Welp, I recently found out I'm 1/8 jewish

It was a blast shitposting here but I know I don't belong now. I'm going to move to Brazil where all mixed mongrels like myself should go.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me your money and you won't be joo noo moo.

No one on Sup Forums is white, everyone here just role plays as white.

dude what are you doing, join a synagogue and get into finance

I'm 1/2. Don't worry, we can all move to the mischling ethnostate in New Jersey.

I can't believe you fell for that shit
Don't give (((them))) your DNA
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

I looked into my genealogy and have a jewish ancestor.

the USA is germanic clay. I recommend you move to brazil. At least we'll be treated like whites there.

Is there any test worth taking?

If they don't know you're racist they won't fuck with your profile. Obviously they added some to Spencer's profile because he's one of the most well known white nationalists. For regular joes they won't do anything.

Damn OP, are you me?

>tfw 17% kike but 100% european

At least I got some of the high IQ Jew genes.

You're 83% european. Move to Brazil asap.

Haha. Little cuck. "Oh i carry a miniscule amount of this gene so im going to limit myself". Have fun spending your life rolling over anf playing dead whenever things arent exactly as you expected.

Mongrels do not belong in a white society.

Not sure I’d fit in there. I’m still pale as a ghost, have green eyes and light brown hair thanks to Irish genetics.

Irish genetics are trash and should have never been allowed into the U.S. in the first place. You are a mongrel like me and need to move to Brazil asap. There are full blown jews with blue eyes (not your jewish (((green)))) and blonde hair, that doesn't make them belong.

It is true

just be a self hating antisemite, infiltrate local synagogues and report your findings.

The Goy will accept you if you report your tribesmen's misdeeds.

>nordic/celtic genes indistinguishable from the rest of the british isles are trash

oy vey

oy gevalt

1/8 is perfectly fine, here check the rules for yourself.

>irish average IQ is 90
>nordic/celtic genes
You should move to Ireland and join your low IQ brethren.

Hell yeah. I love this place. I'm moving here permanently once i have the money. Hands down most beautiful women in the world

I cannot wait to fuck some big brazilian booty desu.

I know this is a LARP but can you imagine people actually feeling like this? Falling for stormweenie infographics that speak of some unattainably pure white ethnostate?

t. 1/16 jewish.

Join me in Brazil my mongrel friend.

bumping as a PSA for fellow mongrels

Can confirm. This is practically a hobby for me

found the black

>found the black