Why do spics wear so much fucking cologne?

Lots of 'em at my job (janitors and construction mainly) and they all reek of cologne.

Is it to cover up their stink or does it make them feel white or is it something else?

Mexicans smell funny

dirty people use perfume as a replacement for water.

I rarely encounter a white male wearing cologne

Well as a 25% mexican I cant really say I do it.My father does though,but its not so bad.He is a rolling stone who has cheated on every women he has married.He is currently fucking the wife of a cop and prob gonna get shot...I digress.I haven't noticed the mexicans at my factory wear alot of cologne....but man are they fucking loud with their phones,conversation and make weird noises for no reason...blacks do it too.

There's like 20 of them a house and who knows if their showers and shit actually work properly

Im a spic and I dont wear any sort of smelly sprays.

That bitch is flat as a board. Or its a guy.

Their women think it's macho. Spics are a macho man race

>t. Arizona resident

you know what, like my whole life ive been with the hate too, but honestly look at the looser working with a bunch of spicks. also the asswholes construction uselesss idiots who use them for profit and give them money its a big circle jerk, oh we hate mexicans, but we are too stupid to go to college so we must fuck over the country more and hire what he hate for profit

STICC>THICC

>claims to be only 1/4 spic
>doesn't know how to type
Either you're all the way a bean person or you're old. Either way, you are a retard.

>them
captcha: goblins
TOP KEK

t. Retard
Shoo shoo illiterate faggot

Literal shit skin has to hide his flag thinks we're not white
Top jej

this is now a mutt thread

Or when they get the chance to shower if they even want the opportunity.

The beans that work for me don’t wear cologne, but they are pretty well paid so they probably don’t live 15 to a shoebox.

I kindly disagree. There is a middle ground. Nothing wrong with a good b-c cup.

>their
5 5

P E R C E N T

Because white bitches like it

^^^^^
that's probably it

>yfw musty greengoes think its a point of ridicule to use a fragrance that improves your presentation as it has always been a tradition in your spaniard aristocratic bloodline.

Beaners generally have to work hard labor where they sweat a lot and their diets are usually poor as it is the second fattest nation in the world, first being USA where all the beaners want to come to.

I am white and only use aftershave

As opposed to smell wh*Toids who spend all day indoors smelling like dry old semen lmao

You wanna show me a correlation with typing to ethnicity? Ill wait.

>Why do spics wear so much fucking cologne?
I've noticed this too. I guess it's better than the niggers who smell like shit and cocoa butter lotion.

why do you know what illegal construction workers and janitors look like in the first place

hes the one handing them the tools and materials. El chalan.