Boruto

Episode 2 (April 12) – Hokage’s Son
> Boruto, who reprimanded after the incident that occurred during the Entrance Ceremony, is attending the Academy for the first time. However, his classmates’ eyes were frosty towards Boruto, as the son of the hero the 7th Hokage who had already been punished. Of them, Boruto tries to pick a fight with Iwabe Yuino, a classmate who was held back a year due to poor behavior, but was ignored

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Release:_Purple_Electricity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that last sentence
They did the same thing last week and look what happened. Denki got bit by a chakra rape snake and Bort showed off a never-before-seen dojutsu.

Reminder that Boruto is the Japanese pronunciation of the English word "bolt".
His name is a reference to his late uncle Neji, whose name means "screw".

Also Boruto = "Bolt" in the Viz Naruto manga translation

Someone needs to call Hiashi and tell him his eugenics game has created a fucking Tensei-Byakugan.

>uncle Neji
First-cousin-once-removed Neji, but whatever.

I dont see any sort of stakes in this new show now that Naruto and Sasuke are basically demi-gods. Who can even go against them?

>Who can even go against them?
Did you even watch the episode?

Edgeaki probably.

I havent, but unless they masively nerf them I dont see any reasonable way for a bad guy to be threatening. Unless Madara revives or something

So, Shikadai is his only friend, because both their fathers work in the Hokage office? I guess now that Sasuke is away, Shikamaru is Nardo's closest friend. Wonder if they have BBQ together.

Uncle-loser-at-life Neji.

What about ALIENS

New generation, new power up bullshit

Don't forget that Bolt can also be a lightning bolt and that Jiraiya's name means young lightning.

>Wonder if they have BBQ together
Naruto is wageslaving too hard to go eat or get wasted with his buddies. I would like some future filler of all the parents, first the fathers then the mothers, hanging out someplace while their kids are at school or on missions.

So the diamond-mark Boruto has is going to turn into that tattoo, isn't it?

So that means Kawaki is a eugenically perfect being like him.

Maybe Naruto was supposed to be Nart this whole time.

Uncle-died-to-a-twig Neji.

Kagura had friends/siblings apparently

In the manga one of them can literally stop time and no one except Sasuke even realised it was happening

Also his name is BOLT on his chair

Naruto is the real loser for letting Neji die

And Minato is the Yellow Flash, and Bort is fast as shit.

>Jiraya's name means young lightning
Young thunder actually, but same shit basically.

>Beach episode with all the mothers, discussing in great detail whose boobs developed the most during the last ten years
My dick is ready.

Will Kakashi be involved at all in this shit? He was the only character I could stand to see for more than 5 episodes. Everyone else was either too cartoony or too edgy

Congratulations kid, you gave us money and got yourself caught, what's the next step of your master plan?
>Crashing this train

>So that means Kawaki is a eugenically perfect being like him
Or he just killed a "god" like Bort. Maybe Boruto is out of the village during the next alien attack and Kawaki has to step up to the plate in his absence.

He was just cloned from Boruto after he got the seal. Or he is Boruto and Sarada's future kid, kinda like Trunks, who s only evil due to misunderstandings, or controlled by villain.

Denki was in the new SD so does that mean the 3 new main (?) characters are canon along with the children of the last generation?

Bort didn't get it from being a perfectly bred wunderkind, but from becoming a godslayer, boyo.

Who does that?

>Temari talks about how Shikadai always slept after getting breastfed
>Ino mentions being bitten a lot by Inojin
>Karui says Chouchou ate like a pig
>Hinata says her nipples are still sore
>Sakura and her no chest just sit there awkwardly

>that pic
LEWD

Boruto = canon

>Will Kakashi be involved at all in this shit?
He was in the OP. Apparently Boruto learns his new signature at some point so he probably teaches it to him.

could be the main writer of the anime is also the writer of the manga so who knows?

I'm pretty sure they are, yeah. The arc that introduced them has Kishi's approval and Ukyo helped write it. So in terms of canon it's pretty up there.

This guy manages to look fucking edgy, yet still pretty cool.
Maybe because edgemeisters usually use black, red and purple. This guy is mostly green, so that's something unique at least.

Just wait for them to show up in the manga if they're truly canon.

> Boruto Anime and Manga are handled by SP and Ikemoto

> Dragon Ball Super Anime and Manga are handled by Toei and Toyotaro

Hopefully these threads won't become cancerous like the DBS threads with their shitty Toeishill vs Toyocuck arguments

>Who does that?
I know a few people who write their name on their stuff.
Boruto was maybe like "fuck japanese, english is cool"

It won't because the manga looks like garbage compared to the anime for the time being. Also the anime has new content and the manga just rehashed the movie for the first 10 chapters.

Kakashi better be relevant. He's still younger than Jiraiya was during Part 1

He's probably legendary sannin status as of now

>I want to return to my roots with something more happy and episodic but with character development/training vibes
>but there will be a "dark turning point" coming
He just can't let go. Conflict is always necessary, sure, but he essentially just described Naruto vs Shippuden.

Actual talent is being applied to the Boruto anime, while the actual talent for DBZ is with Toyotaro. Not the same situation, so not the same result.

>but he essentially just described Naruto vs Shippuden
But Shippuden was fine at the start. In fact, the kind of edge we see at the beginning is more akin to Pain than any of the stupid Uchiha DARKNESS crap we got shoved down our throats.

Hell, the biggest complaint about the Pain arc was that too many people survived, not that shit got destroyed.

So if the new characters like Denki are supposed to be canon where were they for the Chunin Exam?

I really do like Boruto (I've read all the side stories and watched the movies) but I hate that I'll have to read almost 500 chapters to understand all of the stuff I missed when I stopped following the series a decade ago.

I only have a vague idea who Kaguya is and I don't really know a lot of stuff that happened toward the end.

>The kid uses a screw as a necklace
>he has a nut as a simbol on his back
>the logo is a screw
>the O's in the logo are nuts
>People still need to be reminded of the name's signification because they're retards

One of Toyo's main selling points is his art.

Ikemoto draws a flat-chested Hinata, so the manga has no hope

Isn't the "who could have overpowered Nart, Sauce and turned Konoha into a mess" plot introduced in the first second of the first episode/chapter to rid thoughts like these and give the show some suspense? It is because they are basically gods that it makes for a, at least, decent plot.

Is the snowcap boy kid Kawaki?

They weren't good enough for the exams so they just sat it out.

B-but Boruto is just Naruto with a B!

Only the best ninja do the chuunin exams.

he's a kid from ep 2 synopsis
"Iwabe Yuino, a classmate who was held back a year due to poor behavior"

Goddess

I can't wait until she becomes skinny

I completely agree with this, I mostly mean the way he's framing it or what he thinks the audience wants.

This is the only reason it ever got translated as "Boruto" and not "Bolt".

>while the actual talent for DBZ is with Toyotaro.
KEK.

Never applied, presumably. Why would Denki even want to become a Chuunin? He said he'd apply his ninja skills from the academy to science n' shit.

Whatshisface probably didn't have a team to apply with.

Better get crackin' user. It's really not as important as you think.

No as just mentioned but I wonder how long it will take for Kawaki to be introduced anyway.

If youre talking about the chidori, sasuke will probably teach that to him

Kawaki-lite

Boruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Boruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Boruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Boruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

No, just anyone with a team whose sensei thinks they've got a shot.

You mean Naruto supposedly dying? If you can't see how red this herring is you've probably got brain damage.

well play the storm 4 and the storm collection if you want to know story in a fun way, if you have some throw way cash atleast, otherwise just buckle up and read those chapters or youtube the game.

so wait, let me get this straight.
is the manga and the movie the same thing?
what exactly do I watch first rofl

Source for that SD chapter?

>Boruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums
But there are no /u/ content

> Types a wall of text based on the quality of the anime's story-telling

> Anime has only one episode so far

What

No, I'm talking about this
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Release:_Purple_Electricity

Yeah, old habits die hard.
Meant
>while the actual talent for DBS is with Toyotaro.
Naturally, Toriyama has more say in the manga as well, even if he isn't as directly involved in the art anymore. It'd be unfair to say it's all Toyotaro.

Boy I hope the rebellious, neglected teen doesn't just roll over and learn everyone's special moves.
I don't think I can handle another hundred rasengan, him using shadow clones is already starting to worry me.

>You mean Naruto supposedly dying?
No.

Watch the movie and read the chapter 10 of the manga that's it.

Ahh. It really is back.

It's an old pasta.

>Baruto
It doesn't even make sence

It's actually clever, A bolt is a combinasion of a a screw and a nut
Nut is ナット litteraly one character from
naruto,ナルト

To make a tribute to both naruto and neji, you combine the two, using for nut instead naruto and you got a
nut (ナット) +screw (Neji, ネジ ) = bolt (ボルト)

>lightning bolt

It's an ancient pasta that got updated but I hope Boruto is actually good so that nobody has a reason to unironically post that in the future.

I have hope since Kishimoto is only "supervising" now.

How new?

Nice pasta

Ironically the least edgy game of the franchise.

>but I wonder how long it will take for Kawaki to be introduced anyway
My bet's on next major arc.

>no /u/ content
SaradaXChouchou is a given. SaradaXSakura makes sense too. There is still hope for Moegi, TenTen and Mirai.

The movie is about Boruto's team doing the chunin exams.

The manga did it as well, and the TV series will probably do it again.

>rofl

>SaradaXSakura
Enough, incestfags.

The way the first episode was handled is making me want to actually watch it week-by-week instead of just stockpiling and shitposting.
It's a bit uncomfortable, really.

This. I too am curious where to read it.

Wow, that's actually really fucking clever. Someone should screencap this and post it whenever some asshole mocks the name

Well the manga is gonna take it's time getting to that with the monthly schedule and the anime will probably take a while to catch up doing an original story and then the movie.

TenTen got preggo with Lee

Bolts also have a spiral pattern.

He's Sasuke's student so of course he'd know lightning.

>SaradaXChouchou
I don't think /u/ likes pairs that look like irl lesbians.
>SaradaXSakura
Incest and wouldn't work.

Incestfags leave please.

>The main character we stuck with for almost two decades who fought all kinds of whacked-out enemies dies to some some random egdelord.

You can't make this shit up.

>SaradaXChouchou is a given
>implying a fatass would eat a salad

>Implying he actually dies and this isn't a red herring

Maybe with some dip?

Oiroke no Jutsu when?

He never said Naruto was dead

It was implied, but I doubt he's actually dead

Nobody said he died yet everyone just assumed he did for some reason.

>implying Sakura would care if Sasuke had a vagina or not