Warhammer anime when?

Warhammer anime when?

Don't you guys like Warhammer

Japan would make it full of words.

More like BOREHAMMER am I right guys?

Kyuute culteest girls kyhutely khap-tooring it fho Khay-oss when?

Go ask the koreans. They're into that edgy crap.

When the armless failure reaches Terra.
Never, filthy heretic.

>By the power of hard work and friendship, I will become Chapter Master
>Dattebayo!

Japs won't like it because it isn't moe.

Bateruferetsu Gothic Kancolle when?

They could probably do a mecha about an Imperial Knight. Make her a moe girl and have her break and killed in a last stand.

They would fuck it up anyway.
>Warhammer anime when?
Your pic seems to be WH40K not WH. I'm confused which one you want.

CHAOS SPACE MARINE LOLIS

So like it's reverse isekai, bunch of csm on a black crusade get sent into a cgdct/sol universe and are transformed into cute little girls. They still have all of their original personalities and memories and knowledge; but the stamina, strength, and dexterity of little girls; so they're not conquering the world anytime soon, and like their warp/psyker powers are extremely diminished so the most the former plaugemarine champion now eye-bagged sniffly little girl can do is give people short lasting colds or really itchy rashes.

They'll be really nasty naughty little girls, like delinquent lolis being mean and maipulative, and biting people and giving extremely out of place (but interpreted as chunni) speeches regarding blood for the blood god and such at school festival athletic competitions to get their teams fired up.

Ultimately they aren't really powerful to do anything really 'evil' but end up as quite popular for their odd chunni-ish antics and fairly harmless (but ultimately beneficial where they count; these lolis once again being csms with thousands of years of experience in warfare, subterfuge, manipulation etc; so their antics although always selfish and maliciously motivated have positive effects on the people directly around them who are their classmates/neighbors/teachers; e.g. disappearing the local groper because slaanesh loli got mad he didn't try grope her, khorne loli gives a terrifying and inspiring pre game speech and the team wins the inter-school championship because she didn't want to lose, tzeetch sorcerer loli really enjoys some manga, hears it's ending, sets up the mangaka with the christmas cake homeroom teacher so he continues writing and everyone is overjoyed for her finally getting married etc...)

Sounds like Vulkan.

Seriously speaking,this is a very difficult task for studio and stuff to create decent anime that would truly feel like Warhammer,so probably never

i honestly cant think of shit thats more embarrassing than warhammer. maybe my little pony or being really into airsoft.

do whatever you want but keep this gay shit away from me.

These things always get deleted, and with good cause. Japan doesn't like 40k and never will. A shame, i'd give my back teeth for a Horus Heresy Anime.

Imoutos of Batteru

Follows a bunch of new students entering their first year at Sororitas Middle School

>FOR THE EMPEROR! PSALM MANOUVER GLORIANA

replace those ugly oversized edgelords with JCs and we have a deal

>My little sister can't be this heretical

Some kid from a feral world goes off to become a space marine and after he becomes a fully fledged one he returns to his home planet which has been tainted by chaos (after he left, it got sucked into the warp, and crapped out a while after he became fully vested, since warp time is funky, even though the planet was lost for years in terms of the materium, only a few months passed on the surface) and he is tasked to assess and potentially resolve the situation or it'll be exterminatus'd, and the imouto he left behind when he went off to space marine is now the planetary chaos warband leader (It's not a big chaos invasion, more corruption than anything else, CSM and warp critters haven't shown up yet)

Cute shenanigans ensue

This would make a great Anime.

>literal Goddess-Empress
>wandering Freeblade
>undercover Inquisitor
>all with their own personal loli
>show bombed hard

Is this how they recruit new cultist?

A Gurren-Lagann esque tale of a squig repeatedly getting killed and eventually reincarnated as a grot, fighting hard, eventually getting killed and reincarnated as one of the ork boyz, fighting and leading hard and eventually becoming a planet-sized warboss and leading a waagh that conquers several subsectors

I can see nips making an anime about the Tau since they're so anime like. I for one would love seeing Farsight and his mech crew wreck havoc.

>Marika
>not a rogue trader

I need those.

I unironically think this edit is better than the original pic.

>Blood Raven's bizarre adventure: Hairgel's tendency

Only if a girl gets isekai in the ork horde and takes it over, minimal shitty human contact except for lesbians.

Just give me Fantasy where we can see elves ravaging Karl's boipucci

WE HATE IT