Alice to Zouroko

Why is he so perfect?

Why did they shove in all that uninspired fighting at the beginning of the anime? The manga starts right where it should to hook the viewer. Having to use cgi is no big deal, but when the cgi is the main subject of animation (a car chase), shouldn't you animate that part? (or at least, create better looking cg).

tl;dr yes he is best boy

>inb4 Kemono Friends is to blame for the increased CGI
Bet Shitposter-san would love to say this

Pretty sure florists are some of the happiest and nicest people you'll meet.

Well I never cared about it, but aren't you an attention seeker.
Time to make you diss a pear!

He's too pure. I'm going to dump the raws for chapter 2 of the manga.

judging by that quote from that page I guess it is supposed to be Alice in Wonderland. Get fucked.

wew lad!

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Hello, officer.

so I fucked up and didn't post the last three pages from the first chapter last night. This is page two of chapter two. The first three were from chapter one. Whoops!

Because old guys are always the best characters, plus he's a florist.

too cute.

sugoi

enter new character.

last page for chapter 2
Kind of weird that there are two pages after the title card which are usually the last page of most series. Unless this is supposed to go before and but it wasn't how it's numbered. Weird.

Oh shit, will grandpa approve? thanks for the dumping.

My my

There are still 100 more pages in this volume and I have two more volumes after this. This brown haired Yukari is cute. Can't read a lick of nip but her text look cute as fug.

>he'll never EVER be your grandpa

WHY
EVEN
LIVE?

user

To BECOME him

She's a real ditzy onee-san character who over extends all her lines in a singy songy way and insists that sana call her Onee-san even though sana just thinks of her as "my servant's granddaughter"

Pretty cute if you're into retards

she sounds perfect.

First episode was interesting. Have potential to become top 5 of the season.

I watched it expecting shitty cgi. I got that but it was also really warm and fuzzy. It's really cute and I wish someone would translate the damn manga.

Doujin where he fuck her when?