygdalae and speed the r-ification of society.

>The truth is there is nothing we can do, but wait for Apocalypse, so it will reset amygdalae. Amygdalae need that pushback of a harsh reality. Without the pushback, there is nothing we can do.

Welcome to the club you insufferable, cumguzzling faggot.

Hero moot has logged your ip. You will be visited by your local RWDS when we annex your sorry country and throw your entire cunt family in your local concentration camp.