What does Sup Forums think of the "Incel" community?

What does Sup Forums think of the "Incel" community?

If you ask me they're a bunch of shitty, racist virgins who blame woman for all their failures in life when in fact they're just genetic trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1eq3Q2mryOk
youtube.com/watch?v=IAFO3v_Ucio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make him wear a Spore shirt or something
I know you can do it

I don't think anyone sane will disagree with you on that.

So fucking close to perfection

I crei.

SEPTS

aBSOLUTELY wITNESSED

Sup Forums is literally made of these.

It's weird they deliberately turn themselves into caricatures, sort of like a sad clown. Cracks me up though.

Where you fucking retard fuck you

>What does Sup Forums think of the "Incel" community?
>implying Sup Forums is not fueled by incel rage from the beginning

I know a few people from real life that browse Sup Forums and they don't really look like this. Anecdotal I know but the only two guys I know who like that guy both browse reddit..

same the guys who are numales in my uni (beards and glasses + balding) all browse reddit and think Sup Forums is a scary place

I would fall into the category of a voluntary celibate. But I agree with a lot of the mitosis ideology from the incel community. Many of the people there are ugly/autistic people who want gfs but can't get them and then complain about woman behaviors and the roastie system they have established

Can someone tell me how I can get a fucking chin ;_;

Pretty much degenerates

As a guilty pleasure I browse incel.me and used to browse r/incels. They have a point about being discriminated against. It's a sexual death sentence to be a short, ugly and deformed male.

I enjoy their musings about government provided girlfriends, and their nihilism in general. You can really feel the pain and torment in their posts.

They are probably the only "marginalized" group I actually have empathy for, as I am a Chad lite, but did nothing to earn my genetics.

>If you ask me they're a bunch of shitty, racist virgins who blame woman for all their failures in life
Maybe the bluepilled ones. Most of them simply blame their subhuman looks and have accepted their subhumanity. More people should do so.

If he shaved, took care of his skin, got a decent haircut, and started lifting, he'd look fine. Not like a celebrity or anything, but he wouldn't look disgusting. You can improve your looks by 50%; it's not all genetic.

Holy fuck theres no way that thing is real

>racist
>Meme-flag
Fuck off jew.

Why do posts about trump eating his poop keep getting deleted? What are they hiding?

whahhahahahhahaha
*inhales*
AHAHAHHAHASHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>roasties still baiting betas to self-hate on a group that is the polar opposite of roasties claim
sigh betas and roasties are the problem with every community. you dont have to be an incel to hate on women, they are as retarded as the betas who enable them through agreeance

I feel robbed.

Dude shut the hell up. No one buys this bullshit. That guy is just fucked up.

What's wrong with him? He has big eyes and a long neck. I'm sure you could even find some way to cover that up. He's not the best looking guy, but he's also not fucking trying. He could look decent if he tried.

His face is wonky and asymmetrical and he has no jawline. I'm not one of the genetics is destiny lookism fags but that guy is just straight ugly.

His jaw looks fine, it's just the weird lighting, and you can make jaw gains. I'll agree with you on the asymmetrical face, but I stand by what I said. He could look decent if he wanted to.

lol its the same here

He needs a different haircut, needs to shave that shif off his lip, and needs to get his eye brows tweezed/shaped. Mostly the haircut and shitlip fixes would do wonders for that dude.

hey don’t hate on spore, spore’s comfy

An Incel is an Involuntarily celibate. AKA Someone who tried his best and couldn't get sex. That's me. And at least hundreds of thousands of men around the world. You don't have to proclaim yourself an Incel to be one.

Some Incels are bluepilled, some are redpilled, some are purplepilled. Most of those I know online are blackpilled.

I am an Incel because I am genetic trash. I am not a failure, except when it comes to sex. I don't blame Femoids for my virginity. I blame the sexual revolution.

>just get a haircut, bro! just bee urself !

>>The only reason people don't physically love me is because they are free to express love by choice.
Maybe people won't fuck you because you LARP the victim.

lmao you still can't change your facial bones!

All I know is the only people who use the word 'incel' are plebbitors who showed up with meme flags.

I've met some fuck ugly people that have no issues getting laid or building successful relationships, and it's because they're well put together people that don't project their insecurities onto the women they talk to. It's a tough break to feel unlovable, but there's a developmental pathway anybody can walk to improve their chances with women.

Femoids would go for Chad when they are at their prime. They will only go to sub5s when they are old overused worn out Roasties, So they could betabux the sub5 male and "settle" down.

You can change the expression of some genes through behavior, diet and exercise though.

>Short but not ugly and deformed

Pussy is the best thing in my life

>Incel
Just call me an ugly sack of genetic trash instead. it honestly sounds better. And yes I hate women, but so do Chads. Modern women are cancer.

EurasianTiger can't draw for shit, I get the message of the comics but it's hard to look at them.

WHY DO WOMEN THINK THEY ARE SO FUCKING ABOVE PEOPLE??? WHY CAN'T MEN TALK SHIT ABOUT WOMEN ANYWHERE ONLINE WITHOUT SOME FUCKING CUNT COMING IN TO PREACH ABOUT HOW "IT'S THEIR OWN FAILINGS". HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP YOU DUMB BROAD, SOME OF US HAVE ACTUALLY TRIED AND HAD OUR HEARTS BROKEN, ALRIGHT?! SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY DAMN FUCKING UGLY., ALRIGHT?! I JUST WANT TO CALL WOMEN THE MONEY-GRABBING, IDIOTIC CUNTS A LOT OF THEM ARE FOR JUST ONE GODDAMN MOMENT WITHOUT SOME CUNT COMING IN THERE TO TRY AND GET ME "TO SEE THE LIGHT". GOD I'M NOT EVEN INCEL BUT THE WHOLE THING PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.

Yeah sure you can gain muscle but you still can't change your height or bones.

I think you're speaking from inexperience about what happens in a sexual relationship. Your sex appeal can be trained up if you pull yourself together. The first step would probably be to fix your posture and reject the thoughts that place you in the world as one of its victims.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eq3Q2mryOk

checking

They are too easily subverted for any meaningful development on this board, it devolves into to eternal bitter bickering. Sadly they are here to stay it seems

>If you ask me they're a bunch of shitty, racist virgins who blame woman for all their failures in life when in fact they're just genetic trash
Pretty much. Regardless of what one thinks about women, it's a fact that getting laid in today's society is not difficult at all. I'm nowhere near Chad status and I still get pussy fairly regularly. If you really can't find a single girl who will fuck you by the time you're in college, the problem is on your end.

There's always going to be people stronger, more talented, more trustworthy and more successful than you. Even world champion body builders feel shame about their physical form. I've had the hottest chicks stolen away from short skinny dudes before because they rised up to the occasion and charmed her.

>they're just genetic trash.

Lots of genetic trash breeds. If you want to be technical it's where they come from.

Really their problem is that they can't accept that some people are just destined, due to a bad luck of the draw, to die alone and never knowing love. I'm one of those people, and is still a virgin at 30, but I don't blame anyone for it, since it's just my lot, and to go against fate is pointless.

That is pretty much what stormfr*nt is. An incel community.

>genetic trash
lack of sex doesn't indicate anything with regards to genetics, you fucking moron

Then why attribute that to them being incels, which he OP does?

It indicates they are a f*cking failure in life though hahaha. IF Kim Jong small dick Un wasn't a power hungry freak he would be an incel 50 year old virgin LOL

I think they should look into MGTOW

I am already looksmaxed. I take care of my hygiene. I am confident. I used to go to the gym. No need for any bluepilled normalshit advice. I've heard them all, time and time again. I am a virgin because I am a 0/10 manlet. No Femoid will willingly let me penetrate her vagina. Hell Femoids don't want to even look at my direction or want me to exist within 50 feet radius of them. They might stare sometimes because they are amused for seeing a subhuman. All because I was born a subhuman. Genetic garbage.

You proved his point. He's still fairly ugly (you can't change shit facial structures), but he looks significantly better with the different haircut and could probably find at least a few girls willing to fuck him.

>chads hate women
Nope, we love every aspect of womanhood

2 bad

sorry i'm just a raging incel what do I know

yeah... I will cope by getting a decent job and then I'll be fucking prostitutes with the money I get. If I couldn't get a decent job... It is over.

>Jewish Chad

LOL

HR can see the incel through my mediocre-written resume

>Plays the victim
>Unironically buys into redpill/bluepill shit

Allright, homie, you do you. I'm sure before the 1960s all sorts of dudes without any confidence or sex appeal were substantially more successful with women. That makes total biological sense.

Is he the one that got swatted?

Before the 50s Hypergamy wasn't like it is today. Women were expected to get married early and look for a husband that would provide for them. The vast majority of adults would get married.

The current decade is completely different however. Hypergamy became even worse with dating apps.

Swallow the blackpill already.

I don't worry about it too much anymore, probably because I'm middle-aged

checked

Looks much better. Now he needs to fix his clothes and he will look respectable

D-Did you become a wizard?...

All women need to do is the opposite of what they've been told. (Same problem as men, really.)

>they're just genetic trash.

This. What these fags don't want to admit is that a woman's fertility isn't a charity. Wanting the best for her future children trumps pity for a man who offers her nothing. There isn't some grand conspiracy to keep them from getting laid. Females refusing to mate with inferior males is billions of years older than feminism.

BOGANOFFED

Marriage in America in the boomer generation had like a 60% failure rate, in part because people were getting married in their early 20's before their frontal cortex and likewise their personalities were fully developed. You have no compelling argument and you're not charismatic enough to tell me what rhetorical bullshit I should stand for. GoOoOooOd day-soyboy.

If they just worked out, and got some culture outside of video games they could find somebody. But they just want to be lazy about everything, theyre the same faggots that become male feminists as a last ditch effort.

woah

Swatted. RIP

Precisely. The male feminist creep thing isn't exactly cool, but at least it's a game that can makes them available to women that want want a hookup.

>when your mom's pussy is so tight that you come looking like a giraffe

You're wasting your time. Normies can't live without their cognitive dissonance.

Boomers were already a lost generation. If you were born in the 1930s you were the first to experience a rising hypergamy. Which is at it is peak today. And it is still getting worse.

I've gone from high-level incel to high-level beta male and I don't think I'll ever stop hating women.

lol, at least I'm not so pathetic I've hung up my guns at age 19 and declared that nobody will ever want to fuck me.

>I've hung up my guns at age 19
You have guns to start with. We do not.

Playing the victim instead of building a relationship where nobody's gonna cheat.

I'm sorry you feel that way. But that's learned helplessness, like when you put a shock collar on a dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFO3v_Ucio

Sadly Sup Forums (pol included) is a normcuck site

If you hang around people that have normal and healthy relationships with and opinions about women you're going to learn those skills.

Lol, now your advice is to get friends and have relationships as well?

You are soooooooooooo out of touch.

>Sup Forums's full of pussy floating betas

God, just when you think this shithole couldn't possibly be any worse.
Is this what reddit's like?

It is not because of patheticness. It is because of genetics. Because of evolutionary reasons, Women are more picky and Men are more willing to have sex with less attractive partners. And in modern society you can't go anywhere as a 1/10. You need looks, money and status to get laid. If you don't have them, it is over.

I do. I live with normies. I have a good sense of fashion and I am confiden and have game. And I don't have a relationship. Stop giving us overused shit adivces. That might work if I didn't look like a deformed subhuman.

The one that gets cheated on is the victim. Especially if you become a slave to alimony through no fault of your own.
Most people who meet after they are 30 and get married, are doing it because they need to find someone to settle with. non Stacy-tier Femoids who are used to Chad's dick marry men they don't find attractive and wouldn't have given a chance in their prime. Just so they can betabux them. Artificial relationship where the Femoid gives nothing but a hole in her body. The Femoid doesn't really love the man. So it is only a matter of time before divorce and alimony.

this, after the haircut, if he was wearing something better and carried himself a little better, even i'd be willing to fug

He's disgusting because his skin's bad and his hair and beard are nasty and unkempt. His facial asymmetry's not that bad- I know a girl whose eyes wouldn't even cross a horizontal plane drawn on her face and she's still one of the most beautiful people I've ever met. Neck's a little awkward but I'd tell him to wear a tee/sweatshirt with a tighter neck or start wearing button-downs. There's not much he can do about his chin other than chew gum a whole lot but he could cover it up when his beard comes in. Other than that I've probably seen thousands upon thousands of uglier white people. Don't even get me started on non-whites.

What I'd tell this cuck to do is shave every two days, grow out and part his hair, start working out and cleansing/moisturizing nightly. If he took care of himself the huge eyes and Kristen Stewart eye rings would look cute.