I hate this country. These politicians are killing us and we are doing nothing about it. My dad voted for them...

I hate this country. These politicians are killing us and we are doing nothing about it. My dad voted for them. My sister voted for them. I haven't talked to my relatives in months. Russia won. They fucking divided us and are ripping us apart. If I didn't have a mortgage and a family to provide for and a job I can't quit I'd immigrate somewhere else. I just can't leave. My wife and I talked about it last night but what am I going to do. I have to sit here and take this shit day in and day out until a bomb drops or I don't know. If I was single and alone I probably would have committed suicide already. Each day is worse than the next and I don't think it's going to get better, only end in violence

Calm down.

Sucks to be you

Stop bitching and be a part of the solution. Ride the tiger and clear your head.

What are you talking about? America is the greatest country in the world

What specifically is the problem?

Trump

What’s he doing specifically?

two scoops.

He's a racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic dotard

okay. you talked with her wife. what did her boyfriend think?

>these politicians are killing us and we are doing nothing about it
Welcome to the club user

Fuuggggg...Bretty bad desu

he's a trump supporter

we are doing
you're not

Those are catch phases, not actions.

the tax bill is going to kill us all. also the paris accord

FUCK TRUMP. FUCK THE GOP. FUCK ALL PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIM!! MY LIFE IS RUINED!!

Good.

is this a reddit quote or something? smells like a reddit post

fuk plebbit

Nice copy pasta from Reddit!

if you're not meming and actually believe the shit you're spewing out, please do humanity a favor and kill yourself

what r u talking about

I just hate the bloated systems and all the lies. Everything is lies wrapped in pilpul. Propaganda conditioning ruining the logic of entire generations. Nihilistic relativity causing the embrace of willful self-destruction; while the people dance in their dopamine loops. Disgusting and disingenuous.

People will get tired of it eventually. Eventually, they won't be able to be kept in line through shock. What then?

also trump is a misogynist

The taxes for my wife, wife's son, and myself will be going up $1400!!!! FUCK TRUMP