Hate against Lauren gotta stop

Lauren has done more than nobody else in this movement. She's proven herself time and time again.

You faggots better give her some respect or I really get mad with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She's proven herself time and time again
this thread wouldnt exist if that were true

tradthot.com

Ok liberal

Fuck off with your LS threads you stupid fucking shill we don’t fucking care how many times do polacks have to tell you faggots that?

I'm so sorry you have to see this.

>incels still crying about ecelebs
ssagedd

Just stick to the benis posting, that's where you guys flourish

She's over 40 years old and Jewish

Its not ur fault the finknight is an autist

Bost rare finknights plz

>fake tits
>(((blonde)))
>conservatism
jewish tricks 101 in her field
it's like you guys learned nothing from the bimbos they put on fox news

She's also fat

>falling for such an obvious jidf shill
i dont think so bud

YO Lauren, lose the proxy and show us some tits

Saging the finshill

Someone track the black irish and ask him for nudes of her goddamn it!

Plz be my ai gf :3

i was there. i remember it. it was glorious.

fucking hell why are Laurens the same? All coalburning sluts

>Jewish and 40 years old? man thats a record.

Lauren is a qt

Best post so far :)

>more than nobody else
Sounds about right.

What movement? You’re just a bunch of desktop edgelords. In 10 years you’ll have either grownup or still be here screaming ‘it’s happening’.

Lauren is showing herself as an example of a true beautiful and smart woman. She is doing an amazing job redpilling more people.

If you like, like her.
Don't come to Sup Forums and tell people what to do or think though.

>alt-right
>fucks niggers
>doesn't even show us tits
>probably an undercover-kike

jessu is better you shill

Fuck off Lauren.

*himself
*him

Her personality is extremely fake and her view on social issues is seriously fucked, but politics are okay I guess.

Stop shilling your shit

By writing on her face?
No, she only has a profile because she’s an anomaly, ie a female in a small room filled with disenfranchised males.

literally no one gives a shit about Lauren, dumb gook, if you didn't spam her every day, people would never address her whatsoever

she is an ugly jew cunt that i would gladly beat the fuck out of if i ever saw her. I would add to the assault charges i have by beating his cunt into a coma and pissing on her wounds.

>white knight to m'ladys rescue

He agrees.

So edgy.
Instead she should write who she loves, I don't care who she hates.

I dont understand this e-celebs hate at all. I mean...if you like them go watch them (throw bucks at them, buy their books, do whatever you want) but if you dont like them, why even bother talking about?

>Implying shills don't bring their e-whores to Sup Forums themselves.

shut up, spic.

I just signed up for Maximum Deplorable just for the Skype call. My call is scheduled for the 19th of this month.. what direction should I ask her to go?? Or should I just jerk off on cam for her??

Yes, give her your beta bux

Pls comment something under the last Super Secret Patron Stream post, so I can say hi to you there. I'm on the 100$ tier.

Ask him for dirty talk, record it and upload it to Sup Forums for keks.
You make me sad, Hungary user.

> People actually waste their money on this shit

Beyond pathtic.

Why do you even care?

I agree

I know, look at all these based redpilled tradchads.

200 bucks is a small price to pay for saving western civilization. Give of yourselves, brothers. As she gives for us.

she's not that attractive, stop obsessing over her.

What is
>one time gift
?
As in sending her stuff?

No, it is just a one time Paypal donation. It doesn't give any rewards.

It's just a one time payment. The others are monthly payments.

I see. Should be named more aptly then. I thought it was something like a PO box of sorts. It's always fun to send random crap to people across the world.

Please stop making daily posts here Lauen. Nobody cares.

Yeah Lauen!

Lol, yes it would be fun. She will not open a PO box tho. She talked about this once, and she is afraid, that it would be leaked one day.

What is she afraid of? We already know her real name, so she cant be doxxed through reverse lookup. Jet tell her to get one further away from home if she's worried about that.

>(((lauren)))

I just never found her that compelling tbqh.
Don't care.

Well people could send her not so nice stuff, or something disgusting. She said it clearly, that she doesn't want to open one.

Stop Laurenposting God damn it

jew me once shame on you
jew me twice shame on jews

You faggots allowed Sup Forumsirgins to come here with gaymergate now you deal with their incessant ecelb worship.

She could always just throw the nasty stuff out. But she is very popular and would get buried under tons upon tons of mail, so I understand.

She's a mudshark.

shut up faggot

why do jews bleach their hair to seem more white? off the top off my head that dutch politician, the gay jewopoulus and several others.

Ids nod do lade :DDDD

Botox face at 21, pathetic. How can anyone like this cunt.

go make a subreddit for these ecelebs and fuck off

no

fuck this whore and fuck you finn kike

extra based

Fuck that bitch and all other thots trying to take over the movement. She just wants your shekels. This movement was started by disenfranchised men and autists. The same guys these women would never date or even spend time talking about the movement with them. I hate people who jump on the bandwagon. And plus, she's a fucking normie.

naw she is no normie she is controlled op

>Current year
>still crying about minor youtube ecelebs
Roosh dick riders should be gassed on sight

Lauren is a confirmed spook and CIA shill.

Why give tradthots money tho? So they can travel around Europe making 10min vlogs parroting male political views?
What do you think happens once the camera is turned off and they get barhopping? They get dicked in the restroom by Chads. This is what you're paying for. Jesus fuck. Why are you so pathetic?

>the movement
What movement?
>started by disenfranchised men and autists
guys these women would never date or even spend time talking about "THE MOVEMENT"
"Bullycide the tradthots" & "misogynist gamers" much?
And no, the right was not created by some trannyfapping basementdwellers. This is the pendulum swinging back, and it has noting to do with gamers & incels.

>tradthots
ebonics kys

>parroting male political views?
It is called propaganda, it helps to spread the message.

Movements done. Bannon,Sessions, and Spencer nailed the lid in the coffin of a right wing America.

We are not the right. We are not even altright. Clinton gave us that name and i m guessing you weren't here when we supported Ron Paul who was not even right wing. Fucking newfag.

Alsmost forgot: I noticed that you have access to her unlisted videos, so ask her there is she is aware that she starts every single video with "Hey everyone, ok"

She is just a pair of tits who parrots talking points.

She exposed herself as the shallow figurehead she is when she came out with that 80 page "book".

Shit, she is not even the most attractive woman in her family.

>or I really get mad with you
true if big !

>Clinton gave us that name
>Fucking newfag
irony.jpg
>Ron Paul
Never cared for exclusively American politics, and never will.

Ok, I will mention this to her during the next livestream. It will be at the end of the month.

>Laura has done more than nobody

/thread

what exactly has she done? what did she change?
or is she just another eceleb begging the rest of us for money.

>what exactly has she done?
This, for example
>youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
Also this
>youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
Seems good enough for me. Definitely is alot more than any anonymous poster screeching about shills and jews has done.

>tfw actual traditional women read this whole thread