Oregon and the new gas law

Oregon is full of liberals. Is there a way we can meme diesel aka the "green gas" as good for the environment and therefore to use diesel over gasoline?

Only a city liberal would be retarded enough to actually do it.

They are freaking out

I saw that which is exactly why I think we can meme diesel aka the "green gas" and spin it off as better for the environment vs. gasoline.

Diesel pumps are larger and won't fit into a vehicle that uses gas.

Only Portland, Eugene and now Bend are liberal. The rest is redneck-dumbass-ville with the one of the countries lowest rates of high school graduates going to college

But I bet those dumbasses know that gasoline can't be interchangeably used with diesel.

Of most cars. Not all.

It's all cars dumbass. Unleaded will fit in diesels cars but not vice-versa.

I honestly had no idea liberals could be so fucking fragile. Blows my mind.

We could def. meme diesel. For sure.

>that last one
How hard is it for you to dress appropriately for the fucking weather?

Wtf?
These faggots can't pump their own gas? Are they retards? Why are they allowed to drive? If you don't know how to service your vehicle you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

honestly, its possible.
Diesel has some real, actual benefits over gas.

YAAAASSSSSSSS
I fucking hated driving through Oregon getting gas and having those fucking bums pump then wait patiently next to your window expecting a tip. I'd fill up at the Umatilla Indian rez with the only reason being they let you pump your own gas.

In the winters im pumping gas in atleast -15 winters with snow, fast wind, and the metal handles on the pump are freezing, and im not complaining on twitter about it

granted I dont have a twitter but stilll

Also this guy saying he almost died wtf? was he smoking a doubey while he was pumping? if so he probably deserved to died tbqh

I love the smell of petrol.

i was waiting in jersey for about 10 min for someone to get me gas. i finally got out of my car and started ot pump it. not 10 seconds later someone's running out the door screaming.

apparently I can get a $1k fine?

Eugenefag here

Oregon passed a law decades ago (like NJ did) stating that only gas station employees could pump your gas because gasoline is a "hazardous substance" or whatever, but the real reason is because unemployment was high and the law instantly created tens of thousands of new jobs.

It's being repealed in specific low-population counties due to it having a significant impact on profitability of gas stations (fuel is already an extremely low margin product after you factor in transportation costs and taxes/etc) which are already falling over the past decade due to a huge push for increased gas mileage on new vehicles.

Some tards will struggle to figure out how to pump their own gas or whatever (Oregon has retards just like every other state), but for the most part it won't be a big deal in a year.

The top one is a troll but there are some like that that arent. Mostly from upper/middle class soccer moms and old people

>Only a city liberal would be retarded enough to actually do it.

Only you are retarded enough to think anyone would buy into this dumbass meme you want to try and force.

Yes like how the IOTBW outrage meme or charging iPhones in a microwave didn't work?

If people are willing to put iPhones in a microwave, I'm sure they can also be convinced that the green gas is gas that's "better for the environment."

Well except for it's true, especially compared to gasoline cut with alcohol.

And for the dumb fucks out there, yes diesel emits more pollutants then gasoline per gallon, but it also produces FAR my energy. (aka you get 25-50% more mileage out of a gallon of diesel)

So a meme about it wouldn't be technically lying anyways.

Absolutely plausible, and definitely a good idea OP. Most people know little more about their cars than they get them to point A and to point B and sometimes beep, and take it in when it needs to be serviced

Thank you.

I think it especially works because not only is diesel completely separated from gasoline, but its green, which can be equated to "environmentally" friendly, like similar to biodegradable packaging with the green recycling label on it. Green is always used to notate environmentally friendly because grass is green or something. It's a commercialized visual cue that you are "environmentally friendly" when you buy literal green colored products.

Holy fuck, this is pretty funny.

If you guys were just a little bit older, you'd know this already happened, legitimately. Like go find ads from the 2000 Olympics, the absolute shit was memed out of diesel like it was gonna save the world

How the fuck did you think we got to a place where diesel cars were seen as appealing and green? Lemme go find some quick.

You guys just dated yourselves as all under 25 though, you pent up virgins. Heh

> 2000.

You mean when I was 11?

The point is isn't to meme people into buying diesel cars and using diesel, the meme is to get people to buy diesel for their already existing gasoline autos.

The first time I ever encountered one of those stations where they pump your gas for you I almost shot the attendant because I thought he was trying to steal my car. At the time I didn't know that non-selfserve was still a thing, I thought it was a dead relic from the 50's.

Exactly why I think you could legit meme it in, especially for the city (liberal) folk.

Remember, these are the same people that scream at the sky because trump, wear vagina hats and compare Antifa to the Iran protests.