Clockwork Planet

This is gonna be To Love Ru with Mecha. I'm calling it now

God bless, Xebec

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fiqyul.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=gOLN_d7YW94
youtube.com/watch?v=TFCuE5rHbPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a harem though, RyuZU x shota and loli blonde x tough guy are OTP.

I want my own gear girl to talk down to me :(

I wish that finger was my penis.

You wouldn't.

>To Love Ru with Mecha
well I guess I'll pick it up then

I'd fuck her, even if she is a "gear doll" as she puts it

Yeah you tell yourself this

The animation quality is terrible and made 20 minutes feel like 40 from how bad it was. Don't even start me on the shocking VA.

The best part about it is the FripSide OP, and I don't even really like FripSide.

So many fucking shotashit, and all lewds the shota.
Maid Dragon, Clockwork Planet, Maid in Abyss and I'm pretty sure there's another I forgot, what the fuck?

It would be very painful.
For you.

Unfair comparison, this male lead is much more tolerable than early Rito.

They fucked it up, I was excited, but when I heard Xebec was making this
I saw hell
and only
Hell

>I-It's not a harem guys they are just really close friends.
Everytime

>early rito

When did he ever get better?

Daily reminder that retarded girl is best girl.

That is some hardcore overclocking.

Why didn't MadHouse picked this up? ;_;

Because anime studios do not "pick up" series.
The publishers choose the studio, not the other way around.

I just said "early Rito" to cover my bases, since I dropped that shitty manga ages ago.

Sad.

>If the likes of badhouse, lerche or 8-bit picked up Clockwork Planet we would have 3DCGshit for the robots instead of glorious hand drawn

We dodged a fucking bullet. Also FMP IV confired for hand drawn robots too, thank you based Xebec.

>To Love Ru with Mecha
I've seen lots of people overreact to many things in the past, but none of them have ever hoped to reach anything close to your level. That much overreacton requires years of training and dedication, good job on cultivating that autism so much user.

this was some of the most mediocre shit i've seen in a while.

it will be forgotten by ep 5 around here.

>having to tolerate badly drawn robogirl instead of madhouse quality waifu

>being this retarded with LN and manga already out

I want to fist this android.

>anime medium
>the animation and art quality is garbage 9 times out of 10

What went wrong? I blame the cancerous VA industry.

>guns do nothing
>planet made of gears just looks like a normal planet with gears randomly put in the background
>mysterious girl falls from sky
>sucks MCs finger and becomes his slave just because
>MC too beta to fuck her when she asks him to, but jumps at the chance to sleep on her lap
>military out to kill everyone in secret because they're EVIL

You want to know its secret to being so good, user? Same author as No Game No Life.

>guns do nothing
Clearly didnt watch the show

Sorry.
>machine guns do nothing
>pistols with knives taped to them make robots explode

>MC too beta to fuck her when she asks him to
She asked him to fuck her? When?

But that was garbage though.

no you

Picked it up after seeing this

Lewder than many hentai blowjobs. Pixelated edit when?

I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

This gave me a boner while watching it, first time an anime has done that to me in years.

Tongue and saliva made it look hot. Imagine this wrapping your dick.

The sound makes it better.

my.mixtape.moe/fiqyul.webm

the ED is fucking great

She's cute desu

PV is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=gOLN_d7YW94

I missed you, Suigintou.

Do we call this one Clock Junk? Suiginclock?

Why does a clockwork doll have saliva?

Why does it have so much lubricant in the speaker?

Y-Automata series are almost human and have life-like texture. Also anatomically accurate.

Reading the manga RyuZu immediatly gets waifu zoned, her sister gets immediately daughter zoned, and the loli does develop feelings for the MC but nothing has happened as of yet although its partialy because of a guilt trip. Her body guard is a major bro though.

>military out to kill everyone in secret because they're EVIL
Theyre not evil just ran by incompetent as fuck politicians and it comes to light when a sub organization tries to usurp the local government.

The story is made in a way that the MC group when working together are nigh unstoppable. Its Literally NGNL all over again except "people die when they are killed".

I think this episode was way to cliche....Interesting concept.... poor execution

>girl(robot) basically says "you can fuck me if you want"
>pervert says "no thanks"
This needs to stop. Either have the guy fuck her or don't present a situation where he could do it at any time if he'd like but doesn't "because"

There isn't even the feeling of her being commanded to or forced to do it for false moral ambiguity as she is the one that initiates it

>MC is a faggot because he didn't stick his dick into gears

If you cum inside clock, where would your cum go?

How did you think a bunch of gears generate "saliva"?

He doesn't want to fuck her, he wants to touch her gears, moron.

How about touching it with his dick

Would you a clock Sup Forums

That's not how you treat gears, user.

Is Naoto a boy or a girl?

I thought the MC was a girl on the poster

Yes

Why does it look so fucking shit?

Isn't the author of this the same guy who wrote Horizon? No, not the MMOshit one.

Same author as No Game no Life, with cowriter I think.

No, Kamiya isn't the lead author of clockwork, it's someone else who is a buddy of his. Kamiya gives some input and direction, I think, but doesn't write the story.

lower your standards

>Xebec doing this and FMP in Fall
>Also doing the new Fafner movie

Best studio is best

>le shota and le big boobs xd
I want this fucking trope to die already, I blame KyoAni

Ah, oh well hence I think.

COCK

Why would a girl like her react like that to seeing another girl?

THE

Because she felt a tingle in her girl-cock.

CLOCK

Not sure what I was expecting with this show but the intro was dull, the future part was boring, the flashback was pretty generic, the finger sucking made no sense except to be erotic, the robot going "I wonder what this faggot thinks of me" less than 24 hours after meeting him was stupid and I don't think I will keep watching after ep 3.

Slut

The "Don't fist android girls" sign has never been more appropriate.

MC a girl(male)?

Why would MC be anything other than a cute boy?

Will it end like this?

Delete right now.

I agree, damn KyoAni for inventing that trope last season I can't believe someone is ripping them off already

>MC lives on a fucking planet of gears and cogshit
>"I can't even fix a clock"

No, it's going to be shit.

Calling it now.

>Planet of clockworks
>MC gonna be Sylar 2.0
>Can't fix a clock, fix high specs automaton with a single turn of single screw

I like how the automaton was broken for centuries when you only needed to twist a screw.

If I remember the manga correctly, they skipped the step where he fixes the actually intricate part that was broken, whose construction had made no sense to anyone else who had tried. It should come up soon enough though.

Was he a genius?

youtube.com/watch?v=TFCuE5rHbPA
the show

>when you only needed to twist a screw.
Anime actually chopped out like 80% of the ln content. That includes dialogue and that's why the first episode is so trash and make very little sense.

>He was fumbling here and there due to his confusion and frustrations, but was able to accurately pinpoint the correct position for some reason. However, he had to retry over and over again due to choosing the wrong tool.
>First, he had never used a measuring instrument, let alone a map. A humanoid automata made completely of gears was a collection of millions of intricate part. To repair a tiny gear without a map, one would need a pricey instrument meant for pinpointing the fault.
>That should be the case, but Naoto was searching through the infrequent use of his hearing. And there had yet to be a mistake. It was as if he did not need to check, but that he already knew where the fault was…
>"--Is it here?"
>Right, Naoto definitely knew where the fault lied. For he simply needed to hear. It was as if there was a melodica blown by a kindergartener in the midst of an orchestra larger than the Vienna Philharmonic. There was a stain in this perfect masterpiece.
>How could anyone stand the presence of such a disturbance? A perfect design, product, was imperfect because it could not move, and in summary, right--it was frustrating. That was what Naoto thought However, the problem…
>"What's this part anyway…?"
>Naoto's knowledge and expertises were insufficient for him to understand this. He had no idea what this part was, or why it broke.
>In the end, he could only hear and slowly try to adjust the countless number of keyholes one by one.
>
>If his hand accidentally slipped, it could be sliced by the mock nerves that were thinner than spider threads, or he could end up tilting the nanosized gears. Once the Main Cylinder was damaged, it would be unsalvageable. It was a risky challenge of utmost danger. ...And Naoto spent 3 full hours doing this dangerous repair job.

it only doesn't make sense to literal autists
the episode was OK

Looks like they cut out a chunk so they could fit that combat intro into the first episode.
Which would've make sense if the fight was interesting. Except it wasn't.

Stop shitposting. The episode was trash and made very little sense in any regard. It makes sense if you already consumed the manga or ln, otherwise it just looks like a giant generic trash mess with awful pacing that's all over the place that gives little detail to anything.