Why are you all alone?

Why are you all alone?

Because I was an idiot and didn't bother to chase the girl I liked, then when I found someone else I broke up with them over what was essentially nothing because I was too immature for a long distance relationship. Now I just sit here regretting while trying to grind through the daily motions until I can have the time to actually meet people.

I'm not responsible or financially stable enough for a dog and I can't stand the smell of cat piss.

I've got you guys though

Because I want to be

Because nobody wants to be with me and vice versa.

So I don't have to wash someone else's fucking dishes and pick up their slack.

But like user said, I have Sup Forums

>you will never have a dragon maid

Why live?

Because I tried dating a few times and it's been shitty
Been alone with my pup for 3 years now and haven't been happier is what I tell myself but I'm still waiting for that girl to show up that won't rail on my hobbies and isn't unattractive

Because I can only be social with stranger or in a professional environment.

The second I don't have a close set of rules to follow I can't get close to people.

In addition my normal expression is half between "mildly pissed off" and "I am busy thinking about somthing"

Probably because i have never made the effort to not be alone i guess

Nothing else feels real.

I want happiness to come to me instead of working for it.

I constantly sabotage myself in many aspects of my life because it's easier to have an excuse for not trying, than to deal with the fact that I might just not be good enough.

I'm not alone, I have you guys

Because I'm a 37 year old NEET and watch anime all day

Get a rat.

I made friends in high school through sheer luck and never truly learned how to create a lasting friendship, no chance at talking to girls either

I'm a genuinely unpleasant person.

You also have my sympathy.

It's a pain to interact with normalfag and nerd friends.

Because watching my parents go through a divorce, my sister running around behind her fiancee's back, and my brother go through multiple painful breakups turned me off of relationships forever.