Who actually is this fucking Wolff guy and what is his endgame??

From searching around it seems he's a fucking entertainment columnist for Hollywood reporter and a CNN panelist.

How in the fuck did he get residence in the WH for 10 months without anyone looking into him?? Shit is baffling to me.

He was given full access buy the administration. They brought this all on themselves. Shockingly stupid.

The WH was full of dipshits.

Was?

what residency? all that shit supposed was brought to him at his "hotel room"

He spent months inside the WH. People also spoke to him outside.

lmao I had to read up on this because I wasn't going to just dismiss you out of hand. Everytime he says a so-and-so important/close to Trump person said something, it goes through an anonymous "senior white house official" before it gets to him. So everything he has is hearsay from anonymous sources.

Who actually is this fucking Trump guy and what is his endgame??
From searching around it seems he's a fucking game show host, adulterer and hotel manager with a history of bankruptcy.
How in the fuck did he get residence in the WH for 4 years without anyone looking into him?? Shit is baffling to me.

According to Axios he has hours of tapes of people too, many don't even know they were taped.

That means it's hours of opposition research and things that can be taken out of context or that are just kind of fucking bad.

He looks like a jew. I bet he is.

Mind bogglingly stupid, did Trump even know? Things like this makes it easy to believe all sorts of people did all sorts of things during the campaign and he would be unaware of it.

This dude is going to sell these tapes to any and all sorts of opposition and media and nobody but him knows what's on them.

2020 is going to be brutal.

10 bucks says this wolf guy was the leaker back then

>this wolf guy was the leaker

holy shit you might be right

Of course he is.

gorka call him hack gorka knose

5D chess shill

>2020 is going to be brutal.
This. I remember Omarosa while abandoning ship saying that weird shit was going down in the WH, they're all gonna come full force in the 2010 elections

Trump has a way of using shitstorms to fill his sails, knock on wood fellow not-nazi but still edgy and cool deplorable-lul Trump voter

Help me out here......

>what is his endgame
To reveal how retarded and traitorous the Trump family are and to show that we should laugh heartily at them before removing them promptly from any political influence.

I can't wait for the next installment.

ITS A FUCKING JEWSSS

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT #1

FUCKING JEWS I SWAER TO GOD I WILL GET YOU ALL MOTHERFUCKERS

A FUCKING SUBVERSIVE JEWS!!!1

This is someone in the administration signalling that Trump is incompetent, but the admin is not because they’re running it. The person not touched in the book is probably the conspirator. My money is on Pence, Maris or Kelly

Your right to highlight that some things are anonymously sourced so far, but there are hours of tapes of senior WH officials saying many damaging things. If it is untrue and known to be by the publishers then they are libellous, thus far only the threat of legal action has come from the administration, no actual action. That's what lawyers do when they have no chance of winning. The law seems to be in the publishers favour.

How are you fucking faggots not getting angry at this?

Last year was the best day of my life where literally we the people won and not the fucking Jewish establishment and everysince then these slimy Jews have been at our fucking throat 24/7

And all they have is fucking LIES mitherfucking LIES every newscycle is just total fucking bullshit

ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING JEWS!!11

>Show me your fucking yfw pol was right again

I think when you read the book, you may have a different view.

>Wolff, who frequently writes columns for The Hollywood Reporter, has complained about the news media’s coverage of the Trump administration.

“The media doesn’t need defending by the media,” Wolff said in a February appearance on CNN. “The New York Times front page looks like it’s 1938 in Germany every day.”

>REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION GOYIM.