Is Sento a well-written character?

Is Sento a well-written character?

no

She's probably the most believable female lead of the past 2 years

She was definitely more fleshed out than I expected her to be.

First of all no she isn't even close to that, second that would go to Kumiko

Is Sento a well-rounded character?

her backstory was pretty good

how big is her vagina to fit a giant gun in there

/thread

Really? Fuck I hope it doesn't start a trend.

>that bulge

Do these artists just not know how to draw vaganyas or is this some trap shit

I think she is the best out of the stoic character trope.

delet

Is Michelangelo an "ok" artist?

is her anime any good ? I like the towel thingy on her head

Not really, and it's specially ironic how her fans shit on legitimately better girls while liking her.

I liked it.

She's good for my dick. So yes.

She's just extremely bushy.

Did a Sento fan shit on your waifu?

> KyoAni
> well-written

Come on now.

main character makes me feel insecure

Kanie is damaged goods, don't worry.

Pick two

Sento fans think with their dick. They can't make a well thought out argument for why she is so great to save their life.

I want to be Sento.

>probably the most believable female lead of the past 2 years
Watch more anime.

This. Any Okada show has more believable women.

Someone was not there to see Maisolev cry after his Sento knock off got exposed.

I want to be Latifa.

"yes"

I was going to say Watashi but that came out in 2012, what the fuck.

And Amaburi in 2014.

I just started Amagi but I like how she's restrained yet not a pushover and she plays off the MC very well so far

>KyoAni
>Writing Sento's character

What does Maisolev have to do with anything? I haven't played any Blazblue game but I would bet 50$ that she has more personality than Sento.

There are many girls that are like that though.

>KyoAni
>in house writers

A Sento vs Mai showdown. Someone posted a pasta-like shit about Sento and the dumbass tried the same with Mai, only to find his great waifu with pretty much the same background and hardships as a girl from the genius Im Dal Young no less.

>There are many girls that are like that though.
Not with Kanye West, one of the most important artists of our times.

Yeah, alright, but how does this prove Sento is well written or a great girl?

Watashi is not believable.

How cute. She is nowhere near as well written as she is, specially with that brick-like personality.

I don't have the pasta. It was a rant about self-sacrifice in body and mind.

It is often the case that they disregard the original material in favor of anime original stuff that actually ends up being better.

If an anime they touch has shitty characters it's really on them.

She's better written than your post.

I remember the argument now, but you couldn't have taken that pasta seriously, right? It was obviously meant to be ironic and to elicit a few laughs.

By she I meant an infinitely cuter and better written girl than her.

Yeah

I don't think this thread is about comparing characters.

Well, in canon Sento actually has put her body on the line.

The only good post in this thread

Tell that to this guy making stupid posts.

>Sousuke except a girl with giant tits who wants the D
Sounds pretty great to me

>bland
>well written
choose one

Are you a well written character, OP?

Sento is cute!

Sento has a cloaca!

>you will never bathe with Sento and titfuck her

By anime standards she's Dostoevsky-tier deep. Not a tsundere, not a jiggly arara, autistic yet not a drooling retard, she's basically just a normal person with some insecurities, and a lust for dick

>she's basically just a normal person with some insecurities, and a lust for dick
>and the body of a fertility goddess

>characters are based on nigger musicians

I miss Hibike and Kumiko.

Kumiko is so fucking ugly.

She's an inferior Shinka. And a fatter one at that.

ultra puffy vulva

Are you serious? She is just a kuudere. Mai feels more like a normal person since her response varies depending on the person she interacts, her mood and the situation and circumstances.

no, your soul is ugly

Sup Forums is reddit now

She came off as supremely caricatural. Does she get better later?

>caricatural

What?

Not really, she just becomes bland and harmless later.

>now

Then what archetype would you say she falls into? Fact is she doesn't fit any unlike Sento who is a carticature of a kuudere.

Sento twitches a lot, she is not a proper Kuudere.

When it comes down to how a normal person would behave, her traits and deffects are far more exaggerated and accentuated than Mai's though.

She's proof that your design can be generic as fuck and everybody will call it 10/10 as long as she has big tits.

Losing composture easily is not the trait of a kuudere. Sento's behavior changes depending on the character she is interacting.

Mai masturbates in public.

That's irrelevant. If anything that's held against her given 50% of the time she is losing composure and the other 50% of the time she is being a kuudere. That's quite simply her whole character. That's what I meant when I said her traits and deffects are heavily accentuated.

You realize she doesn't mean that to be lewd, right?

Of course she means to be lewd. You don't develop powers like that without being a natural attention whore.

How so?

With Latifa she is a worrywart.
With Moffle she is respectful.
With Tiramie she is cold, violent and condescending.
With wizard she is insecure.
With Seiya it's a mix of reactions.

If you hand-wave this then anyone can handwave your Mai.

Her power is not lewd, idiot. It's simply based on the relationship between the 5 chinese elements and the respective organs in the body. She gets mad if Haruhiko oggles her.

Well you sure convinced me. She must be a strong womyn lmao.

I would be worried if her behavior didn't change based on the person, user. But in Mai's case is far more nuanced since depending on the circumstances and mood she is shown behaving in completely different ways with the same person. This is how a normal person is meant to be.

It is lewd. She's a character with big tits with powers that activate by fondling herself.

Mai is a genuine person.

She is not a character created specifically to pander.

She behaves in the way she is treated and how much she is close to that person.m like any human. The guns are for comedy.

Mai developed her powers from training kenpo with her father. Kenpo and the 5 chinese elements are interrelated. She is not being lewd and there is no weird meaning in the stuff she does, she never sees it that way.

If you actually believe that you're fucking legit retarded.

And that makes it not lewd how?

The same goes for almost any character, user. That's nothing special. If her behavior changed based on her mood and feelings as well as circumstances she is placed in it'll be a different matter. It probably does but the anime doesn't convey this properly.

You realize Mai is the most developed character in her series, right?

All I know is that I want Maizuri.

So is Sento a well written character or not

She does with Seiya, Latifa, Moffle or Wizard. She is stationary with Tiramie because all she gets from him is sexual harassment.

And it's on her character, signs of the zoodiac or whatever planet can't take credit for her development. You just answer "it is not enough" while calling her a cookie cutter kuudere.

Yes.

She's solid. She gets a lot of focus on her growth as a person and builds up from her weaknesses in a believable and fulfilling way. Her antics are also entertaining as fuck. Not the most complex character out there, but doesn't need to be.

7/10 she's nothing but trash

I saw the anime and she doesn't show two faces when interacting with Latifa and you can't really deny she has her deadpan expression and kuudere attitude on most of the time. If you're going to claim Mai has exaggerated traits then you should look at Sento as well because her character does revolve around her innability to communicate properly.

You said Sento is a cookie cutter kuudere and she is not. She is caring with Latifa and swings with her mood, obviously she is not going to push someone as sickly as her. You can't put blame a soldier for their inability to manage a theme park and her over reactions are for comedy, overreactions, typical kuudere behavior like Rei or Hecate.

All of Sento's growth is on her interactions, not from excuses like planets/zodiac/chakra.

So she is a kuudere with mood swings then? Sorry but a proper well developed character has so many more traits than that.

>All of Sento's growth is on her interactions, not from excuses like planets/zodiac/chakra.

The hell does this mean? You aren't talking about Mai's powers, right? That's only a tiny part of her character.

For the lack of a better word. Latifa is a fragile cursed child so you obviously are not gonna be rough with her, you know normal human behavior.

You disregard the comedy part, you disregard any growth, you just come back to "she is a kuudere" and while her base is a kuudere her interactions are not.

Also she has none of those "alter character chakras" not 1%.