Dragon Ball Super

Ya boi 17 is on his way and has apparently gotten a lot stronger somehow despite living a peaceful life based on the latest spoilers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=881n1_ls8JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Androids CAN'T get stronger though.

Actually, they CAN.

I wanna see him interact with his niece.

Someone has that pic where he carries her on his shoulders while wearing a "best uncle" hat, 18 makes fun of him and he is like "shut up bitch, is true".

Probably not, but cyborgs sure as shit can.

I really want to see 17's family too. And his reaction to seeing 18 again. They've only talked on the phone once for like several years right?

>stronger
wow! Goku might even need to go Super Saiyan against him!

*Artificial Humans

Maybe base form, or SSB so he can manage his strength/ki usage so he doesn't absolutely merk 17.

Everyone has gotten a lot stronger in despite logic.
That or goku is much weaker. I dunno.

Every form of super saiyan can go to sub-base levels of power due to good ki control
see FPSSJ in the cell saga.

Recent materials made it clear that they entirely can get stronger, and that their cyber enhancements are not actually as crazy extensive as it sounds. They're still basically just a lot stronger humans. They can get stronger with training just like anything.

>they've never even met

That didn't stop this nightmare from happening in the anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=881n1_ls8JU

He was weaker than ss2 in cell saga. I don't see how even he improved alot that he could compete with ss3 goku.

He has unlimited energy he could train all day and dont fatigue. Thats why 18 is the perfecto waifu.

Gohan did something similar in the Room of Spirit and Time with Cell. Precog dreams run in the family I guess.

what a fuccboi

They can

For what purpose

Thred is ded. The storytime thread was sooooo good lads, I still feel the feels.

Krilin just beat up Gohan and Roshi was invited to fight Frieza.
S17 magically being stronger would be the least inconsistent thing Super's done so far.

He's not a fucking android though is he?

How though?

Same away everyone else trains on their own probably. I guess a lot of shadow boxing or something.

Image training

This

18 is an augmented human bean who had a child with Krillin.
Doubt that would be possible if she was full Terminator like 16.

>MIR

>Krilin just beat up Gohan
What's wrong with this?

Sure he can. Nobody knows how strong the Androids can get if they actually trained. 18 is too busy being best waifu and mother to train, so if 17 has been training all this time I'm sure he's much stronger than he was during his fight with Piccolo and Cell.

why can't 17 get stronger?

He did it with the taiyoken, not long after a fight in which he already managed to fight well blind.

He can also sense his ki, so Gohan should've been able to respond to baldies attacks.

Taiyoken x100 blocks Ki sensing too, but this is still the exact same situation Gohan was in in the match where he tied against a much stronger opponent while poisoned. Current Gohan is kind of a moron so he deserved it.

>Taiyoken x100 blocks Ki sensing too
huh I forgot that already somehow.

It's still too late to pretend that muh strategy could believably make up for such a huge power gap but it's not so bad here since Gohan wasn't really trying that hard to begin with. Plus he is Gohan.

It was Base Gohan so it's perfectly okay for Krillin to hold his own against him

Honestly Gohan could have probably just planted his feet and Krillin wouldn't be able to move him except with maybe Kienzan.

It was a fight to take Gohan down a peg because he for some reason considered himself the "strategist" when the likes of Roshi, Piccolo, or Krillin are around despite not knowing shit about tournament fighting.

It's clear that Krillin isn't as strong, but as someone who prefers Krillin it's good to have him shown in a good light. Now if only he could regain his muscles. Krillin looks scrawny as fuck.

Sort of, though Super is really bad at deciding how strong base and regular SSJ modes are. Early on we had Base and SSJ being god Ki level and now we have normal cast members matching them or characters they fought in those forms somehow when the gap should be insurmountable.

>Honestly Gohan could have probably just planted his feet and Krillin wouldn't be able to move him except with maybe Kienzan.
He could move Base Goku (and even SSJ iirc) a bit

yes, sometimes base is god-tier (against Hit) and after that it's just normal-tier

don't think too hard about it and enjoy the big explosions I guess

Nobody on Earth outside of Vegeta should come anywhere close to Goku's current base level going by past arcs. He's as strong as a SSJG like that. Toei seems to be retconning that or something otherwise stuff like this or Piccolo doing better at final form Frost than base Goku wouldn't make any kind of sense.

I'd like too, but they could at least think about how damn inconsistent the power levels are. It doesn't take much.

>Nobody on Earth outside of Vegeta should come anywhere close to Goku's current base level
Yeah, but then Toei decided otherwise. I'm not sure, but wasn't Goku also slightly hurt by a gunshot recently? Or am I misremembering and that was just Kururin?

Yeah the first episode of the arc Goku got scratched by a bullet.

They aren't androids.
Translation issue.
They're actually "artificial humans" much the way cell was still a living being and a machine.

This literally makes no sense, goku was taking missles and guns to the face as a CHILD with a power level under 10.

Jesus christ, does this scene imply goku is -that- relaxed after becoming a god?

The dialogue of the scene went about how it had been a while since he (Goku) fought and he had gotten rusty, which just makes no sense in the context of the anime.

That was a SUPER anti Saiyan bullet.

Goku hired assassins to kill him because he was not training properly.

>Goku also slightly hurt by a gunshot recently?
Yep but he had his power suppressed way down to not kill the dudes attacking him.

seems to me then that the god power fades quickly if not trained and maintained regulary

saiyans just have inherently strong bones. That's how he survived a headlong fall as a baby right on to a rock

>Goku fights 17

Fuck that piccolo should be the one to fight him. Their match never had an ending.

This isn't some backward android like Genos or The Major tho. They're fused to cellular level. Basically non organic lifeform

Probably some shit about being super smart and just upgrading himself and maybe 18 offscreen.

I really hope we can see Bardock sometime in the future

Prolly the reason why Goku is devoid of paternal qualities is because he had never met his own father after he was sent away

Toriyama confirmed that they can.

Toriyama used the wrong word. 17, 18, and Gero are "kaiza ningen", altered humans. 16 and 19 are "jinzo ningen", artificial humans.

anything more than Goku visiting him in the afterlife would probably be a bad idea.

He's probably in hell though since saiyans were jerks unless perhaps if you count that Minus bullshit as canon.

17 reveals that he was training his human ki
>MFW his power lvl is higher than yamca

>Precog dreams run in the family I guess.
as father as son as son's son

>After the conflict with Cell, Android 17 becomes a park ranger. Android 17 also marries a zoologist; they have one child and two adopted children, and live happily in an isolated house inside the nature park.

I totally missed this plot point. The fuck?

By the Android Saga Goku is basically a sage, he can sense things and feel premonitions like Karin and Kami did.

Almost pure-blooded Saiyans are like that. They rarely meet their families and blood relations don't mean much to them. Saiyan royals seem to be the exception as they take pride in their status.

Almost *all

>17 and 18 were normal humans who had their cells modified

>Got stronger than SSJ and base frieza

So what would have happened if Gero had done that to the top humans like Krillin or Tien?

Would they have been SSJ3 level or higher?

Who knows. It's not like he couldn't have done it after building a body stronger then theirs

Android Tenshinhan could do infinite Kikohos, he'd be unbeatable

Toriyama mentioned it in some interview or something.

Minus is canon. Tori could retcon Goku being able to go SS2 against Cell, just to take a piss on Gohan and still would be canon.

Does image training make you stronger?

>were jerks unless perhaps if you count that Minus bullshit as canon.
>He's kind with his wife but keeps killing innocent people from other planets

Awww so cute, that makes him a good person!

Shit works in the Matrix, so why not

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

VULVA
U
L
V
A

>Awww so cute, that makes him a good person!
Is not like it was his choice. Freeze pops told him to do it and Freeza took orders from Beerus. Bardock cared about his son and wife. And he didn't really destroyed planets, he just made them part of Freeza real state business.

dragon ball threads are empty as fuck lately... did boruto steal some anons from us?

It's better this way. Besides tomorrow is episode day.

powerlevelfags dropped it after the last episode

Just wait until that female saiyan harambe is unveiled. You'd see a chimpout just like how they did when Vegito showed up

Most people gave up on Super. Threads aren't like they used to be since the Black arc ended.

super is kill. only way to bring it back to the height it was is to make vegeta MC

I guess this was the last straw for some people.

gohanfags just assblasted that trunks is the better half sayian

>Threads aren't like they used to be since the Black arc ended.

Thank god

cant wait until boruto threads are full with manga vs anime shitposters

He killed people because it was his job

But, he would go to heaven because of his last moments trying to protect his friends and his planet.

Hey if he was sorry about it then there's nothing to worry about

would be hella funny if android 17 ends up being stronger than piccolo

>17 is the future trunks of this arc

This, when I was watching the fucking Buu saga and then 17 appeared giving energy to the Henki-dama I was like "wtf? dis nigga still alive?" Because they never mention or acknowledge he revived or what happened to him after defeating Cell, they fucking disintegrate Cell, so he wasn't killed by Cel but by Gohan.

Can shen-long bring you back with your enhancements then?

I mean, Piccolo's power is pretty irrelevant by now. If they're hyping 17's power, he'll certainly be above that.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a Freeza and have him on SSB level, even though it'd be complete bulshit - but so far Goku isn't even using SSJ2 or 3 in this arc, so it feels like if they're hyping his power he'll straight up match Blue.

What makes people think 17 will be the Trunks of this arc? Who started this shit?

They acknowledge that he was brought back when they wish back everyone Cell killed. Krillin wished the bomb out of his body too.

>he'll straight up match Blue.
after the shitshow with krillin I believe everything now and they said blue is being downplayed in the manga.

He probably is. Piccolo's "fight" against Frost was pretty pathetic. It was better in the manga but even still. He better have stepped his shit up if he wants to catch up.

I have no clue why Toriyama fucked him over so bad in the Buu saga. And now in Super he's just the personal butler of the Son family. I mean if he's content with it that's fine. But at least give him one more good match.

>That 17 vs Piccolo fight

Man, piccolo was actually useful until perfect Cell

And his rivalry with 17 was pretty well executed.

But he was killed by Gohan, technically, right?

It's just because of how much he's being hyped up I think.