ME! ME!! ME!!! ME!!!!

Me me me me me "me" me me, me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me ME me'me me, me me me me me me "me" me me me. Me, me me me me me!

He's actually right though. Every previous administration said barely one word about the Kims, Obama ignored them entirely. Look how well that idea went.

Trump is a narcissist. Wow, I'm shocked.

>He's actually right though.
Me me me me. Me me me me!

I can deal with narcissism
What I can't deal with is inaction

This is a good point op, you are exactly right. Anyone other than Trump would have caved and would be much worse off. Thankfully we have the best Prez ever destroying the evils of the world and saving the democrats from themselves.

Trump isn’t book smart, but he’s smart enough to know that politics is theater and all about words. The age of strong global leaders influencing world affairs is over and most international relations are just smoke and mirrors. Kim Jong Un seized upon this and made a bunch of crazy threats during the Obama administration, but Trump is willing to fight back. We all know nuclear war between NK and the US, so just sit back and enjoy Trump’s shtposting.

Am I supposed to be mad by this tumblr attack? Kys

Not an argument.

Liberals are literally too stupid to have a point

Obama was born in a shopping center in Kenya.

giB more tears faggot we're thirsty

MY BUTTON IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!!!!

> President STRAIGHT UP saying "try me, 1 v 1"
> four hours later it's revealed North Korea agreed to communicate with South Korea again

Yeah, totally unrelated, totally totally totally, totes, totes McGoats, unrelated, yessir, it's not the leader of the Free World telling North Korea he's simply not fucking afraid of them and has the nuclear armaments to glass them and North Korea reacting appropriately, coming back to the bargaining table after being humiliated and reduced to taking Chinese oil "on the sly."

I measure success by no bombs being launched at South Korea. Trump can wage his little PR war if he wants but it's going to be sexy K-pop idols that get irradiated because of his stupidity.

came here to post this

>Every previous administration said barely one word about the Kims

WJC said he trusted them to not build nukes because of gibs me..

So why did he put might in quotes?

Cuck! Cuck! Cuck!

He's absolutely right, the only way to deal with bullies is to call their bluff and stand up to them

OP and all leftists got hook, line, and sinker’d again.

Honestly at this point, leftists deserve their suffering.

When Korea is unified and peaceful, Moon will take the credit in SK, Kim will take the credit in NK, and Trump will take the credit here. What do you expect?

Post memes

Me? Me me me me me me me me! Me me me "me", me me me me me me!!

Me: me me me, me.

Low-quality posts are against the rules.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts

>i need validation!!!!

baby in chief

Does it make much sense to cast judgement for something that hasn't happened?

>he said he was going to rape a child, BUT HE HASNT RAPED A CHILD YET! YOU CANT BE MAD >:(

but he's right. kim jong fat boy has been shitting his diaper the past 6 months.

He is acting like a baby but he is right though

north korea is best korea