Anyone going to see this tomorrow?

Anyone going to see this tomorrow?

it would be fun for the visuals, but the story kinda annoys me so no

What's it called again?

I am going to rewatch it two days from now.

Kimi no na wa.

Saw it in the theater last year. Where do you live?

>want to see it
>have no one to see it with
>the people that see it are probably normie-weebs bringing their girlfriends

I fucking hate this.

Steam it online?

Anywhere in America that didn't get the original premiere gets it tomorrow.

This is the most retarded excuse. If you're excited for a movie, why wouldn't you go see it? The no-singles rule is a meme and you're going to be waiting for months/years for watchable quality.

Not who you're responding to. I go to movies alone pretty regularly. I of course ask my friends and family if they want to go with me, but a lot of times our schedules don't coincide and I'm impatient so I go by myself. It's actually pretty enjoyable because my favorite theater lets me reserve my seat in advance.

I've never seen a movie alone. I usually go with a family member or something. Shit would be super awkward for me, especially cause I have social anxiety.

>go to theater
>sit down, watch movie
>leave
That sure was difficult.

You don't even need to open your mouth nowadays. Just buy the ticket online or at a ticket kiosk. Being a hiki movie-goer has never been easier.

One time I went the theater and someone kept kicking my seat and I looked behind me and it was this teenage girl with her boyfriend's arm wrapped around her shoulder.

I was with my mom and didn't retaliate, I just let it keep happening.

enjoy your bedbugs

How long is it in theaters for?

Already saw it in theaters, my favorite shinkai flick so far

Keit-ai

Keit-Ai

>going to theaters
>sitting on cum seats
>hearing other people talk
nah Im just going to wait to watch online

I went with a friend, who is not a weeb. I can't imagine going to theater alone either, it feels awkward.

Depends on the theater I imagine.

I realized when I saw Ghost in the Shell in theaters there were a lot of people sitting by themselves. Then again, it was like only 1/4 full.

There's a reason for that.

Overrated.

Is the English dub out?

No, fuck off.

tomorrow after school i gonna watch this or perfect blue

I saw this by myself and there were a lot of.. singles in the theatre.

Don't need to be rude user. He was just asking a question.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I've already seen it and it was just as awful as I predicted it would be. Only memorable thing was the CGI dancing scene. That was some fine CG.
Why is this movie talked so much about on Sup Forums? There's dozens of movies. Why this one in particular?

Yes tomorrow.

Makoto Shinkai's works are well-animated. That's about it.

Plays on the 12th here.

I would but I don't know anyone to bring to get past the no singles policy.

Disney's Direct-to-Video sequel: 'Tarzan 2' is well animated and I don't expect a single person to ever talk about it. But it's always this movie, or the feet-fetish one. Whatever, I've given up trying to make sense of Sup Forums.

It's stupid too, why would anyone shoot up a cinema? If you want to make some political statement, why a cinema?

The policy that doesn't exist?

Sup Forums is filled to the brim with sakuga fags. Maybe Sup Forums would care about Tarzan but both Kimi no na wa and Garden of Words are praised for their animation, not their writing. Makoto Shinkai can't write anything original to save his life.

Who's to say you don't have a partner in on it either?

I like sakuga as much as the next guy, but Makoto's movies just offer scenery at best.

because when two people are together, they would come up with a better idea than to shoot up a cinema

I was gonna watch Koe no Katachi tonight in the cinema with my mate but he had to go to his little sister's graduation dinner so now I'm in the same situation.

Still gonna watch it alone though, keen as fuck to see that movie.

>watching a romance movie together with another guy
I dunno about that user.

What's wrong with that? Just a little touch in the dark.

Is it dubbed in the American release? I saw it with the Japanese songs and the English translated songs, and the Japanese sounded better in my opinion.

I've stopped doing that once I've gotten older. That's basically rape user.

No.

The no singles policy is a meme, right? Just like clapping at the end of a movie? No one actually does that right?

People clap. People go alone.

>not watching your movies alone

Just watch out for the ones that have mandatory penis inspections and you will be fine.

>mandatory penis inspections
I thought those were optional.

>It's in English
Damn, I was really looking forward to it.

Depends where you live.

They are showing both versions, but I think they both have English versions of the songs.

>both versions
They are only showing it in English where I live.

>People clap.
This is a burger only thing.

Nope. I was in a movie theater in Switzerland and I heard them clap after a Transformers movie.

Yes, I was shocked.

Well that is unfortunate.

I guess you can watch the visuals and wear earplugs.

>clapping
This shit triggers me. If the director's not in the audience then what the fuck are you doing?

Yeah, man. Totally. Why sing along to a song you like. It's not like the artist can fucking hear you, so what's the point?

That's a totally different thing. But I'm confident you know this as-well as I.

It'll be my first time going alone and the theater's 3 hours away from home so it better be worth it.

How is there not any closer theaters?

lmao

Leaf-land, senpai. We always get cucked in terms of taiwanese cartoons here.

For each province showing it, they have like ten theaters with it on their lineup.

He probably lives in bumfuck nowhere, which there is a lot of in Canada.

Fuck off dubfag.

Also a spic thing.

What theater m8

Suck it up. I go by myself all the time. There's even been a couple times when it's just me and the projectionist.

>Koe no Katachi
but that movie is shit, you faggot.

Nope, but I'll go see it next week if I can get tickets then. I was already planning to go see Kizu tomorrow night.

Now there's a genuine waste of time and money.

>came out like a year ago
>still not on blu ray
What the fuck is this shit?

any 661 friends gonna go catch the 7:20pm showing tomorrow?

Because cinemas pay top dollar

If this shit was out on Bluray, why would anyone pay to see it in theaters instead of pirating it?

Your rope.

Any Vancouver fags coming to the 5:20 pm showing?

Yes. Anyone who says this is not one the best anime films ever made is just being contrarian to stir up shit.

who /goingtowaitaweekandwatchwhentheatreisempty/?

saw it last week at a film festival
loads of old people
a bunch of people laughing out loud at the gags
group of girls left in tears
worth seeing on the big screen for sure

Ottawa reporting in.
Rob, are you going?

>nearest theater playing is either 45 minutes west or north
I'll see if my sister and BiL want to go in the next few days. If not I'll go see it myself tomorrow.

Get on my level, I have to cross a body of water by taking a ferry to get to another town to watch it. The trip alone is around 4 hours just one way.

Who the fuck watches movies at 5 PM?

you say that but it sold out over a week ago and it is better to avoid normies that way

So basically you mean you missed out on tickets for good times.

no I bought it a month ago

* if any CT fags need a ride, it can probably be arranged. I'm in the Saybrook area and will probably be hitting the theater in Manchester, so there's quite the sweep I could make on my way.

Found it, now what?

It has more to do with the fact that most people haven't watched it yet due to webrips and they talk out of their ass to stir shit up. Anyone who watched it wouldn't say it's bad.

Pic related broke my heart.

I would not trust an user for this type of thing unless I wanted to fucking die.