>he still cleans his ass with toilet paper

I am still disgusted that 70% of Europeans and probably all Americans clean their ass with toilet paper. It's disgusting and unsanitary, while at the same time expensive. Why not just use water, like bidets, pails or hoses instead?

pros:
>guaranteed clean ass
>can basically do it already with the shower head or a pail
>you manage to clean your ass in a matter of seconds compared to having to do countless wipes, which becomes even worse when you have the runs
>extremely beneficial for people with really hairy asses
>spares you from throwing money at jewish logging companies destroying the forests of our motherlands, ergo literally wiping your ass with $1 bills
>your ass won't get sore, and it rather feels pleasant getting a warm stream of water there

cons:
>your ass might get a little wet

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

bidet.org/pages/how-to-use-a-bidet
youtu.be/2Ru9LfkScRQ
m.costco.com/Bio-Bidet-Elite-3.product.100015777.html
youtu.be/KOhbCEr3v50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit worrying about my asshole.

I'll let you wash my ass with water. I will give you 50 cents a dump.

>amerimutts have devolved and can't do a practice that their ancestors probably did when toilet paper wasn't widespread

Bidet masterrace reporting in.
Saging in all fields

This. If you don't go at least a knuckle deep while blasting your asshole with warm water from the showerhead, you're pretty much India tier.

I already told you you can clean my ass for 50 cents a dump. Now you call me a mutt? Relationship with Norway ENDED.

>never used a bidet growing up, never even knew such a thing existed
>move into a house that had one installed in the master bathroom
>life changes forever

I don't understand why bidets aren't standard in homes. they are superior to wiping your ass with toilet paper, which you'd want to clean with water anyway unless you want toilet paper crumbs in your fucking asshole

I'm a burger and I wish we had bidets. I buy those wet butt wipes

>use bidet
>shit water splashes all over legs, pants, shoes, and floor
At least your ass is clean

>shit water splashes all over legs, pants, shoes, and floor

How fucking retarded are you to not be able to use a bidet properly?

I've never used a bidet in my life and I think you may actually be retarded

Just use a shower head/hose then that's a decent substitute for a bidet, otherwise install one.

Dumbass. Was that your experience from your first trip to Japan?

This

>always we
>lets you scrub
>no unsanitary spray handles
>no fecal contact
>costs 10 cents
>fresh scent
>soothing
>allows trees to further serve man
>cannot be used by poor people with 20 year old plumbing
Pic related, Literarilly the Chad toilet paper

i only shit at home and always shower afterwards.

I even force my wife and kid to do it. Walking around with shit on your ass is disgusting. Anyone thinking otherwise is from India.

The water sprays shit all over your ass. The best would be wipe spray wipe

I remember I last time I fucked a local girl, she had pieces of tp in her ass and it also kinda smelled. I was actually traumatized and just realized how disgusting roasties from here are. That’s why I am now mostly just atracted to Southern European girls, currently dating and Italian

Bidlets are retarded
>So you like to keep your shit moistureized seems legit

Give me a break. I've only showered once this year

American here. I bought this bidet on Amazon pretty cheap and its awesome

I cant ever comprehend how normies could live like that. If ever I needed to take a shit outside I would always head into the shower and change my clothes afterwards.

Use wet wipes and toilet paper master race.

Wtf are you talking about, I personally shit once every morning, wipe with TP till clean, then take a shower.

>Bidets are retarded
Water is a superior way to clean yourself no matter how you look at it.

First toilet paper then wet wipes.

>costs 10 cents
nigguh what? I buy those wipes and its like $7 for a 4 pack, each pack containing like 30 wipes

You don't need to do that, you could just hop into the shower right away after taking a shit. Cause when you rinse out your shit, it's mostly just clumps or leftovers, so it's quite easy to wash off. With Diarrhea you BETTER be going into the shower.

Obviously if you want to be fully clean you need to use the indian yogi tecnique of rectum cleaning.

Your not in the wild your ass doesnt get to properly dry
>This is why your underwear has shit stains huh.

Sounds gross desu

have you ever just taken the time to squat down in your shower above the drain and point the hose up there, and see how quickly clean and shit free your ass turns?

Nice trips, but nothing can compete with soap+water for a superior butt cleaning

i wash my butt over the toilet with warm soapy water in a small saucepan..
I also use nitrile gloves because I don't want to get athletes foot in there.
So the upside is that my butt is clean. However this means I rarely take a shower so I probably stink real bad anyway.

>What's your excuse?
Do you use soy in your bidet water?

I use toilet paper wet wipes then toolet paper again.
>Don't like to have a wet ass lol

They're good until they get their mood swings. South Euros are also prone to cheating. At least you know what to expect with Nordic women.

>Step 2: Straddle or sit on the bidet. With bidets that are standalone fixtures you have a choice of either facing towards the controls for the water or facing away from the controls similar to sitting on a toilet.
>If you have pants on you may need to remove them before you can straddle the bidet properly.

Yeah and I'm sure as fuck going to take advantage of the fact that I can hop into a shower and easily properly clean myself, and then wipe off with a clean towel.

How could I forget the soap?

Also water doesn’t remove oily shit well.

Can't argue with those digits

>get pieces of toilet paper stuck in your ass

Ey, I'm saving that.

Bidets are only used to wash your feet. I wonder what kind of messy pig needs to splash his ass with water after every poo.

Mind your own business, dickwad

I don't since the wet wipes leave it damp
>If you properly clean your ass you don't get anything stuck shit nor toilet paper.

Even getting my entire ass wet doesn't really matter that much as the undies soak it up withing minutes and gets dry again

Public health is a political issue.

Euro ass sanitation is superior, I admit.

Clean your ass pedro, and quit putting toilet paper in the trash can, flush that shit

Yeah pennies, I just wanted to be inb4 muh shekels.

>meme worthy

wtf, you don't use your bidets as drinking fountains there?

>hose
>to clean my ass
I fucking cringe when I poop and water hits my ass
I'd rather wipe my ass with sandpaper then have water in my asshole.

How hard is your toilet paper?

What if I just wipe with wet toilet paper and then with dry?

>t. ancap toilet paper manufacturer CEO Herbert Goldstein

Using wet wipes or baby wipes will change your life.

>Using paper to clean your ass
>Literally just smearing clumps of shit all over the asshole
>Not using a hose
You're doing it all wrong. Water has always been the way to clean ourselves and has been for god knows how long. This is no different.

>Step 6: Dry off. You can use toilet paper or a towel in order to dry off.

>use bidet to avoid toilet paper
>still have to use toilet paper to dry off

It's a horrible experience because the water is cold and dirty. Try it with body temp water, and you'll probably masturbate to that feeling too

Cons:
Desensitizes you to a wet feeling in your ass, similar to another man jizzing in there. Bidets are a jewish plot to prep males for assfucking

I will admit wet wipes completely blew me away the first time when I used them to wipe my ass. But afterwards when I went to Asia, I never went back after I used the bidet in the toilets.

Tough enough to not fall apart or not scrape my ass lol.

Use water wings,you're probably retarded if you can't figure you have to close the water stream while still seated.
Also it's not shit water,it's not like flushing the toilet fucktard...
Oooh Now i figured what you just did...
Did you flush the toilet after pooping and the water poop hit your ass and balls so you jumped?
youtu.be/2Ru9LfkScRQ

Seems okayish but then you need to go Greek and toss it in poopy bins as it can clog toilets

Agree with op
Thai toilets all have pic related
Japanese toilets are God tier

See what happens when you fuck with indians? They start shilling stuff like this.

PROTIP: they wash their assholes because their countries still have Medieval-tier plumbing not allowing toilet paper through

>mood swings
more like putting a literal knife on your throat while foaming at the mouth and screaming in Italian/Spanish/whatever

t. former Mediterranean pussy addict

I flush it

meant for

>mini ice cream scoop for shit clods
Not impressed bang cock

My tp turns into smush the moment it comes into contact with water.

That’s gay

>he doesn't wipe with toilet paper, then washes with a bidet and then wipes with toilet paper again
It's practically like you're shoving shit up your mouth, you disgusting barbarian.

>implying IcqxO0yy is not gay

Wash yourself. Next thing you're going to say is "I never wash my hands with soap"

>having to even clean your ass after shitting
If you’re diet is good, you don’t even have to wipe.
You can keep your homo erotic cum fountain

Have you ever cleaned your ass in the shower?

I know all of Asia, most of Southern Europe and France, some parts of Alp countries Finland and Estonia usually clean their ass with water in one way or another
What other countries is this method prevalent tho?

Thank you, another person on my level. I don't have a bidet so I use makeup pads instead. Toilet Paper is so pleb.

Its a well known fact that the only people that use bidets are faggots who clean out there ass before it gets munched on.
You like having faggots munch on your ass, OP?

Take a shit and get in the shower you nasty, unclean, soiled, unpleasant, grubby, repugnant, fucking malodorous subhumans.

This. Toilet paper use evolved as a defence mechanism against ass munching

>People who use bidlets
>Wash ass with toilet fountain and soap
>Skip shower day becuase muh-bidlet

m.costco.com/Bio-Bidet-Elite-3.product.100015777.html

Most muzzie countries as well.

I was looking to shitpost about how the roman method of sharing a sponge in a stick was better found BBC video about romans,there is a nigger...now im sad
youtu.be/KOhbCEr3v50
You can also reverse sit on it and clean your dick after sex,your waifu as well and then be really clean instead of having waifu with smelly cunt

I also wouldn't like some super soaker penetrating my anus.

>>Skip shower day
>shower day
is this a weekly holiday for manchildren?

who tf carpets their bathroom

I cover my asshole with a shower cap during showers to prevent water hitting it and becoming desensitized to the feeling of jizz on my anus

>like putting a literal knife to your throat
That's why I don't date or fuck spics. There's also the added risk that she's in a cartel and you either wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney somewhere in Tijuana or getting a rather rude awakening via chainsaw to the neck

>Most muzzie countries as well.
that's what I meant with most of Asia

Why enrich the water companies when you can just not clean at all?

This. Fiberlets when will they learn?

>cons
how about having an estrogen cocktail squirted up your asshole everytime you shit.

If I ever go to the USA and there is no bidet I'll take a dump in the shower,and break it up with my feet till it goes down the drain so as to be sure my ass is properly clean in a Mediterranean way

Not in America. Our pipes are built to handle mutt shits.

>likes to be wet in the ass
faggot

Whoever made the decision to put baby wipes in the toilet paper aisle at grocery stores is a fucking genius. I now feel like a barbarian whenever I'm forced to only use toilet paper.