Is there a single anime director with a more flawless resume than Hiroyuki Imaishi?

Is there a single anime director with a more flawless resume than Hiroyuki Imaishi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OY1L6kjCehc
bilibili.com/video/av985172/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even think Imaishi thinks he has a flawless resume though.

Akiyuki Shinbo.

>Dead Leaves
>good
when will this meme end

How can other directors even compete?

Why do you hate fun user?

It's Imaishi's greatest work

>Literal art barf on screen, annoying voices and maybe two funny jokes in the whole script.
>It's just fun user

Satoshi Kon
Isao Takahata
Mamoru Oshii

Do you even style?

>2I2e1v7.gif

>Satoshi Kon
This

Paprika

Imaishi didn't direct FLCL or LWA you dumbass.

Those are screenshot from the episodes he directed you dunce.

What about it?

He didn't direct any episodes of FLCL. Animation director is something different.

His actual directorial debut was youtube.com/watch?v=OY1L6kjCehc .

Then after Dead Leaves there's bilibili.com/video/av985172/ , which is so obscure it doesn't have a Japanese Wiki page. Why isn't it in your post?

That's because Imaishi is one of those humble assholes. A real respectful piece of shit.

>>Dead Leaves
>>good
>when will this meme end
Paprika is better than 1/4 of Imashi's resume

that was convenient. now you don't have to address how awesome the scene is, and how big of a loser you are that you just said it wasn't fun.

Nice technique on your cowardly escape. I'm a connoisseur of these things.

Great episode.

Because there are only 8 spots. You might as well ask why Sex and Violence or all the other episode he directed aren't there, you idiot.

Isao Takahata hasn't made a single good thing during his entire career. Only Yesterday and Pom Poko might actually be two of the worst moives ever made.

Probably the worst post I've read today, didn't deserve those trips.