Survive! Company slave anime adaption confirmed

twitter.com/vitaone_/status/848017953836507136

What is it? Is it a sarcastic parody on Japanese working environments? Or something lame?

This is a moe version of Dilbert.

Who?

Underage.

>western shit

You aren't much better.

This manga and Dilbert are based on satirizing technology and workplace issues in a IT company.

Is the humor just as dry as Dilbert though or it's Japanese I speak loudly and exclaim at surprising things humor?

It's about schadenfreude, so much darker but cuter than Dilbert.

Lately it feels like I end up buying or wishlisting new manga right before they get an anime announcement.

I buy Busou Machievallinism it gets green lit a month later. I buy Yuru Camp, it gets announced the day it arrives at my house. I add this to my wishlist for next month and today the anime gets announced. Hell, I had Urara Meirouchou in my wishlist for months before I realized it wasn't Uramikoi when the previous season started.

I'm sorry, are you typing this from a dojo wearing a kimono in Japan?

Not him but I only know that Dilbert exists due to Sup Forums and an old Simpsons joke from when I was a kid.

We don't really do comics strips in my country, or if we do they're mostly about football or in a dedicated magazine.
It's like this Calvin and Hobbes obsession so many people have, I'd never even heard of it until there were banners with it on.

I don't know how I've never heard of this before then, but this is gonna be good.

The OP Twitter thread states it's an April fools joke.

Haha! April Fool's jokes are hilarious aren't they?

Maybe next time OP

Fuck off Trumplet

Picked up.

This is one of the few seinen manga I hope getting animated.

I want to fuck her

>It's like this Calvin and Hobbes obsession so many people have, I'd never even heard of it until there were banners with it on.
which african country do you live in?

I saw the tv show, last i remember was dilbert about to give birth to a monstrosity with 7 different types of dna

Get in line.