Racism is a mental disorder

Racism is a mental disorder

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/us-pitbull-dog-kills-newborn-baby-1556423
youtube.com/watch?v=EUVKgxWf_ZU
translate.google.com/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the hell is that?

In nippon land, old fart is old and useless. To the trash it goes.

So they whole "venerate elders" thing is a meme?

What does this have to do with racism?

You can be racist and not murder people and put them in trash bags.

I don't understand.

But it's an evolutionary dynamic that helped us survive. You don't believe in science?

hag in a bag :DDDD

then why do you hate pitbulls? they're literally the SAME SUBSPECIES as labradors it's like you think without a GOOD OWNER they will still be a bad dog. It's GENERATIONAL DISADVANTAGE THEY JUSST NEEHD A GOOHD HOEM

I had a pit bull and it was the best dog I ever had. It was energetic, obedient, and loyal.

There is, no such thing as racism.

>Everybody only 75 years ago
>Everyone in Japan
>Every country outside of Europe and the Americas
Are you claiming that almost all nonwhites and grandparents have a mental disorder, OP?

Dogfag here, Pitbulls as far as dog breeds go have a higher prey drive. They're strong, muscular dogs and as a result can cause a lot of damage.

Now, does that mean all pitbulls will be violent and eat their smaller cousins? No. I've seen plenty of good owners who give their dogs constant care and reassurance, keeping them from falling to their natural instincts. That's why you get videos of pitbulls licking babies or being good to other dogs. I actually had a client who had two small dogs that lived together with her pitbull that were fine together, but that didnt stop that same pitbull from grabbing an unknown beagle by the neck and shaking it around. Had to pry her teeth off with my bare hands to save him.

With all that said, hopefully you understand that pitbulls can be good dogs, but require constant training from birth if you want to have them around other dogs. If you want to compare this to human racism, remember that those with violent dogs will still sometimes have the sense to keep them in cages or on a leash.

my dog is a rescue, she turns into a puddle when people raise their voices. there's only so far you can force a dog to show agression before it gives up. she bites me pretty hard on the ass if she's out for a run and I try to run away from her. but no major damage. dogs are animals and humans are animals and we shouldn't live in a pretend world where everyone is lovely and friendly and nice.

People worrying about the dumbest shit. The color of skin. What someone is wearing. How much money they make. What they do for a living. And once you die, it will all mean nothing. Your children, their children and so on will live a life a side from what you think, have ideals that are not yours. Eventually, everything about you will be forgotten.

Every single time I think about this, I laugh.

Why are there so many retards on Sup Forums nowadays? Is it phone posting? Would banning phone posters fix Sup Forums?

ibtimes.co.uk/us-pitbull-dog-kills-newborn-baby-1556423

It's not worth the risk.

yes, black people are racist
youtube.com/watch?v=EUVKgxWf_ZU

is that guy wearing a hiphop muslim man-dress?

I wish more owners tried to be conscious and reponsible about what their pets are capable of. In the dog world, weaker dogs die or get mangled when challenging the pack, whereas humans flip out when the same thing happens when they let their two sheltered dogs meet off a leash and things dont go as planned. Dog people make a lot of excuses, but at the end of the day I want them to have good homes, aggressive dogs can still be great in a one dog household if they dont come in contact with other animals.

>yes, black people are racist
It's the truth.

Our government sinks 2-3 times more money into these shitskins since their birth compared to any other native Danes, byt these shitskins keep raping and stealing and murdering, regardless of how much they are being placated to.
We have public prison statistics that shows how insanely greedy the muslism/Africans are.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper&edit-text=&act=url