OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*gasp for air*
HAHAHAHAHABAABAHBABAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Trump tells GOP senators that 2,200-mile border wall not needed in immigration deal. President Trump on Thursday laid out his demands for an immigration deal to Republican senators, making clear he doesn't expect Congress to build a physical 2,200-mile concrete wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

>Instead, the president wants Congress to increase security along the border by ratcheting up patrols, surveillance and fencing, in return for relief for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program recipients in an immigration deal that could be tied to the 2018 spending bill.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/367458-trump-tells-gop-senators-that-2200-mile-border-wall-not-needed-in-immigration
abcnews.go.com/US/trump-administration-begins-testing-border-wall-prototypes-prevent/story?id=51607378
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956
washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-pelosi-say-daca-deal-will-exclude-wall-after-dinner-with-trump/article/2634356
youtu.be/BvaaeHP9xtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drumpf

So now the wall has more security. What’s the problem?

Walls getting built with or without DACA deal.

>build a physical 2,200-mile concrete wall along the U.S.-Mexico border

Did anyone actually believe this?

What wall?

>Trump tells GOP senators that 2,200-mile border wall not needed in immigration deal.

It was the main policy of his campaign

No immigration deal can be permitted that doesn't include eliminating chain migration and anchor baby citizenship. I care more about those than the wall.

Cant wait till he starts wars with Israels enemies and you are all drafted to fight.

Trump is a joke.

LINK, FAGGOT!!!!!

>Trump tells GOP senators that 2,200-mile border wall not needed in immigration deal.
>border wall not needed in immigration deal.
>in immigration deal.

It was a bargaining chip in this instance.
Will be part of infrastructure or spending bill.
Learn to fucking negotiate, faggot.

Isn't this wonderful.

>hey look mom, i posted a kikeblue article with no source again!

Should have voted Ted Cruz. The result would have been the same except at least he isn't a Jew York liberal and friends with the Clintons, and he'd have been tougher on social degeneracy.

hahaha hell yeah!

Drumpfts on Suicide Watch.

Do either of you understand anything or do you just read words and assume everything else adheres to it?

And yet.........................................................no source...............
Really activates the old photoshop program in the membrane doesn't it

This is literal fake news. I hate using that term, but it's accurate here.

Literally not one person here has expected an unbroken 2000 mile long wall. Not one person who voted for him expected it
you people will die in hell while i fuck your mothers and sisters in heaven

>Muh 76D Underwater Zero-G reverse chess

This honestly isn't that bad. More border guards will do the same job as the wall would. What really matters is whether Trump gets significant reductions to legal immigration.

Jesus Christ, did American voters really believe he was going to build a 2,000+ mile wall? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Wait but didnt Trump agree to allow DACA? The thing he was elected to get rid of? Fuck the wall, remove DACA and put illegals in jail in Mexico where they fucking came from.

I couldn't care less what the media is saying. I trust Trump and I will continue to support him. He hasn't disappointed me yet. In fact, he made my life way better.

How he chooses handle the wall is up to him. The wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it. Can't wait for the libtards to tell me for the millionth time that Trump keeping his promises is literally killing people. :^)

No, you fucking moron.

what the fuck is going on? I mean the Trump WH has a very high base-line of disarray compared to other administrations but in today it seems to be amplified by 100x

The wall isn't necessary, but if Trump gives amnesty to 800,000 "dreamers" in exchange for "increased border security" he's an absolute cuck and a failure and I immediately regret voting for him.

This. Ending chain migration, H1B, and the lottery system are far more important

Remove DACA now before it is too late...

Source: thehill.com/homenews/senate/367458-trump-tells-gop-senators-that-2200-mile-border-wall-not-needed-in-immigration

>I-I-I N-NEVER W-WANTED A WALL ANYWAY
>I-I SUPORT DACA, I J-JUST WANT MORE BORDER SECURITY
>1. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>2. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>3.

almost 1 year down, only 7 more to go.
He ha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha haha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahHHHAaaahahahahaahahahaaahhaahahaagaahhaahaaahaHhH&Hhhahahaahhaahhahaa

I suppose this is all for show, then.
abcnews.go.com/US/trump-administration-begins-testing-border-wall-prototypes-prevent/story?id=51607378

He agreed to allow it only if the wall (among other things) was part of the deal. Learn to read. The Hill has a semi-good article on it. He met with some Republican Senators today about it.

And the wall will be funded elsewhere.
Lots of deal still to be done.

how many Ds chess is that Sup Forums, I lost count?

Any immigration deal before the border is actually secured is a farce.

>the hill
lmfao, might as well quote buzzfeed

Why the fuck would we allow DACA with a wall? The illegals can then just fly over... Are you stupid? The wall is a fucking metaphor for border security, DACA is chain migration?

DACA is already removed, all the provisions will sunset over time. Trump did that a few months ago.

It completely goes away in March if Congress doesn't act, so it's up to congress now to do something about it. Which is the whole point, DACA is unconstitutional because Obama had no authority to implement it.

>people arguing no one thought a wall was ever going to happen while others argue it's still coming muh 3d chess

Well, which is it?

>he said in private
Until I hear it from his orange mouth its fake news.

>in return for giving amnesty, we get no wall
DEAL MAKER
EAL MAKER
AL MAKER
L MAKER
S

When I said "(among other things)", ending chain migration was actually one of them. Read the fucking article.

All traces of Bannon's strategy are officially gone so Trump is changing his tactics. He's going to try to be a good kike loving Neo-Conservative now

He already refused to put it in a spending bill

Good. That wall was a stupid idea anyway.
You just need to execute all the illegals you can catch, that's a much more efficient deterrent.

Trump drones will defend this

Holy fuck, it's real.

Kiss 2020 buh-bye.

DRUMPLETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
R
U
M
P
L
E
T
S

B
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

Why don't you want to go back to Mexico? Is it because of all the Mexicans?

Go back to hell where you belong. You really think Bannon was in it for us? Trump hit the fucking nail on the head with his statement yesterday. Fuck Bannon.

Are senators who have talked with him good enough?

>“People want to paint that it’s some 2,000-mile long, 30-foot-high wall of concrete. That’s not what he means and not what he tries to say,” said Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.), who met with Trump at the White House Thursday.
>Lankford said Trump has been clear “in private.”

If Trump isn't saying these things he needs to call out this senator for lying no?

We literally are BTFO if he does this shit.

For once the shills are right.

Things they don't want us talking about or digging into:

Hillary e-mail investigation open
FBI corruption
Fusion GPS
Uranium one
Huma's e-mail investigation
Wasserman Shultz laptop
Awan giving a shit ton of Democrat congressmen's e-mails to pakistan

Legit source or gtfo. More lies by media.

>7
>not 3

wew lad

Kiss my fucking vote goodbye you orange clown.

>did American voters really believe he was going to build a 2,000+ mile wall?
not really but at the same time, it would be fucking AWESOME if we did. Id even let them dock my paycheck every month for a wall fee for that wall

I knew it was either going to be
>Of course he's building a wall, he actually delivers on his promises unlike SOME politicians!
or
>Wow you actually thought he was going to build a wall?? It was a metaphor this whole time, 4,694,151D Scattergories you fucking libturds!!!
Either way, the Trumplings clearly knew exactly what he was doing the whole time.

DACA is 800k illegals, right now their legally of being here is up for question. Obummer signed an EO saying they could stay, but it is not a real law. It was a mini amnesty that only effected very specific illegals who were brought over by their shit tier parents when they were under 5 years old.

Trump was saying he would get rid of the EO unless XYZ is given.

There will be no amnesty shill.
Trump is playing the Dems, who cannot do any-fucking-thing about DACA, until its eventual death which is much closer to 2018 midterm time.
Go ride your rainbow colored dildo, traitor.

yes yes, we know. Trump will never win the gop nomination, trump will never win the presidency, trump will never x y z

don't worry I'm sure he'll be IN PEACHES!!!! XD soon buddy

Trump never said that. Senator James Lankford out of Oklahoma said it.

Mods need to do their fucking job. They ban people for actual political threads, but they allow this fake news shit?

Sage goes in all fields.

What else would he promise for 2020? He just needs to come up with that again so burgers buy it a second time.
He is idd one hell of a seller and they will fall for it.

>S-STOP LOOKING AT THE BETRAYAL
>STOP TALKING ABOUT DACA
>DON'T FORGET SETH RICH
>STOP. STOP!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Essentially “OK fine I’ll relent on the wall, but I want increased border security”

Dems will still object and their hypocrisy will hold up DACA. Trap set.

>Trump was saying he would get rid of the EO unless XYZ is given.

Trump *already* got rid of the Executive Order a few months ago.

If congress does NOT act by march, the DACA illegals will be fair game for ICE to round up and deport.

>There will be no amnesty

Future news, Trump gives amnesty to all illegal children.

>t. shill

He's merely mentioning other extremely pertinent issues which we are spending far less time on. What is your fucking problem?

>Hillary isn't in jail
>Hillary isn't being investigated
>Wall isn't being built
>China isn't being labelled a currency manipulator
>Illegal aliens aren't being deported
Why do you like Trump again Sup Forums?

>MODS THIS IS FAKE NEWS
>T-THESE ANTISEMITIC SHILLS KEEP MAKING FUN OF ME
>I WANT IT TO STOP! MODS DO YOUR JOBS! MAKE IT STOP
>MAKE IT STOP

>Trump *already* got rid of the Executive Order a few months ago.
This info, apparently, was not on today's shill talking points handouts.

No, in fact Trump specifically pointed out multiple times in the campaign that there are several parts of the border that are already as difficult to pass as a wall. This headline is just typical kikery.

washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956

>literally today you shill

I got banned for 3 days because I made a mex/pol/ thread talking about my country's elections

where is the image that some oldfag predicted trump being hated one year after he was elected

reminder that "le big wall" was an appeal to simpleton idiots who don't understand border security or cost effectiveness.

The children don't need amnesty you retard, it's the illegal parents the ones getting the amnesty.

Thinks elephant flag makes him undetectable.

Yeah initially I was hoping he'd just let Texas' lawsuit proceed to the supreme court, where DACA would absolutely have been found to be illegal.

But if Trump can leverage this shit to end Chain Migration, anchor babies and the VISA lottery as well somehow wew that'll be good too

chain migration is the largest problem by far, lets so many shitskins in

Yes yes. Ivanka wants more Mexicans so she can get BEANED

Sure thing, negro nonvoter. Apparently you didnt read the article. There will be a wall so great your tears will almost be fully contained. Good luck with your photoshops tho

Remember when Chuck and Nancy lied their asses off about this exact same subject 3 months ago and all the paid shills reacted the exact same way?
Pepperidge farm members
washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-pelosi-say-daca-deal-will-exclude-wall-after-dinner-with-trump/article/2634356
Its actually all a word game to these people. They dont want (meaning Dems) to have to actually call it a wall
That is their negotiating stance
We'll give you anything , including a wall, as long as we dont call it a wall, just "enhanced fencing"
So stupid
Trump wont fall for it no fear lads

It's not about that. I got banned for an ACTUAL political thread. But some idiot can post something James Lankford said as "what Trump said" and just say "hahahahahaha", totally against the rules. How the fuck is he not banned???

Yeah, the mods are fucking shills. I'm thinking about buying Sup Forums and just mod this place myself.

do it faggot

bad

No! No border security only a wall. They can and will stop funding the (((added security))). If this article is even true which I doubt. But it needs to be painfully clear the walk is necessary

The chad shitposter:
The virgin redditor:

>This literally happened today you absolute fucking moron

Exactly. 100%

I really feel sorry for all you poor bastards who were conned into voting for this garbage person. Actually no I am, go fuck off a cliff cunts.

Trump selling his "university" same tactics he used to sneak his way in the White House.

youtu.be/BvaaeHP9xtQ

Its not true, these are copy and paste jobs from September when they lied in the exact same manner about the exact same conversation

Bruh .. look at this dood ..

Wait till you see the, oh nonononono .. ohhhhh ..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh sure. Amnesty for 800,000 illegal immigrants is exactly what Trump voters wanted! #MAGA

The problem is, I know what it's worth, and I know what I'll pay... but will Hiroyuki Nishimura sell it for said price.