Melbourne getting a taste of diversity

A-at least we have ethnic food...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS0-xKZR3JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHA

THOUGHT THESE RETARDS WANTED MULTI_CULTI ?

tie me sudanese niglet down boys.

THE GOYIM THEY KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

FREE* ethnic food.

youtube.com/watch?v=rS0-xKZR3JA

>Implying they're going to do anything about it
user, please. It would be racist to do anything to stop these youths from terrorizing the people in their areas. Having Sudanese gangs throwing punches at you as you ride past is part and parcel of living in a modern city

enriched

>You pay as you feel
Fuck it like these people are asking for racism.

I thought you guys had a points BASED immigration system?

Thank God for these apes, it wakes people up while Chinks and Pajeets fly under the radar until they achieve critical mass

On twitter I come across stacks of people who flat out deny Sudanese gangs or violence even exists. They are convinced it’s a media lie and claim crime is going down instead. It's like the see law and order as some stodgy old person thing and rebel against it.

I don't really mind Chinks. Gooks value order and generally leave you alone if you don't start trouble. Very much like a ant hive. Pajeets worship cows and are fairly annoying, but they're mostly harmless. Abduls however, are violent and have nothing but sneering contempt for 'infidels.'

t. CivNat

>another human being

kek

nogs be niggin, really get the noggin joggin

Niggers are subhumans, more news at 11.

But white women's BBC fetish and mother instincts can override anything.

What a cucked soy shit.

Ethnic nationalism stopped making sense some 2300 years ago.

>Gooks value order and generally leave you alone if you don't start trouble.
No. They're just smart enough to realize that if they get uppity while still being in the minority they will be crushed. Just look at how any minority, religious or ethnic, is treated in China for a preview to what they will do to you once they have the numbers on their side.

The cunts need to be either deported or put in the ground. Our "diverse" (read: fucking female) Police force are incapable of handling them ans our liberal judiciary may as well not exist and have completely abandoned the idea of justice. I recommend all Melbournians arm themselves in some fashion to protect themselves.

Thank goodness we have enlightened folx like you to show us the way

All of the countries that have "points based" immigration systems only apply to whites. Shitskins get into countries like Canada, Australia, Sweden, etc. as "refugees" and are rarely screened at all for health issues, criminal history, or hell even age.....

>Hi Sweden, I am a 14 year old Somali refugee, give me gibs
>Swedish dentist examines "child's" teeth, determines he is actually in his thirties.
>Swedish dentist run out of business for being raciss.....

How vibrant and culturally enriching!

That's exactly what they do. Rebelling against anything makes them feels good.
Post modern capitalism has lost attraction to people, they couldn't get good feeling from it. They feel they're nothing, which is true but against humanity because human beings always want to be something/somebody.

GIB

Its amazing how a few years of an ALP government can culturally enrich a world class city. We have so much to learn from Sudanese kids and homeless people. Thanks ALP.

>a bunch of my co-citizens are becoming increasingly retarded so I'm going to adopt an even more retarded ideology
You're not exactly the brightest guy around, are you?

I'm going to post that I've encountered similar situations, and say that something needs done and that I will patrol the areas with groups of friends to fight back.

Going to see if I can start some shit.

Come on, you can do better than that.

Immigration is an federal issue.
Incompetent jurisdiction system in Victoria is a long time result from the education system under jew's control.

Every fucking single one of us in affected areas needs to start doing this. White gangs need to become an actual thing. Young white kids in the west have got to unite and start pushing back, if not our neighborhoods (minus the liberal gated communities) will continue to be overrun and we will have nowhere left to run to.

White flight has got to stop. We need to draw a line in the sand against the hordes. Only problem is too many white males have become soyboys and NEET's and can barely get off the couch, let alone actually engage in a physical confrontation. Of course that has been part of (((their))) plan all along.

Shitskins only react to fear, if they don't fear you they will prey upon you. They are capable of only the most base of instincts. Our people need to start realizing that and act accordingly. We are in a fight or perish mode whether we like it or not. Time to stop running.........

gang violence is a small price to pay for ethnic food

The annihilation of a 3,000 year old civilization is a small price to pay for slightly higher profits

Thanks for sharing user.

Lol. This is hilarious. Redit btfo

>White gangs need to become an actual thing.
All the boomers and other brainwashed cucks come down on "right wing gangs" like a sack of bricks
They are the primary target & purpose of the immense police state too

black culture is important. how would we be able to enjoy our lives without random jumpings, shootings, stabbings, thefts, drug dealers, crack heads, smelly rude people who dont give a fuck, rapes, murders, and employees who find every excuse possible to not work and who will sue you if you fire them.