imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4
i.imgur.com/nekxIpY.jpg
i.imgur.com/RBe1Uie.png
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png
youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's Twitter account and Mirai freaking out trying to stop her.

Requesting Tsuyu from MHA playing Frogger on the Atari.

Requesting Sanae from im@s CG as a galactic patrol, but instead of the "SOS" logo change it to 346 or CG's logo.

Requesting bondage of any anime boy(s) of your choice.

Requesting bunny girl Kajou holding a basket full of vibrator eggs painted like easter eggs.

At work so I am not able to post for the next 6.5 hours. Ugh.

/r/ Kaneda doin something cool

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

Requesting Gray Wolf in a Sniper Wolf costume. Or any other MGS/Kemono Friends crossover of your choice.

Requesting a smug Sabrina with massive tits in any of Ivy Valentine's get-ups

Requesting Oscar sipping a glass of wine

Requesting Saeko being lewd with here wooden sword

Requesting Takumi, please. Maybe doing double peace signs or something cute like that?

Requesting lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya

Requesting any of these “Rear Window” movie covers with Chihaya as the photographer. Further instructions are in the same reference.
The references for each idol are here: imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4

Requesting colours for Shigure doing the Costanza pose.

Ref: i.imgur.com/nekxIpY.jpg

Requesting future glasses Chitoge Kirisaki petting a robo ladybug that is X10 the size the regular ladybug is.

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

Requesting your favorite anime or manga female or female(male) character with their nails likes this.

Requesting Kanna being bullied by Draenerys from GoT.

-OR!-

Kanna bathing with "dragon's Blood soap"

Can someone indulge me in some shitposting? If not tell me to fuck off and i'll be on my merry way. This isn't strictly Sup Forums drawthread related but it isn't not related either; Why do some artists get away with so much shit like anatomy mistakes and still manage to gain massive popularity, with people seemingly loving everything they do? It's really frustrating to see when you're working your ass off and grinding hard and getting mostly ignored while other people could shit on a plate and people love it.

Requesting a Pacha edit of Lum Invader, with a lightning bolt shooting out of her palm.

Here are some transparent templates, just in case: i.imgur.com/RBe1Uie.png

Because most people (and the people on Sup Forums that are typically aren't qualified to be) aren't critiques to begin with. I can't tell if your torsos are off or if one leg is a centimeter too short and I also don't care. Draw what I asked for and make it look respectable and I'll like it.

If you manage to sprinkle enough glitter on shit, you stop seeing the shit.

Some drawfags are so good at color/rendering their pieces that most people that are unfamiliar or untrained with things like anatomy dont pick up on it, so they just enjoy the drawing as it is.

Requesting chimera abomination with Velvet's demon arm and Zephyrmon's left arm, Pixie's body/wings/horns, Oct's tentacle legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and wings to go with Pixie's, and Meiko's head/bra size

Rendering and subject matter can make people not care about fundamentals. If you look on any site, such as pixiv, you'll see a lot of big artists aren't good at the basics and hide it with cute girls and rendering. Fetishes also automatically get attention no matter how bad.

Requesting any Sup Forums girl with Saikawa's ahegao face

Requesting Easter Frenda with lots of eggs

Draw specific waifus. You'll get praise in no time.

Requesting Yu Hattori as Kino

they make up for it in other aspects. like cuteness, lewd fetishes or whatever.

Requesting other Sup Forums girls getting dorky/bad but cute haircuts.

Which ones?

Fair enough responses, I've been doing this long enough that I know I just have to keep working and hope things fall in place and I can manage to get the same time of luck or earn it the hard way. Just feels bad to feel like you're left out of the loop while other artists seemingly breeze by.

same type of luck*

Well there's other factors like time of posting/character/requester that also factors in the (you)s

It's not wrong to push yourself but you have to understand that most people here, myself included, know absolute fuck all about art. I'm just here to see my request drawn real nice, I don't know a damn thing about the processes that went into it or the different brushes used or any of that.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

It's like that sometimes, especially here. The free passes come by often, because "they drew my waifu so I always love their work" and so forth. Only when you start getting the "blog? name? etc" replies will you start to get praise because they want you to stick around (and hopefully draw their request, or commission, or anything of the sort).

Dont sell yourself short, at least everyone that doesnt know anatomy can point related flaws with any given drawing sometimes.

I just had the realization no one has ever asked for my blog.

Requesting Faye Valentine with a cleavage stuffed full of money

What do you even draw.

Show art, let's see if you'll get the question

Some fulfill a certain niche, some are masters of colors and filters,some are good with composition, some just pander to fetishes and waifufags--there are many reasons. No one is looking for a Da Vinci in their drawfag, just a drawings where the whole of the drawing is pleasant to look at that any mistakes are simply overshadowed by it.

I feel you. Same is happens to me all the time. Unfortunately, I've been raised on a belief that success comes form hard work and not luck. As a result, I've been chalking it up that I'm a shitty artist.

While it's not exactly good mentality for my already brittle confidence. At least, I still have the drive to keep going, so that's nice i guess.

Anime girls and boys.

Scary, but here's something I drew real quick recently. I don't draw for the general as much but mostly because no time to. I might try the Kaneda request later tonight.

Weirdly specific, but.

I request a drawing of Atsuko Kagari from Little Witch Academia (LWA) wearing a Red army officer uniform

Are you the one drawing waifu and SI lewd or was that someone else? Cute stuff though

I am.

Nice hikage. Your art reminds me of a friend's.

Waifus whose first name starts with a Y is a good starting point.

Well I was going to do something with this but you completely ignored me last thread so whatever.

Requesting Naruko Yokoshima under someone's desk similarly to this image i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

DizzyMirai?

At least two years of constant drawing before I got a little following for myself, user. It's not just luck, it is also unending effort. And it ain't easy. Even now I have trouble of forming the image I want that is inside my head, as such I need constant references, and am still scared at drawing feet.

You think you feel bad now? Wait till you get the (You)s, the favorites, the reblogs, the tweets, and the bookmarks of your art and you will become addicted to it. You want to surpass the 100 bookmarks you get to 500 bookmarks, or even the coveted 1000 bookmarks, and when you oftentimes and inevitably fail, then you will know the limit of your own skill and you must try again.

I don't think that's what frustrates him really.

Niggah, that's actually good. You draw better tits than I do.

Requesting Shirayuki in a white sweater

I've been drawing on and off on Sup Forums for 6 years now, I never managed to break in to any artist circles, never get to interact with any other artists, and my following is minuscule compared to other artists who have been going for a similar length and in many cases a shorter length than I have. I can get (You)'s but it isn't enough alone to grow as an artist and grow that network.

All things in their time, user. I really don't have anything else to say.

Though if there's one thing I can say about your art is to make it pop out more. Nothing is really wrong with it, but it really doesn't leave any lasting impression or stand out. Perhaps that's part of the problem.

Requesting Yoko littner pulling a gun out of her cleavage like this

That isn't me, in case it's confusing; I'm not

Anchor for the user that said they would do this request

Or ARE YOU?

Not the guy you think I am but thanks for the comment nonetheless. I'm torn because I both like the pastel colors but feel it makes my art bland and unappealing. Perhaps is mostly because I lack any level of being able to shade and highlight well so everything melds together.

>Offer to do a delivery for an user
>He recognizes me, ignores me for a while when I ask for more refs and then tells me he'd rather someone else draw
>I don't ever shitpost my drawings

Wow guys I didn't realize you hated my art so much. I guess I must suck. I guess I'll just stop. And I thought I got better the past month. I really tried.

I don't even know who this is.

This vagueposting shit has to stop.

Here's the original source, it's from some DP movie a long time ago.

I understand your pain. I mainly drew in the other thread but I'm basically a fucking ghost there.

>have no blog
>get asked two or three times about it
>create it eventually
>no longer get asked
oops

don't ask out of pity now, I'm not going to respond

Damn user I really want to finish this but drawing motorcycles is fucking difficult and I can't find an image of a simple to draw bike to use as a ref.

If your art is good, I don't need to pretend or give pity about anything.

Vagueposting? I wasn't trying to refer to anyone if thats what you mean.

requesting Yuuna and Hibiki shaking hands like in the title screen of X-men vs Street Fighter

What do you even draw?

I request a drawing of the artist's waifu

I don't like trying so I don't post what I draw

Requesting Panty licking a cum-covered cock clean or participating in a public gangbang.

I've drawn a biribiri
fuck drawing is hard

Uuhh you replied to someone else not me and yeah maybe bikes are to difficult... you can look at the long inage row he posted maybe you want to draw something with one of those outfits instead.

This raises a good question.
For those of a that were here around 2014-2015, where did SSF go wrong?

>drawing is hard
and it never gets easier

But don't give up user!

What is ssf

gave up trying to get good to be a meme drawfag instead

Shitty sketch fag.
Not even memeing, that's the name they go by.

Any gagfags care to carry over that letter idea? It is in the second reply in the previous thread. I'd do it if I was not at work.

Don't fucking indulge the newfag trip from Sup Forums, I don't understand what is wrong with you people.

Stop
Or save this shit for the WWD or your blog where it belongs.

you fags were asking on monday why this thread was dead af and where the shitposting was, here you go

here's your shitposting, never complain about the thread being dead again

What letter idea? Explain further please.

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8

Nobody literally asked for this, and of they did it was false-flagging faggots after the wwd died.

Previous two threads had gagfags going nuts over a yuri bondage erotica request idea. One user wrote the details down in a red picture. In the previous thread it is the second reply. I would gladly post if I was not on my phone.

Oh I know about that I was there talking about it and eventually some user made the whole shebang.

I thought you meant something extra added to it.

Be honest user, you'd give it a chance if your waifu was in it.