>Pres Trump speaks to firefighters in FL 12/27/17
youtu.be/n_tLJVa6byA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FjiuQUfgr8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk0CZG2RIPo
youtube.com/watch?v=YIwkElrxrhg
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2114915/chinese-fugitive-guo-wengui-tweets-images-two-meetings
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/corrupt-chinese-national-soros-colleague-miles-kwok-holds-private-meeting-dc-press-club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

AWOO~

YAAAAS QUEEN

boring day

you posted early again

>Again

This is my first bread of the day.

dunno, making potheads rage is kind of funny

I love Kellyanne.

Indeed

well there's a major get coming up in an hour or two, so some life will come to the board assuming the hot pockets dont do it for free.

>*sniff sniff*
>is that moon cabbage, son?

MAGA

i thought bannon doesn't use social media

Just for shits and giggles!

11.1 million people entirely Non White counted in the census is unfair.

>i thought bannon doesn't use social media
he hasn't tweeted anything since 2014, and most of it was just retweets of Breitbart stuff.

It's very rude to call attention to somebody's premature ejaculation.

If you were to raise the white birth rate, red states would gain more electoral votes (and texas wouldn't rely on its illegals to hold its 38)

Is the new book really such a big deal?

-Wolfe

Remember egos can kill

This is gonna be a huge fucking fight because blue states will lose bigly. California and New York especially. The 9th circus is going to block this no matter what.

this man is catagorically lying

Mooch did media rounds defending Trump today

ABC youtube.com/watch?v=6FjiuQUfgr8
CNN youtube.com/watch?v=Qk0CZG2RIPo
Fox & Friends youtube.com/watch?v=YIwkElrxrhg

Yes and no.

Whats up with the weed thing? I peeked at reddit for the first time in a year and they're losing their minds so I'm inclined to believe all the crying is overhyped shit.

>RHEEEEEE!!!

Arent those just republicans and "repulicans"? Is it just an R meeting or Democrats invited too?

I really do hope they get that infrastructure bill in place, immigration isnt too big a deal for me except for the wall. Though Im biased since im hispanic.

We'll have to see whats on the up and up, going to be a fun 24 years.

It's harder than I thought to come up with a good name for the Fake News Awards award.

>And the _______ goes to...!
Acosta?

Of course he is. It's impossible to be a gun control advocate for any reason other than wanting to disarm the population and subjugate them, if you're actually aware of how guns and gun laws work.

i want to breed this battleship and have at least 3 kids if not more~

"Fakey"

All colleges should be white male only and all college students should be required to wear uniforms like that.

No. The author is a known hatchet man.

It's just throwing shit back at the states. People claim they want more states rights and when we get them they have a fucking meltdown.

This is pretty funny.

California's weed system is corrupt as fuck. The Cartels are going to end up running it
Sessions freed up the federal prosecutors to go after anything they don't like

what wisdom do you think kek will bless us with the 155555555 get?

Poweful

i don't understand

Why is it so unacceptable to have national voter ID? Seems like there's no problem here in Sweden or any other country. Why would liberals be against something when they always call Sweden a good example to follow when comparing bad things in the US?

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

They are viscous backstab on Trump, but then Trump deserves it for being a fake nationalist.

>"DUDE WEED FOR ALL IS BAD." - Sessions

i think its something like that

Is the Census actually going to pose this question?

>Miles Kwok AKA Guo Wengui
>known affiliate of George Soros
>exploiting asylum and immigration laws to escape justice for his financial and lethal crimes in China

>President Donald Trump has ordered both the Justice Department and Homeland Security to extradite Kwok back to China.

"Vision board"

?

Objectively wrong in every way.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>vision board
Sup Forums is my vision bored

RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKE IN COLORADO

even poor ass mexico has it, its literally so they can continue using illegal votes and voter fraud to keep blue states blue and try to turn texas red

friendly reminder that Trump wanted to fire Sessions
the Republican establishment in the senate protected him though
Bannon also shilled for and protected him even after Sessions recused himself
Sessions has handed over most of his critical duties to Rosenstein while he pursues pet peeves like states legalizing MJ
if you support Sessions then you are anti-Trump

sauce pls

In the swamp of washington...

One man stands above it all...

Strict national voter ID would lead to the death of the Democratic Party outside a few small coastal states within ten years. All their other reasons are lies to cover this up.

wasn't there an always sunny episode making fun of these?

Been gone a few days. What have I missed? What's the deal with the book about Bannon and Trump?

>Whats up with the weed thing?

Sessions scrapped an Obama memo that proposed a lenient enforcement of federal marijuana laws.
That's it.

>Obama forgave states that were acting illegaly to legalise weed
>Trump restores the constitutional way of doing things

You know what that means is next? GAY MARRIAGE. That shit passed contrary to how laws pass from the feds to states, and boy oh boy Trump is crazy enough to reverse it too and cause a major shithurricane.

Literally capitulating to the chinks. Mmm ake America great pedes!

So brave, so powerful

Pee pee take 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I like this Sessions fucking over states rights thing. I mean, fuck this administration. By the end of the four years, if it can make it that long, the only people left posting in these threads are people who literally fetishize Trump and his administration.

As he keeps fucking over his image for the sake of power, like every shitty politician in this two-party/two-headed beast of a system, these threads will literally just be people posting Donny-Boy fanfics describing how succulent his leathery double chin is, or how Sessions is a Benjamin Button Shota.

Lol, I'm surprised there isn't more Daddy Trump posting already.

Pretty much every state gives you a voter id when you register (albeit a paper non photo one) and in states without required laws they still ask you to bring it or your driver's license. Liberals just don't like the idea of losing fake votes

SHOTS FIRED AT COLORADO STATE CAPITAL. CURRENTLY ON LOCKDOWN.

scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2114915/chinese-fugitive-guo-wengui-tweets-images-two-meetings

He already has said he won't touch fag marriage.

Was Cuckarado always this wild or did DUDE WEED help accelerate things?

>A-amnesty Don
I don't think so, kid.

The Gang Gets Extreme: Home Makeover Edition

Imagine having a gun.

At this rate there's just going to be a few weeks left to the Trump presidency.

Michael Wolff is going to go public with hours of tapes of White House officials calling Trump an idiot, a retard, etc. When that happens you know there's going to be mass firings, mass resignations, etc.

An administration that was already struggling to staff itself with conservatives is going to find them even scarcer. Nobody wants to work in a toxic dump.

The reason the GOP is crashing in the polls and heading for disaster in the midterms is that everyone can smell the weakness from the White House. They can see that Trump is losing more and more of his formerly staunch defenders by the day. Republicans are demoralized and Democrats are galvanized.

It's going to be a brutal 2018.

>Sessions fucking over states rights by giving states more rights

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/corrupt-chinese-national-soros-colleague-miles-kwok-holds-private-meeting-dc-press-club/

I think china is going to execute him via flamethrower tho? Killing a soros friend is good

So Instead of federally or even by state, it's going to be by district according to the assigned federal attorney?

Supreme Court is a part of government user, they have legal authority to determine the Constitution. Congress and the President would be acting unconstituitionally, except if they remove judges and overturn it.

>Trump reverses gay marriage
>SCOTUS reverses "obey the gay agenda or get punished" precedents with the cake case
>Republicans pass DOMA
>LGBTOMGWTFBBQ "married couples" in blue states now have to pay even more taxes
>including Seattle's new mayor
I WANT TO BELIEVE

So states have the right to pop illegal cartel grow ops, especially on federal land like they've been doing? That's how I've been reading it so far.

wow it's over i can't believe pmurt and jjef would do this

>federal government bans marijuana
>Obama admin suspends ban, allowing states to legalize marijuana if they want
>Sessions restores ban, nullifying all the state legalizations

This is literally anti-state's-rights, you retard.

fuck you I'm taking part in ptg and Sup Forums culture and youre making fun of me?

You know I genuinely want to what the demographics of people who have citizenship. People with no citizenship, you know residents with Visas and illegals. We shouldn’t count them. As a matter what of fact what are the demographics of native born Americans???

>Trump admin official makes minor policy shift to rectify an un-publicized Obongo-era fuck-up
>Leftist media spins it into a hyperbolic headline
>morons read the headline as fact and begin flinging shit in all directions

>walking around with $25k in your backpack
Only a nigger would be this dumb. Shame too because after the election he seemed to be pretty reasonable on SNL.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

>Whats up with the weed thing? I peeked at reddit for the first time in a year and they're losing their minds so I'm inclined to believe all the crying is overhyped shit.
It ***is*** overhyped shit

> Obama AG passed a memo saying "don't enforce federal drug law in legal states unless you can prove they're shipping across state lines"
> cartels and illegal growers took advantage, set up shop in legal states and did indeed ship across state lines
> cartels got so bold they took over ***a fucking national forest*** right under the noses of California authorities and federal law enforcement had their hands tied
> Sessions did away with that stupid memo and replaced by

> US ATTORNEY'S HAVE DISCRETION TO ACT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THEIR DISTRICTS

That's it, nothing changed except the US Attorney hands were untied so they can deal in the way that best represent their districts.

Black man buys alcohol
>You got your ID on you?
>Yeah man, here you go.
Black man goes to vote
>Do you have your ID with you?
>WTF THIS IS RACIS BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Who cares about white birthrates, we need to win over more nonwhite voters.

Sessions’ new stance will let federal prosecutors in states where marijuana is legal decide how aggressively to enforce longstanding federal law prohibiting it.

Anything new from General Kelly? Don't really hear much about him since he gave that epic presser where he shat on that idiotic congresswoman.

would rather get the feds out of marriage completely
let the amish do their thing, the mormons do their faggy shit, let california drown in it's own filth just don't drag my state into it

Thanks Bill. Don't forget your lace doily on your way out.