Pick your waifu

Pick your waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Tr8UyF2Xg5Ojqw0sxcO7oIG7IIsJPes3lMO5pHZKu5o#id.bret5nqnm1g7
fagirl.com/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the MC?

>make anime to promote robot girl toys
>the human MC is best girl
What did they mean by this?

Fuck all of them. Give me Architect or Hamburger. My best girl senses are already going off.

ass

This was a pleasant surprise, I am glad I gave it a chance despite dogshit CGI.
Was I the only one who spent half the episode internally screaming that she forgot to go to school?

For something more to sell.

With this alone it's worth watching more than Busou Shinki

Too busy screaming that she wanted to pop/twist the parts off the runner and only clipped them off with meme-hands without bothering to even sand down the remaining nub.

I can't wait until the inevitable paint shilling episode where she tries to handbrush unthinned mr Color (Non-aqueous) and the FAGs make her buy an airbrush and Mr. Color Leveling thinner, which she proceeds to spray in an enclosed room without a respirator because Asians are insane when it comes to airbrushing safety.

On the FAG youtube I think they use vallejo for handbrushing details after airbrushing mr color.

Choose your waifu!

*Materia twins not pictured due to not being based on an actual frame arms.

I thought that was a cannon for a face at first.
I'm a bit let down now.

Cool, vallejo is great for handbrushing. On a side note, Vallejo looks to be trying to release a new paint line called "Mech color" this year geared towards painting articulated mecha kits. Obviously focused on Gundam but will probably work very well with frame arms. They're advertising it as being more durable and handles abuse during reposing better.

They said the same thing about their Game Color paints but a lot of those suck. I will stick with their model air line for now.

robot

I want to fuck a FAG.

Baselard is best girl

FAGs are not for FUG

Episode 2 pv images.

k-kissu?

dead

Upgrades when?

Can FAGs love other FAGs?

I choose Hamburger.

So should I get a pair of God Hand nippers or not?

stale meme

Comfy cooking and house cleaning confirmed.

Who's better at housekeeping, FAGs or shinkis?

If nothing else this is worth watching for Hikasa Yoko

>shitty cgi ruining another show

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS TO ME

Yes, didn't you watch the show?

>buy a gourai
>build her by using regular cutters and not Official Kotobuki Nippers
>she hates you and calls you a bad master

They are very nice nippers, but more than you really need to build a snapfit kit with large pieces.

>I want to fuck a FAG
Someone, post the image of the hamster trying to eat a banana.

I've been using Tamiya Nippers that I've had for years now and while they get a bit of white they're usually good.

Is there anything like bad effects from slight dulling that can happen, or any reason in general I should change to God Hand/that other one that's like 4300 Yen?

Godhands will go dull eventually too. Buy whatever you want user.

I've been using a $12 pair of Xuron's for years without issue, although they are starting to go dull after a ton of use as well.

Just sand and clean her up properly, she wouldn't notice.

The point of them is for really tiny pieces that are so small that you can damage them when cutting them off the runner. As that user says, the common stuff like gundams and FAGs will almost never have parts that small (mainly because it would be bad for kids).

>Don't use cutters, just twist the pieces off
>Don't sand
>Don't paint
>Put things together haphazardly and break parts
>Lose parts and forget about them
How much would it take for a FAG to kill you in your sleep?

I do hope that they'll promote kit bashing in an episode

Is there a basic guide to painting anywhere? I'm not very artistic, and I don't want to fuck shit up.

Probably MSG shilling to start, most likely when the Materia's show up as they don't actually come with these weapons. Possibly a customization episode though if she does upgrade into the gourai kai like the ED hints at.

Always thin your paint. Here's a guide for Gunpla but it should work for FAG aswell:
docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Tr8UyF2Xg5Ojqw0sxcO7oIG7IIsJPes3lMO5pHZKu5o#id.bret5nqnm1g7

Know the difference between acrylic and enamel

It's doable with normal brushes if you don't want to go full autist with a costly air brush, but patience is needed as several thin layers is the way to go

You should apologize.

And dump her in a bin

If you brush each layer perpendicular to the previous one it helps hide brush strokes.

Also don't try to build models upside down on the ceiling.

Dude, he's from Australia, have some respect!

>painting stylet with black acrylic paint
>can't tell how thin of a layer it is because its black

If you just want your FAG to look like any other scale figs, matte coat it.

It solves 90% of your issues.

This is true.

Alright thanks. Not sure I can invest in an airbrush, but I have some brushes lying around from other things I used to do.

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

they're all so cute

I choose FIST.

False advertising, the anime.

>Gourai's base body does not actually come pre-assembled in the box.
>Gourai does not come with articulated unarmored limbs (You need to scrap a materia for those).
>The limb armor is not designed to fit around unarmored limbs, it forms the limb itself.
>Gourai's armor is missing certain colored detailed which require painting.

The Materia twins also do not include the Grind Circle and Beast Master Weapons shown in the OP and artwork but MSG shilling may be the point of their episode.

Next you'll tell me they don't talk and move on their own.

Or you could buy a couple of innocentias and get extra limbs and an upgraded torso

Kissing Stylet

>episode 1
>Ao is sent an unassembled kit of Gourai
>ehhh this looks like too much work
>the end

>fagirl.com/story.html
It seems they replaced the kiss image on the website with this.

>Gourai's base body does not actually come pre-assembled in the box.
To be fair, they kind of explained this with the whole experimental AI unit thing. You can't expect people to assemble an AI unit by themselves.

What is the point of this show?

Making you buy FAGs.

Bit late but here.

to make mad(der) $dosh$

Zaku

Basically pic related but with kotobukiya products.

Alright

Well if you're going to pick outside of the series then I'm choosing the chuuni bot.

Either MC or Materia twins

Is this yuri?

Have you ever seen an heterosexual mecha show?

Good point.

I don't understand the last panel.

Those aren't nippers.

As long as it can cut shit who cares? I use a razor to cut tank models.

They're not GodHand nippers, hell, they're not even normal nippers.

No, you have to fall for the godhand meme.

The correct way is to use the needlenose pliers to twist the parts off the sprue, then attempt to use the built-in cutters to cut down the nub.

When done assembling, handpaint with acrylic and then stick waterslide decals on dry using pipe cement.

Buy my nippers, faggots.

I'd bite her nipples.

They should include Innocentia's leg parts on every model

You forgot to burn it with a lighter for realistic battle damage and to dip the parts in a cup of flat coat.

But that would go against the jew ideology

>not using high pressure water jets to get the parts off the sprue

You can't cut with pliers, and wire cutting blades mostly just chew up the plastic, leaving scarring and gouge marks after removing the nub.

>Not using firecrackers for real weathering.

>not throwing your model into mud for real BATTLE-SCARRED look

Imagine if you will, that FAGs really were like they are in the show. Now imagine all the things casuals/beginners who don't bother doing any research did to them what they do to gunpla out of ignorance.
>Master, why are you poking me with a paint covered toothpick?
>Its okay master, its probably my fault my arm broke.
>Well now we know that I'm not acetone proof.
>Don't worry master, the cheese dust will come off eventually.
>You were right to hit my arm with a hammer master, the battle damage looks much more realistic.
>Thanks for reattaching my arm with scotch tape master, it's much better than the plastic cement I suggested.
>Great job panel lining with that sharpie master! I love the goth look!
>WHY DID YOU LIGHT ME ON FIRE!?

entertainment

>totally chill until the literal fire
Sounds about right, that's probably the point where you need to draw the line.

She's pretty qt

Best voice too

for what purpose