Being Emilia must be terrifying

Being Emilia must be terrifying.

>be cute underage loli hafu erufu
>have parents slaughtered in front of you
>get trapped in a huge block of ice for a century, but your body is still aging like normal
>wake up to find out you're not a cute loli anymore
>now have giant erufu tits on your chest
>this kid named Subaru keeps trying to look down your cleavage and kiss you
>whenever he's near you get a funny wet feeling in your panties where you go pee but you're not sure why

Literally made for sex.

Reminder if Arch was still alive she'd have a boyfriend by now

delete this

Shhh.
Don't say anymore....
What's done is done

I'm her boyfriend.

>be heroine of shiity LN written and praised by degenerates
indeed

nooo

i feel you.

It's not terrifying cause she was made to forget what happened.

>be half devil
>claim to have a right to the throne for whatever reason
>mindset of an 10 year old
>would be dead before she even got to the election if it wasn't for subaru
>still has no intention of letting him hit atleast first base without being mindbroken
>got mindbroken in the first place because she failed to do something alone as always

Emilia a shit

That's more of Subaru's fault. He keeps pushing for a relationship that will never happen and with a woman he has a very shallow love for.

POST SLUTTY EMILIA

MY WIFE EMILIA IS VERY CUTE

>wake up to find out you're not a cute loli anymore
truly the worst

>mindset of an 10 year old

Literally no idea what sex is.

I unironically like Emilia more than Rem. Aside from her looks being way more in my strike zone(if she looked younger she'd be even better), I think she has a more realistic, interesting, and endearing personality and circumstances that add to her. When it comes to Rem - all of her, her backstory, her upbringing, her change towards Subaru leaving her madly in love with him - I'm left asking "And?". There's just not that much there for her for me. It's like looking at an automaton, a puppet on strings.

While I can understand the appeal that kind of character has for people who would rather "fill in the blanks" on their own, at that point I think you might as well just make your own heroine to fawn over.

EMT forever.

how would their relationship even work out? isn't she immortal/ages really slowly? in that case, when emilia finishes puberty subaru would be dying of old age (does he revive if he dies of old age? that's scary).

i really do not want them to end up together, not because i'm a remfag, but because emilia-chan deserves wayyy better.

emilia has more of a personality of a real-life female, while rem is waifubait.

it's pretty reasonable for a certain portion of weeaboos to hate a girl that
>is annoyed by jealousy
>is disappointed if you let her down
>does not fall in love with you just because you are "nice"
>has ambitions and her life of her own

>10 year olds have no idea what sex is
oh user how naive of you...

I think something about the Archbishops makes them immortal/higher lifespan than normal. There is an open seat for Archbishop of Pride and Subaru is already showing signs of having inherited the Unseen Hands of Archbishop of Sloth, which means the Emilia romance option is still wide open while Rem romance is slightly slimmer since she ages normally.

She think babies are made by kissing. An elf made for sex.

Reminder that a cat fag paid a man dressed up as jesus at least 5$ to say that it was "Best girl"

>would be dead before she even got to the election if it wasn't for subaru
Wouldn't have even gotten into that situation is Subaru weren't around.

She learned that babies weren't made by kissing.

Even bragged to Julius's younger brother about not being that foolish.
Still doesn't know where they come from though.

There's a scene in Arc 6 where someone gropes her chest, and she doesn't react.

Everyone else flips out about it, and she just goes "oh silly, they're just boobs."

>I think something about the Archbishops makes them immortal/higher lifespan than normal.
Regulus is actively using his time stopping Authority to stop himself form aging, Sirius is an elf (and probably undead), and Petelgeuse is a spirit.

Capella hasn't exceeded a human's natural lifespan (and is probably undead).
We don't know about Ley/Roy/Louis, but I doubt they've exceeding their natural lifespan.

How dare she cuck the cute blue maid

Rem probably likes it.