OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA STATE PRIDE THREAD

I Truly love how much this state of liberal bastion and freedoms enrages the backwards inbred trump supporters

Get the fuck in here , Califags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MRn_caEAyis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just moved to Los Angeles from the backwaters of Kentucky and fucking love it here
The people are nicer and don’t have the opiate glaze over their eyes, the jobs are plentiful, people actually give a shit about each other, I’m never going back

Califag here, born and raised. I love this state, I love my country. I DO in fact hate a handful of dumb fuck laws that do exist here, but what state doesn't have stupid fucking laws. Hate breeds from jealously.. so let them hate. West coast = best coast. Fuck outta here

t.39%

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOW MY STATE IS NOW A SANCTUARY STATE. as of january 1st it is illegal for employers, landlords, and police to ask if the person they are talking to is a real citizen. plus more of our tax dollars go to helping these illegal immigrants now! nevermind we have a fast rising homeless population in every single major city, lets focus on the illegals first so the world can see how not racist we are!

yay calfironia

silicon valley here btw. 2400 for a 2 bedroom apartment repersent!

>freedoms
>government doesnt trust you with pistol grips, shoulder things that go up and standard capacity magazines
I live here and it sux

youtu.be/MRn_caEAyis

This state could be amazing. The weather and nature are fantastic, but the collapse will happen if the far left continues unchecked.

califag reporting in, this state would be fucking based if it wasnt filled with spics and nigs unironically, also, execute all the dyed hair liberal and antifa fags, make trannies do hard labor until death.
Also, one state-run college with no jewish professors, and take over all of the cloth stores and only allow certain haircuts, call me a statist commie all you fucking want i dont care

>undershit

it's not just liberal soyboys and mexicans, its the rich elite here thats to blame mostly.

you see, they want their slave labor. 2$ an hour they pay mexicans from being their maid to doing construction on their property. more illegal immigrants = more profit and luxury lifestyle for them.

plus all the other rich people are rich and fucking everybody over, so they support illegal immigration so they can have a reason to feel better about themseleves. plus they know theyll probably never have to deal with the undesirables directly. and they probably wont. they just want their en mass slave labor and profits.

>silicon valley here btw. 2400 for a 2 bedroom apartment repersent!

fuck!
I'll take it!

Executing that many people with 10rnd mags would be interesting. I don't think Heydrich would have been satisfied with the results, though...

You will have freedom to butt fuck each other in the
street while stoned, as you lose your gun rights,
economic freedom, free speech, etc. You are
indeed the experimental testing ground for what
they want to do to the rest of the country.
>as political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensating to increase. And the dictator (unless he needs cannon fodder and families with which to colonize empty or conquered territories) will do well to encourage that freedom. In conjunction with the freedom to daydream under the influence of dope and movies and the radio, it will help to reconcile his subjects to the servitude which is their fate

CA - where an English speaking white man can still make a good living while enjoying 65F TODAY

Been living in San Diego all my life, I love living here 75% of the time. All that liberal shit you hear about is in San Francisco and the hispanic dominated neighborhoods/cities, get you a nice home in a nice area and you won't even notice you're in a shit hole state.

Right Wing Western Squads check in

I love how it's legal to spread AIDS, smoke weed, chink and armenian developers building ugly midrise housing everywhere, and then making them low income housing to skirt building laws.

But to me my favorite thing is the LAPD not being able to touch the homeless encampment that's popped up under the freeway, now I can ride past and buy some meth whenever I want.

dude, this, no one actually does any of this. meanwhile in san diego, its fucking hot today, the suns out. white people walking dog in neighberhood. super clean air, clean food water. oh right really commie

Can't wait to leave this God-forsaken state as part of the great white flight. To those choosing to stay behind: have fun trying to pay all those Cal-Pers pensions while also providing all the gib me dats to the illegals and all the other non-contributors! If only Jefferson State really had a chance as I'll miss the moderate climate.

"Enjoying" must be relative. The only time I enjoy being here is when I'm miles away from anyone in the ever-dwindling wilderness.

You just got to line them up right. Both economical and practical.

Texan here, please stop sending your refugees and economic migrants our direction, you're all scum and I can't decide if the Katrina niggers that ruined Houston are worse than you faggots moving down to Austin.

remove the source of oxygen wherever they breed. step-by-step

If only there really was a chance.

the homelessness is getting really crazy

its not even relegated to the big cities now

The reason I avoided Texas when looking to relocate was the fact there are too many of the "wrong" Californian's going there. They are going to sink your state. Also why I avoided Nevada, Arizona, and Idaho. I had to find the most miserable place that no liberal Californian would go. When I saw reviews about a lack of diversity, I knew I was onto something.

I heard that your homeless are feral too. The worst the homeless in New Orleans get is asking for money and maybe some banter attempts.

A friend that went to LA recently said some homeless nigger literally woke up and started yelling and shitting himself. What the fuck is going on over there?

I think we should cast California into the sea. It is living off the rest of the US like a fucking parasite

hey op where's your water
oh right
we own all of it and all of the technology to produce it

Lived here my whole life. This state is shit, let it burn

Los Angeles user who posted the "Nuke me" thread before. Die of ass cancer, you complete faggot

They are literally like zombies from movies/TV. We often joke of them as "walkers". They aren't just in the big cities either. Any city with a somewhat sizable population (10k or more) seems to have multiple camps and a herd of homeless.

We've had homeless around here as long as I can remember, but over the last couple years they seem to be getting more feral and more violent. My son works in town near a couple of camps and he has stories almost daily of homeless people going off. The thing is, the cops don't even respond to the reports anymore. It's just business as usual.

meh- lived in CA for 25yrs...its is what you make it- Most of the liberal madness is sequestered in the cities....but its a huge state with many based folks living in more rural settings. Its simply phenomenal geography and weather are not to be dismissed.

Love it or hate it...it is a fascinating place from floods to fires to income inequality to diversity to cultural impacts...its quite an experiment

report in threads have always and will ALWAYS be cancer.

I have more rights here as a criminal than as a honest hard working man

>be me
>be far right natsoc
>move to Norcal from "flyover"
>get IT job at govt agency, control network and web access
>listen to whiny libs bitch about Drumpf
>watch shady accounting tricks, paychecks cut for no-show employees
>collect evidence, bide time

>

>silicon valley here btw. 2400 for a 2 bedroom apartment repersent!
I lived in a little 2 bed house, about 800 square feet, just outside the base at the Presidio in Monterey California and my rent was $80 week.
Landlord tried to sell it to me for $36,000.

That was 1978. It would be worth about $250k today.