Gaynon here. I invited a buddy out to the bar with me last night and he pointedly refused, saying that any day now...

Gaynon here. I invited a buddy out to the bar with me last night and he pointedly refused, saying that any day now, they will raid and detain everyone who visits gay establishments.

Do you think a mass arrest is possible in this day and age? Would there be any advantage to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cilXJk2qfCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your buddy is a retard (or drama queen).

The government has far more pressing issues than to bother gays, never-mind doing mass arrests in the community for no crime being committed. This would not happen present day in the US.

Despite the attitude towards gays online here, I am pretty sure most folks adopt a live-an-let-live mentality, and any type of mass arrest of any single population would be met with resistance from others.

Gays need to get out of the victim-hood mindset and stop being so dramatic. When our God Emperor was elected, the liberal gays catastrophized about being rounded up and put into conversion therapy. This is just a different flavor of the same fear.

People who live with the slave/victim mentality (e.g niggers, gays, jews, and women) get their existential kicks from creating an oppressor enemy and living out the fantasy every day of being oppressed by this boogeyman.

If you aren’t afraid of something, then you can’t be a victim and therefore you can’t be a sacred cow that is coddled by society. Therefore, it’s important to create new things to fear, otherwise the reality that you are living like a slave by your own free will might set in, and most people can’t hndle that kind of realization and dissonance.

shut the fuck up you wanna be victim and stay hidden in the woods with your garbage boy pathos driven opinion

this post belongs into /lgbt/

you belong under american control but we're not complaining about that...

So basically like Sup Forums and Jews

Shut the fuck up you homo bitch, you belong in a fucking camp you little fag.

Of course not, faggots.

That's fucking absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=cilXJk2qfCE

This is your "homophobic" President, promising to protect you in front of a crowd of hateful GOP gay-bashers, who give him a standing ovation for it.

All faggots need to be gassed for the good of humanity.

>Your buddy is a retard
This.

I fucking hate faggots. A lot. But raiding gay bars and arresting faggots isn't going to happen, sadly.

Trump has said literally nothing about gays accept he's supports them and ICE doesn't deal in fags so you need to bitch slap your friend and tell him to shut the fuck up and to quit being retarded.

Your buddy is a retard.

Not in the US since your basically a Jewish mind controlled colony at this stage and anything that would be seen as extreme will never happen since there would be so much public backlash.

Go put on make-up and make me some webcam money.

I'd be far more concerned with getting pozzed in your neghole you degenerate queer

>Do you think a mass arrest is possible in this day and age?
No, but something worse than AIDS is probably living on the lip of a glass at that bar just waiting to spread doom.

It's possible yes but do you really think the government would start using taxpayer money to arrest a bunch of random civilians

Your friend is a retard. Reminds me of when my faggot friend had a mental breakdown when the presidency was announced.