Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda

Well, this was a gigantic waste of potential.
So many cool ideas and hints at a bigger scope, then 2/3 in it decides to wrap everything up in the shittiest way possible. And to add insult to injury it adds a sequel bait at the end once it's all ruined.
btw at least it got smokers being subhumans right.

Really a shame that 3/4 of it are SoL shenanigans. Could've been so much more.

Obnoxiously preachy anti-smoking episode aside, it was pretty enjoyable at least. I got an artbook and some figs out of it, so I can't complain too much.

I liked the art, but you are right in that it had the episodes with the fairies and the temple, but left everything nebulous and didn't follow up well. I still want to fuck Roboko however.

>but left everything nebulous
Worse, in the second to last cold opening a 10 second scene stated "btw she was the queen of ancient Udogawa and when she wished for world conquest she became immortal." Fuck you.
They didn't even bring back giant Kate for thefinal battle.

Kate rhymes with ______

Date?

Reminder that smokers have no souls.

So many great character designs wasted

I liked the show. I thought it was adorable.

But it could have been more.

don't mind me

>still no Roboko doujins

OTAKARA ZOI

>Those two never got together
Still mad.

Useless Aoba.

So what the fuck was up with the yakuza subplot?

the angriest

Same thing that was up with the American not-Venera.

That's an older Renge-chon silly.

I've got to say, that entire final episode was so much of a bizarre clusterfuck that it was actually mind-boggling.

Like shit, he was whacking those soldiers with a fly swatter for god's sake

Kate was one of the best lolis of the decade.
Her and Leopard should have sex.

Fucking nothing made sense.
The two marrying? The betrayal of that one yakuza guy? The smoke?
They probably made up shit as they went along.

Didn't all the episodes have different directors or something?

I unironically spent like 2 years trying to download this show's OST.

The torrent had 0 seeds 99% of the time so I basically was only able to download a few kb every couple months when someone was cleaning out their trackers.

It was worth it though, Kate's character song is the best.

Kate was one of the sexiest lolis we've seen in years. So it was a great series despite its flaws.

Did you ever getting it? I spent a week looking for it before finally giving up.

>Obnoxiously preachy anti-smoking episode
Smoker detected

>Asanagi was so butthurt at the anti smoking episode that he drew men burning Kate with cigarettes

It boggles my mind that people think the episode was anti-smoking when it was clearly anti-bigotry while still acknowledging smoking is a bad habit.

I dunno, Leopard does way more for my dick than Kate ever did.

Nope, boring faggot that doesn't drink, smoke, or do any sort of drug, actually. Just didn't care how heavy-handed that episode was.

I dropped this show at the second episode.
Does it ever get anywhere?

Dude, the smokers ended up being the true villains behind Asuta's dad. It was anti smoking.

I thought it was fun. Better than Kyouran Kazoku Nikki at least.

I did. It was certainly worth it.

Atleast the artist does other things.

How did the show sell anyway?