Japs hate white people now

Japs hate white people now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
youtube.com/watch?v=oP_g3LYUQOw
youtube.com/watch?v=6vtpEwGgdf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good
Kick everyone out of your country, Japan. It's the right fucking thing to do right now

They just hate Americans.

Americans aren't white. :>)

>kys in what has essentially become an international tourist trap
>mad when some autistic e-celeb stumbles upon your rotting corpse and uses it as clickbait for a video
>howa dare dis low-IQ huwhite piggu mock glorious nippon culture of sepeku forest!

Logan Paul is a talentless fag. I don't know how he got this far. And he is ugly that one Jap is spot on.

Because cointel needed someone after Spencer stopped getting traction. Forced meme #6263849

BAKA GIAJIN PIGU GO HOME

>exemplifies the low IQ of whites

kek, Sup Forums BTFO

Aw herro so sorry for are hate but we smarter than you subhumans

low IQ subhuman

>All of these slants attacking 1 (one) white person
>Japs hate whites

?????

Who the fuck are you brit boy? We froma japan and we smarter than white prepole

I am honorary mongoloid, bow down before me hairy monkey

You mongloid? You one of us

Seriously.

Based Logan Paul
Japs SEETHING

If Japan and the US go to war again I will unironically side with Japan. Fuck America.

Americans aren't white it's ok.

Fuck the Japanese, bunch of sissy weirdos. Hope they kill themselves some more.

>Americans
>White

No they just hate y*nkees.
Who doesn't at this point is the real question.

literally none of them said fuck white people

Fucka you asshrol

why this fag has such a goofy ass haircut?

But hitrer love Yankees

Never forget how the Japanese finally came to hate us. Christianity couldn't do it, modern civilization couldn't do it, two nukes couldn't do it. A disrespectful Jew behaving normally (for Jews) is what pushed them over the edge.

They sure are sensitive. Why no uproar about the japs that were taking pictures with dead Chinese in nanjing?

>(((logan paul)))
>white
reason to hate kikes number 6 gorillion: giving us a bad name abroad

Because they were dead Chinamen...
Only a yank would complain about less Chinese people lmao.
Probably 12% east Asian himself.

It was inferred. The guy who said he exemplifies the low IQ of white people perhaps?

>>>Logan Paul

also that pathetic crying kike in north korea who went braindead set another horrific example

They seem to hate that lesbian in the picture, not white people as a whole.

To take away from his abnormally long face and nose.

Who would want a little faggot youtuber like that in their country? I bet no one.

All the comments there with like 2 exceptions are saying he, specifically, is shit and that all youtubers are just as shit. Almost none of them mention America, and half say Americans aren't bad except guys like this.

Only fucking Americans would hear about a suicide forest and think "that sounds fun"
A nation of scum

In fairness, I can’t think of a YouTuber that shouldn’t kill themselves.

Give a quick rundown. All I know so far are Japs are xenophobes, Logan Paul's a Jew, and this leads to America hate.

I can understand the hate.
Can you imagine if africans had better countries than us? It would really upset me if people with lower iqs than whites had better countries and culture than us. Luckily they don't which is why the japs are Just as obsessed with the west as the weabos on here are with them.

You wh*Toids are disgusting.

You strupid white niggers think being white e better than being a Japanese brut you are wrong because not only are we sexier than you fuck faces but we also 10× smarter in IQ

So sruck my remon drick

I actually don't mind their comments towards America. I mean, it's their country and Logan was definitely using it to garner more attention for himself. The japs have every right to tell him to fuck off IMO.

Quick someone graft Jake Paul and company faces into the WHITE PIGGO GO HOME video.
youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM

he went to a jap forest known as a suicide hotspot and had a fun time filming a corpse there

Where does this ugo live?

While dressed like a fucking pokemon.

You do know most of these comments are coming from Nipps that will neck themselves in a few years.
youtube.com/watch?v=oP_g3LYUQOw

>le honolaly alyan

>kill yourself in a public place
>expect privacy
pick one

HIRO, NOOOOOOOOOO

>now
TWO NUKES

Cringe level: supreme-o

good, maybe their art will start to reflect it also.
only casualty i can see in this is that some euro comics were being sold in conventions in japland, but it's a small sacrifice.

Hide jewish threads with hate word. Rats spread disease

>Implying Americans act like we do because we care what people think
>Implying Japan wouldn't be a third world country without us buying their shit

It wouldn't be.
I'm glad you realise you are nothing but a mindless consumer though

I know logan paul is famous youtubers among 10-17 year olds in the US. I have no idea what went down here and why he is apologizing and why Japs are pissed at him.
How the fuck is he popular in japan?

No he didn't. He called us mutts before it was memed on Sup Forums

please don't tell me that Sup Forums is defending that narcissistic amerishart full of reality show emotions just because it looks aryan

Two nukes were not enough

This covers it really well. He acted like a stupid child, disrespected their culture etc.
It wasn't just finding the body.
youtube.com/watch?v=6vtpEwGgdf4
>If he had gone to Saudi Arabia instead they would be sawing off his head right now

I don't speak Japanese but this doesn't look right.

Don't think too hard, you'll hurt yourself

There's blonde Jews with blue eyes too. However, one look at the nose and hips...

Their culture of killing themselves in the woods? lol great culture

Japs are better than us at this point, we've gone to shit ever since our "victory" in WW2 were we lost everything

Everything I know about Aokigahara comes from euro youtubers. There was also a big British horror movie set there too.

You are a nigger Tyrone.

>Americans aren't white. :>)

Who is the audience for that content mutt?

Fat Man and Little Boy

You have no idea how stressful Japanese life is.

I get he found a body but what's the issue? The way he acted when he found it? He and his friends called the police so they could come pick up the body. I stopped watching after that. Did he laugh or cry? Even if he laughed, why would it matter if he acted that way upon finding a body?

I don’t care

That doesn't make their culture any better.

actually this, i forgot that Paul Logan isn't white.

You tell me, considering it was mostly in Dutch and German.

I really doubt that

A foreign dude dressed like an asshat intruded on a deeply personal cultural issue for the lulz and to make a buck disrespecting them on the jewtube. If some slants came down to America and started filming and trying to monetize the morgue where all of the teenage white kids who OD’ed on oxy are stored, they wouldn’t leave the country alive. It’s just a complete lack of class.

>Japs hate white people now
>now
lol

ireland had it's first "attack of peace" yesterday,
the first victim is japanese
msm covering up

It's the fact that he needlessly went into such a contentious and almost sacred area just to exploit it for his own gain without any care or thought to either the dead there, or the surrounding culture and people of Japan to which the forest is embedded.

It basically is emblematic of extreme narcissism, disrespect and a nihilistic disregard for a different culture, people's and traditions, even if it is a suicide forest. It also is a showcase of complete arrogance which is anathema to Japanese mores and standards.

>pissing off your anime providers
what do pol

fuck u white man

Americans are the niggers of Japan

Sounds like someone needs another nuke to straighten themselves up

I'd say this all disrespecting different cultures and finding humor in dead bodies is more like degenerate yankee thing, or atleast being idiotic enough to film and post it on youtube.

fuck Logan Paul
what a fag
this was a publicity stunt

THIS WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG
KIKE LOGAN PAUL SENT TO JAPAN TO DAMAGE WHITE/NIP RELATIONS

Time to deport all English teachers and US military

I feel it's something wrong with the Japanese mindset. Japanese people don't even want to marry anymore. They just choose to live alone forever. They just seem depressed as a whole.

i think that honor belongs to flips

Paul Logan is as white as John Stewart

90% of the people I know over age 35 are married

It's either the Koreans or the Chinese, one is the nigger and the other is the spic
leaning towards Koreans as niggers

よかったぜ!アメリカ人はまんなあほうが。ワアイトペィッグゴーホーム!

do i pass as japanese in japan

i stand corrected.

we need to shill the fact logan was a kike, we should have shilled the fact that crying braindead poster stealing in NK guy was a kike, this and the Chinese (((White)))-left meme gives us a chance to redpill the slanty eyed yellow man so that when the west inevitably falls and jews move East they will be dealt with