Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Chapter 126 out

mega.nz/#!sAVCQZiQ!Jz0h3m3TG-_vgcAtCTWonubSEOAdk1-S9lCJHSvN8A0

Has anyone jobbed harder than this?

.???: “H-huh...?”
>???: “Yes, didn't I tell you? That instead of doing that nonsense thing!”
>???: “It's quicker to just do this!”

new chapter? nice

>ATTACK OF GUILTILAW, EBONY KING OF THE WOODLANDS!

I can smell the jobbing

I can't into science, so why didn't it work?

That poor Chimera is even worse than Succulent from Overlord.

Fun Fact: If you actually look at it, Rem's ambition from childhood is to become an Oni goddess.

>Subaru: “With how dutiful you are, you really don't feel suited to being a merchant...”
General when?

Probably didn't get enough air or the candle close enough. It also might not really be a source of enough heat to trigger it.

>Guiltilaw-san, flubber of debuts

If only Subaru somehow convinced Guiltyraw to become his mount

You know, i knew he was going to jobb. I just didn't expect he would literally show up just to fucking die due to failed science.

>Forgetting he already has the best mount

Shit taste senpai, kill yourself.

I'd take a chimera over a land dragon any day. Maybe then he'll stop projecting Rem onto Patarche.

Why is Patache so best?

He died due to Otto pouring oil on him and lighting it. Subaru's failed science was a total whiff, but its probably going to accelerate lighting the whole mansion on fire.

Leave the man alone, he's just trying to cope with grief is all.

When will Subaru begin to call Emilia Rem?

EMILIA A SHIT

stop false flagging

And by that, I mean that's basically what she swore on her parents' grave. She always wanted to stand equal to what her sister used to be, and later swore to her people that she'd do all the things Ram would have done.

Which all adds up to "Rem wants to be the Oni messiah".

Rem is a try hard but she never thought that she could catch up to Ram, even after surpassing her.

He could always have the Chimera serve as a mount for one of his peeps.

What's the clown doing through all of this i wonder.

I don't think that'd be cool. It'd be sad as fuck for everyone involved.

Yeah Rem even gave up trying after being overshadowed so much by her sister, already as a kid.

>Rem doesn't wake up
>Subaru starts projecting Rem onto Emilia
>kisses Emilia while calling her Rem
how fucked up would that be?

Well, that's the thing. Rem knows she only surpassed a weakened Ram. The Ram she wants to catch up with is the old Ram. That godlike level of existence is still what Rem is shooting for. She wants to be able to fulfill the role of Kishin in Ram's place.

It's just that she doesn't have any realistic means of doing so.

Subaru made her stop thinking that way. Now she wants a happy and peaceful life with the people she cares about.

Well, that's also something she's always wanted. I'm just suggesting Rem would probably still want to reach that level if she knew a way to do so, even if she's not going to be so hard on herself for not being a perfect goddess.

Probably throwing a tantrum and breaking things

This is what started the mansion fire didn't it?

>???: “Eat this, the soul of science—flour explosion!!”

Less fucked up than if it was followed up by this.

Fuck off

Somehow i really feel more for Otto than anyone else in the Ayamatsu chapter.

So like, if Reinhard can already pulverize people with his hand alone. I wonder if the dragon sword adds a lot of power into his already overpowered attacks.

Funny how he still somehow managed to find his way to Subaru as one of his most trusted comrades despite that.

Hey can anyone help me out with whats a good translation aggregate. lightnovelfeeds was my go to and itd done for. Want to get back into it but don't know where to look. novelupdates is poorly organized.

>Most trusted

Otto is skeptical as fuck of everyone, and doesn't give his name to no one, and Subaru just thought his banter was funny, but otherwise still a pawn.

Still doesn't change that he is a close ally despite being a pawn and skeptical.

He wasn't. Otto was just hired to probably mask the whole affair with Julius' death. Subaru said, "Give my thanks to Russel for this".

Did you even read the chapter?

Why would you do that? Why do you want to kill your peeps when the Chimera inevitably trips over a pebble and breaks its neck?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Is this thread autosaging
Goddamn

How did the other thread get deleted anyway?

He's in contact with Russell but Otto is the on the ground guy that Subaru actually works with for pulling off assassinations etc, and would want to be buddies with (if being buddies was possible)

I wonder where Subaru gets the money to hire Otto for this shit
Looting corpses? Archbishop allowance?

jesus what a faggot.

Its was an obvious bait thread. Thank god shitposter-kun finally got enough reports to get him banned.

It should be enough to combat Satella so

The saddest thing about it is that there was no active fucking over of his life by say the cult or a legendary whale, it's just what happens to him when he fucks up with the oil. Rem AU Otto's in the same situation but even worse since he doesn't have his not-friend Subaru.

Well killing himself so many times he probably had a few people/places he could fleece for the necessary funds

Wasn't Gultilaw supposed to be cool??

Probably didn't use enough dust, or didn't get it hot enough.
It's pretty hard to cause dust explosions. Outside of flour mills, at least.

>Archbishop allowance?
Probably taking money from the undercover cultists.
Regulus could at least afford a mansion.

Regulus could've always killed the Manson's previous owner and started squatting in it
Actually I'm 100% sure that's exactly what happened

I guess ayamatsu Subaru must have some cultist minions to do his grocery shopping and stuff

It's already April when the fuck is Rem waking up?

What if she stil hasn't woken up by Christmas?

At least while he was in the cave.
The Julius scene shows that he composed himself enough to go out in public without looking off.
Stands to reason that he hid his face with his robes while up to witchy shit.

>when the fuck is Rem waking up?
My money is on Arc 9.

Who cares? Let the Subaru/Emilia relationship grow. We don't need any adulterous maids in the mix.

>Subaru/Emilia relationship grow
>Unironically saying this
No thanks. Maybe like 10 years ago it would have been fine but their relationship is way too fucking generic. Tappei is really old fashioned when it comes to the half elf's character

Oh you're one of THOSE people. I think there's a remfag circlejerk thread still up, why don't you go scurry off back there?

Also
>10 years ago
wut

You can fuck off with that shit. Didn't you get banned earlier?

I'm talking about how a character like your precious Emilia would have been super popular back in the days.

Nowadays there are too many characters like her and it's considered generic and boring archetype.

But of course you wouldn't know that because you weren't born back then.

Uh, no? Different user?

>Let the Subaru/Emilia relationship grow.

This isnt a generic series like SAO

Sadly it could end up going that route.

And apparent you think submissive loli battle maid is not an overused archetype? At least Emilia has some depth. Rem is as flat as a piece of paper.

All's fair in love and war when the opposition is in a memory eating coma.

You have to be a retarded level 1 reader to still believe Subaru will end up with Emilia.

Its honestly sad to read the delusions of so many level 1s. You really dont have a clue how Tappei writes

No Rem is pretty generic too dear. I never said Rem was unique.

Unique characters are rare these days. I guess the closest we have to a character with depth in Re:Zero would be Felt or Ram

Revived is arc 6. Fully revived is arc 9 hopefully.

What does it say?

>Emilia
>depth
The only depth Emilia has is her loose pussy from all those times she's been raped by faceless old orcs

Ship Emilia with me.

I'm sorry this triggers you. But we all need to face are deepest darkest fears some day.

Sorry if this triggers you, but Emilia is mine.

If by dark fears you mean Emilia's eventual death you are right

Someone get the dog gif.

Pretty sure she belonged to Arch

>Rem
>Submissive

Why is esl still shitposting here? I thought this loser got bored like spfag

What did I tell you about shitposters anons? You don't respond to them. Discuss and stop the waifuwar shit.

Indeed now she is the strongest Oni in existance

>submissive loli
>Emilia has some depth
>Rem is as flat as a piece of paper
Do you want to know how I know you didn't actually watched/read the story?

God dammit user look one post above yours

Are there any pictures of the Guiltylove?

>Rem

literally who

Why has Rem so much bigger twins?

Subaru's sex friend

killed in his own debut chapter. I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Only one I could find

>tfw you job so hard that you don't even get fanart

That won't be happening until she wakes up though. A chapter in arc 6 explicitly talks about how Subaru can't accept Emilia's feelings as long as Rem is in that state. No matter how much time passes.

But then he will be too busy accepting all these feelings

I think he meant Ram. One thing I notice is that the descriptions of an unconditionally loyal, submissive, and self-sacrificing maid aka a legit doormat actually fit Ram more than Rem. But for some reason, people fail to see (or perhaps they purposely ignore?) that side of nee-sama and instead keep targeting Rem anyway

Rem would do anything for Subaru-kun.

So he's still not giving up on the harem ending. Truly /ourguy/