Boruto

Why is Boruto such a prick towards his dad?

Because Naruto talked sanctimonious bullcrap about how HIS father was such a shitter when Minato had to sacrifice himself to save the whole village meanwhile 20 years later Naruto is alive and well and flatout ignores his wife and children well into their childhoods

>flatout ignores his wife and children well into their childhoods
Dude, he's the Hokage. Give him some slack.

At least he sends some clones to talk to them.

I don't think this thread is necessary. We've already discussed all there is to with this week's episode.

>implying if your wife became as ugly as Hinata you wouldn't do the same

>and flatout ignores his wife and children well into their childhoods

That's the Japanese way

>she got fat
NOOOO

Why is Anko fat?

Why is Anko so fat?

It was written that way because Kishimoto feels guilty that he spent so much time working and missed a chunk of his kids childhoods.

Having children does that to you.

how many did she eat?

Imagine if Choji got with fucking Anko of all people

What will saradas mongekyo be

>Give him some slack.
Why? Being the Hokage means he's the guy who makes all the decisions, he doesn't have to do anything until he wants to do it.

Anko was introduced eating candy, and uses candy sticks as weapons.

she ate a lot of candy man. Its reasonable.

She can make men cum instantly just by looking at them wich will give her an advantage in close combat.

>tfw she tsukiyomis you into thinking you had 48 hours of sex in an instant

Childhood is saying Kakashi should've stayed single.

Adulthood is realizing Anko was perfect wife material for him.

By that measure half of the threads in the forum wouldn't be happening that are focused on tv series that ended years or decades ago.

2006 called and provided a more likely conclusion. Though in retrospect now the imagery is a bit off.

So we can all agree she isn't gonna be relevant is she? I mean the fact that she an anime original just screams irrelevant

Looks like a cherry blossom

???
Can someone explain?

???

Im hyped for more Salad.

Considering the anime is getting 4-5 times the consistent exposure being a weekly series compared to the monthly manga, the anime will probably be considered more widely as the official storyline so anime original characters could end up being full time side characters. Wouldn't be surprised if they can become as popular as the mains depending on their focus, and lit's entirely likely they could end up in the manga later anyway. There are at least seven characters that appeared in the Naruto animated series or movies first then ended up in the manga later as a precedent.

Could very well be so since the main writer of the anime is also the author of the manga.

She has a much bigger chance of a prominent role than those 2 lesbians and the goth girl in the crowd with her.

>There are at least seven characters that appeared in the Naruto animated series or movies first then ended up in the manga later as a precedent.

Which ones?

I only remember this guy.

>yfw she's Purple-chan's mother.

who's the father?

Raiga from a filler arc in the original series that was one of the former Seven Swordsmen, Matsuri and Yukata who were Gaara's fangirls from Hidden Sand, and four higher level ninja that ended up being Edo Tensei by Kabuto with some episodic focus for each of them in the the 4th ninja war arc that were first shown in the Shippuden Movie 3: Will of Fire as sacrifices for the big bad's evil plot, Pakura, Chukichi, Gari and Toroi. Can't recall if Sakura's parents ever ended up on any manga pages but pretty sure they haven't, and there are probably a couple others as well.

No, it doesn't.

That is a jewish lie for women who want to neglect their bodies and be lazy after having kids.

No excuses.

Dango.

No, adulthood is realising Yamato was perfect wife material for him.

>Naruto talked sanctimonious bullcrap about how HIS father was such a shitter when Minato had to sacrifice himself to save the whole villag
no he didnt. naruto didnt even know WHO his parents were his thing was that he was alone growing up and knew what it felt like in that loneliness.
you sir are a card.

What the fuck is wrong with all their faces?

He's an entitled brat, who feels abandoned by his father. He doesn't understand how hard Naruto works, or had to work to get to where he is.

Boruto is literally the same as Naruto when he was young. And i love the surprised look on his face when they crash the train into his face on the mountain.

>work your whole life to get your face on that wall
>Your son runs a fucking train into it.
J U S T

Raiga was a plot filler, I only wonder how Ranmaru was doing when they left, she did have a power to bring the dead back to life.

Settled down in a curry shop. He probably was not impacted by the war or any shit beyond Infinite Tsukoyomi.

Situation was reversed and the original manga was about Minato and the sequel story was Naruto, you'd be saying "What's with his shit ass son, pulling pranks instead of respecting his father and appreciating him all the time. Son is such a butthole compared to his amazing dad" about Naruto.

Boruto is a series that means different things to people in different age groups.

Movie shows that they're both fuck ups who can't relate to each other very well, and both keep messing up even if they mean well at times. Can't be helped, relationships with parents are complicated. Ironically Naruto doesn't understand much about being a dad, sometimes he retreats into doing paper work since its easier to handle.

Yeah, but it would have been interesting if he developed into a shinobi, with what im guessing a kekkei genkai. But really the episodes were pretty random to get back to tracking Sauske.

>Yeah, but it would have been interesting if he developed into a shinobi

Doubt it. You don't just become a ninja on the fly. You have to go through the proper channels.

I'm sure the world stands still until he does.

Fucking idiot

The THINGS I'd do to Anko. Fuck.

Good job Filtering through people's autism.

>fat Anko

Expansion Jitsu

Never watched any Naruto, started this because of that girl with a ribbon. What am I in for?

As far as we know she's just an irrelevant background character created for the anime. She wasn't in the movie or manga.

There was literally no reason why Naruto couldn't have left a clone in his office for a couple of hours or made clones to help him sign paperwork for a bit aside from shitty writing and forced drama. We see his clones running around and doing a bunch of other inane bullshit while he's cooped up in the office. Even Shikamaru points out that he's working himself too hard for no reason and should take a break every now and then.

Yeah he's the Hokage and yeah he needs to be serious about his duties, but from what we've seen so far most of the work he's been doing isn't anything that couldn't be expedited or urgently needed to be completed right that second. He also has a lot less on his plate to deal with than the prior Hokages did as well since everything so far has been shown to be relatively peaceful.

Don't even give that bull about "but someone could attack konoha at any moment and he NEEDS to be in his office to prevent it!". That's literally what every other ninja is in the village for.

I see what Kishi was going for but trying to portray Naruto as a typical overworked Japanese business man just doesn't work given the setting and stuff he's shown to be perfectly capable of.

> There was literally no reason why Naruto couldn't have left a clone in his office for a couple of hours or made clones to help him sign paperwork for a bit aside from shitty writing and forced drama.
There is no shortcuts to being Hokage, this is what Naruto thinks.

kids are just assholes

It's Kishimoto's new fetish.

>new

There was fat fetish stuff all over Naruto.

>Using clones to help cut down on training time so I can get stronger faster to protect my friends and loved ones? Completely logical and okay!
>Using clones to help me sign some paperwork faster so I can spend a little more time with the family I fought so hard for and we're not in any imminent danger at the moment? That's fucking cheating, I can't do that!

It doesn't make Naruto look mature or adult. It just makes him look like a stupid asshole.

why is naruto an Uzumaki if his father was Namikaze?

So goood!

something about protecting naruto from minatos enemies or something like that iirc, which was fucking dumb because didnt everyone know kushina was his wife?

They didn't want people to know Naruto was related to Minato so people wouldn't try to come after him.

Which is dumb because it wasn't a secret that Minato had a wife that was an Uzumaki. And even if somehow they managed to tell people they never had a child, anyone with half a brain would make the logical assumption that if there was even a slight possibility that Naruto was his son that would be reason enough to try and kill him if his enemies were really serious about it.

>why is naruto an Uzumaki if his father was Namikaze?

Because Kushina came from a clan, Minato didn't. In jap culture when folks marry, the one who's surname is more important takes precedence. Why Naruto is an Uzumaki is a given. The real question is why didn't Minato change his name when he married Kushina.

Unless Minato and Kushina didn't marry.

>20 years later Naruto is alive and well and flatout ignores his wife and children well into their childhoods
Nice fanfic.

This whole premise of Naruto not having time is bullshit.

First, he is a master of Kage Bunshin technique, allowing him to summon a dozen of clones that can survive a Kage level battle. Or thousand of one hit fodders. Even if he can continuously maintain only five clones at the same time, it means he can do several times more work than some mere mortal. If Kakashi was able to do his job, then Mr. One Man Army should have no idea what to do with his free time.
Second, he doesn't govern over some fuckhuge empire, it's just one village. For fuck's sake, how many things can there be to do? We don't see mayors needing a platoon of clones to do their job.
Third and the most important - not even absolute monarchs do everything alone. It's only natural to have some aids, gophers, advisors, ministers etc. that take care of mundane tasks, supervise execution of orders and make less critical decisions.

In other words, Naruto has to be absolutely abysmal at being Hokage, because there is no way he would be so busy with a proper government structure and resource management. But that's what you get when the most important criterion for administrative job is how many mountains you can blow up with your kamehameha. Maybe it made some sense in Madara's times, when shinobi were a bunch of warmongers and murderhobos, but now? Just give Naruto a Village Champion title or something.

>Third and the most important - not even absolute monarchs do everything alone. It's only natural to have some aids

Shikamaru flat out tells him this but he's all "no hurr durr I must be super hokage and do everything alone".

There's no reason for him to be working as hard as he is. Naruto is just a stubborn asshole.

This.

The thing I would do to Anko is force her to diet and lose the weight.

>the original manga was about Minato
We need a Minato War Gaiden about him slaughtering thousands of mooks and banging Kushina.

I wonder what Boruto would be like if he was a girl, though I think the hate for him would be amplified in that case

>not keeping her pampered and buying her sweets

>implying it wouldn't be Sup Forums's favorite series

Bro Naruto can make so many clones he literally fought on all the battlefields in the war that's how much Chakra he has and he's stronger than he was before so he should have no trouble doing the same here

Because Boruto is Naruto 2.0 and Naruto was a prick to the Third and Fifth so Boruto is going to be the same since he's a clone of his father.

Naruto paper work is just another example of forced drama in the series when there's literally no reason he should be having this much paper work or not finishing it in a millisecond since he's the fastest human being in the world

>Impyling there won't be dozens of threads on how the sjws infected Japan and that the previous series was a comfy masterpiece that the new one ruined

Every thread would be about shipping Bort with Naruto and spinning her frustration towards him as her secretly wanting to fuck her dad.

What are the battles like?

She give you that look.
What you do?

Fatty.

>This whole premise of Naruto not having time is bullshit.

World's at peace. Everything is dope.
Leaf village gets hyper developed during his "rule".
There are even fucking skyscrapers built.

You are bullshit.

pottery

Not even Shippuden had a permanent thread like the one you're trying to force, faggots.

But the technological revolution was kakashi's work

>Leaf village gets hyper developed during his "rule".
There are even fucking skyscrapers built.

Realistically all of that would have happened during Kakashi's term.

The fact of the matter is the only "important" things we've seen Naruto do so far is order headbands for the Academy graduation and attend some meetings here and there.

My bad. Remembered that Nardo got Kage'd just recently.

Well forced drama it is then.

They probably don't have the chance to marry.
>Minato died together with Kushina
>Kushina is pregnant while the war was on going

>The fact of the matter is the only "important" things we've seen Naruto do so far is order headbands for the Academy graduation and attend some meetings here and there.
In episode one we see he has a desk stacked to falling with paperwork, where does it all come from?

>Space ninjas soon.

>Boruto spouts muh story
>Proceeds to do the same thing as before
>Eye hax in the first episode when people had to wait till the end of the Zabuza arc for Sasuke to get his sharingan
>power creep with Boruto and the next generation doing techniques that took their parents years to learn
>Adult Boruto looks retarded
>Most of the kids are clones of their parents with most of their personalities being a combination of their parents but with a twist
>Even more team 7 parallels as if we didn't have enough in the previous series
>Momo spouts to Boruto that he can't be an ordinary person because he killed a god forgetting the fact that he's a descendent of those gods so he was never a ordinary person and that they're not actually gods but bunny aliens
>Boruto spams rasengan as if he's not enough of a Naruto clone
>Salad's new design just what the hell was he thinking when he made that
>Ninja trading cards
This series seems worse than before and that's a fucking accomplishment.

Naruto gave him too much love as a child compared to his own orphan childhood, made the little brat spoiled and bitchy when his dad had to actually do his job.

That was for the Academy entrance.

What jujitsu is Suigetsu using in that image?

B-But muh first episode