Back to our regularly scheduled tomboy shenanigans ft. Carol
I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/
youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FACK

please give us an hiatus or something

So Misuzu now has an army of delinquents on her side.

Can anyone stop this madwoman?

You're in luck
>【Announcement】 "Tomo is a girl! "(Http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/ ...) I will be closed from tomorrow 4/8 (Saturday). The next time will be updated 4/18 (Tuesday). Thank you for your consideration.

>【お知らせ】『トモちゃんは女の子!』( sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/ … )明日4/8(土)から休載させていただきます。次回は4/18(火)更新予定です。何卒よろしくお願い致します。 #ツイ4

AH FUCK, I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN IT

>Can anyone stop this madwoman?
Tanabe

what the fuck

I'm actually upset about this hiatus. This arc was very weak.

Who?

you fuck

this is getting TOO slice of life for me.

nothing big happens

This is your fault

YOU DID THIS

Boring.
So this arc is finally over right? I wonder what we're in store for next. I'm pretty excited.

Hey. Stop doing that.

So was it worth wasting your one wish?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Hahahaha, you must be joking. That beta is more wuss then Senpai-boipuss. he couldn't stop anyone let alone the demon lord in human flesh

to be fair I could have put it in the OP
it was in the same post as the OP pic

I wish I was dead
or that my Japanese Track for P5 would actually fucking work

>arc just keeps going on
oh god why?

It's a 4kom that's how it normally is. if anything it's been too story focused.

He is a soldier of God. His perceived weakness is only because of his pacifist nature. He seeks to rescue Misuzu from Satan's clutches.

Title: Charismatic like his life depended on it
Panel 1
Fat guy: You've gotten kind of gentlemanly lately.
Leader: Is that so? Heh heh.
That guy: It's like your status as a guy has gone up, or you've gotten better at leading people!
Panel 2
Leader: I thought it was time to graduate from childish playthings. I need to become a bigger man as someone who stands above you all.
Panel 4
Leader: Oh s-G'MORNIN'!!
Box: Ignored
That guy: Wow...
Fat guy: Such a gentleman...

Because the whole point of this arc was to add 5 more side characters for Fumita to waste time with instead of advancing Tomo and Jun's relationship.

Well, you're fucked.

>Such a gentleman
Is this supposed to be a few weeks after they got their asses kicked?

They were already introduced, and he's criminally underused the gyarus. so that's bullshit.

>shit arc
>followed by a hiatus

>Wow...Such a gentleman.

Wait. Is that sarcasm? In my manga?

shit chapter

thanks for summoning a hiatus mate
lets hope Fumita's editor kicks him in the nuts for delivering such a shitty arc

Something straight out of a Saturday morning cartoon. I'm glad he's taking a hiatus.

The previous page was a good conclusion to a lousy arc, so I don't know why Misuzu's very monotonous involvement was somehow extended yet again. This page is literally nothing, which is not something I usually say about Tomo-chan, despite it's slow pace.

A pat on the shoulder isn't a good conclusion. Even by Fumita's low standards, that's awful progression.

Yeah, this page is 1000% filler.

I want to fuck Misuzu.

Also better than last page.

This was easily one of the worst arcs yet. Hopefully the next one is more enjoyable.

I'm gonna beat the shit out of you,user.

Well it IS progress. How many other facets of their relationship can he dedicate 50 pages to, is the question.

For Jun though, that is progression. Progression that Tomo can actually tolerate, unlike at the beginning of this arc.

you weren't here for Carol's home visit, were you?

It was a good bookend to how the arc started, this page really was unnecessary. And I'm not one of the morons () that complain about every page yet keep coming back. There really wasn't a point for this page.

Introduced yeah, but now that the leader is Misuzu's bitch they'll have more of a reason to show up regularly.

Only 99% filler.
It's confirming that yes, the delinquents are going to be out of the picture for the forseeable future, and it wasn't just a feint.

This will never stop being sexy as fuck.

>It'd be nice if he actually meant something by it...

Is the real kicker.

He's been doing that a lot lately. My guess is he just wants to create enough content for another volume and then wrap up the series in the next. Unfortunately this is how a series becomes boring, when it gets watered down for the sake of its shelf life.

God, I know.

Yeah, I understand that it's progress. I just think it's piss poor progress. We're at 500+ pages and all we have to show is a pat on the shoulder. Tomo almost had his dick in her vagina at one point. And I was perfectly fine with the "progress" made at the beach arc too.
>I'm not one of those morons
Your post was filtered for a moment. I thought you were the boring faggot then I realized you quoted him.

>Hiatus

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Hiatus
THE DEEP STATE STRIKES ONCE AGAIN

>Tomo almost had his dick in her vagina at one point.
Do you think she felt it?

you have to go back.

>Do you think she felt it?
she could probably feel his precum dripping on her back

Thank you user, for delivering us from this evil.

no wonder he doesn't know how to act around her she is crazy

>Crazy
How? This was at the point where Tomo was pissed that Jun was doing so many sexual things to her without realizing they were sexual. But that was before we had 500 pages of that narrative being destroyed

She is a cunt then. She wants to be treated like a girl, but also as still a friend of Jun.

Except she can do that.

She just likes her butt being spanked and wants it to mean something more like penetration

I just realized this 4koma is going to be trash now since Jun is going to be treating Tomo like a "guy" friend now. Tomo no longer has any interest in getting Jun to see her as girlfriend material. The entire point of this manga is now a wash.

>like a "regular" friend*
Fixed myself there. No longer ignorant of her being a girl who acts like a guy.

It's more that Tomo realized her original plan to get him was flawed, and so now she'll pursue him by being herself.

he IS still treating her differently though
it's just a very small difference as far as we can tell now

>Tomo no longer has any interest in getting Jun to see her as girlfriend material
She said right at the start of this arc that she wants to change how Jun sees her before asking him out again.

That's a reach.
Jun still has cards to play after this, however.

What happened, Fumita? You used to be cool.

>this page
She reached that conclusion only for it to never go anywhere.

INSTEAD WE GOT THIS SHITTY ARC THAT WENT STRAIGHT INTO A HIATUS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Why user

IS
MISUZU
A
VIRGIN?

why do you even care

I need to sleep more than 5 hours in a day.

I'm going to hold off on it going nowhere until next time they show up together
the tappy thing was taken care of, but it's not like she's satisfied

Why are japanese authors so afraid of exploring the hazards of actually dating someone? Why are they so obsessed with keeping the status quo?
Jun+Tomo already being a couple and having vigilante dates beating delinquents could be much more interesting than the latter shit arcs.

>"guy" friend now
>now

After being raped by like 6 guys?

>raping misuzu

Why do you think she wouldn't look at them?

Shouldn´t the last panel have the "..." at the end of the phrases to make it ironic? like they are dissapointed,

Tell that to my editor.

I actually hate that line.

How can one milk Tomo?

something like "A gentleman..." from the fat guy would be better IMO.
Sad your editor choose that instead.

an ellipsis could work, but I read it as him speaking curtly, like a tsukkomi, so I didn't think it needed an ellipsis.

The japanese don't know how to reproduce anymore. every single one that did was coincidentally in hiroshima and nagasaki. and they died before they could pass on the knowledge. and the mosaic censorship prevents them from rebuilding that knowldege so now as a nation they're just throwing shit into the wall to see if something sticks.

If you were jun you could milk tomo any day of the week.

It depends, milk in or milk out?

in chronological order, is this before or after [SPRAYED]?

IT'S TOO LATE, YOU DOOMED US ALL

(you)

This is kino

I fucking love this fanbase.

You know, we could just pretend the series ended with a shitty status quo ending right now and move on with our lives. It would probably hurt way less.

>post this without reading it
>now I read it, it's not this next tuesday but the one after