Why is she the best out of the whole show?

Why is she the best out of the whole show?

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5938140
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

>drunkard
>best

Pick two.

base Maid is best.

All the rest are one-dimensional meme archetype characters. She is too, but not as much at least.

Oh shit her eyes

Kanna's gonna be mad you said that about her and only posted the back of her head.

Kobayashi is relatable.

Because she actually has something resembling a character while everybody else besides Fafnir is completely flat and one-note.

sabroso

fuck you my boss just walked by

I want the Robinson shirt
delete that

Posting for when this gets deleted.
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5938140

Because the character flaws make her more interesting.

Certain scenes from the finale really reminded me about times in my life. Enough that I've been thinking about it since I watched it last night.

Kobayashi is one of the first characters I've ever seen portrayed with such genuinely human reactions (that I can relate to) to every day problems and situations.

I would've never guessed this show about goofy tit dragons was going to get so real. Really hoping for S2.

You are going to be waiting like 3+ years then. There is only enough source material currently out for like 3 more episodes.

Bummer. Have you read the manga? I've heard it's got a much different vibe to it than the show did.

Its still a gag SoL with a theme of family, it's just very mildly lewder and not even by that much more outside of like 1 chapter.

>character flaws

What flaws?

drunk slut