WWI Propaganda Posters

Why did the Germans have such shitty propaganda posters compared to the allies? I mean the British empire spider is just boring and it does not get you hyped.

They were saving the good ones for later

First time I've seen that and I think it's pretty good desu.

>implying those spiders are propaganda and not a real weapon of the british empire

oh sweet honey child still warm from the womb! how much there is to learn!

Because they can’t into banter. But this one’s good.

bump

I like the american one

卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐 RAISE YOUR SWASTIKA

Moar? Let's judge them

((((((((((spider)))))))))))))

Lmao destiny faggot this site doesn't work like twitch chat

Thats supposed to be a French Colonial trooper. Note the read pants.

This american one is cool

>war bonds

How much interest did they pay after the war?

I'd say Diary of Anne Frankenstein just because it's still being propagated today, but honorable mention goes to Night by Eli Wiesel which was once sold as non-fiction but had to rebrand relatively recently after he admitted in an interview that it was "Only real in his mind".

I like crows and ravens. They are immensely intelligent and even easy to befriend, if you don't have cats or express any ill-will. I think the West should stop associating them with the Gothic -- it actually stops real creativity too and is annoying.

Because it turns out it's really fucking hard to meme a country with zero history of trying to occupy Europe and no massive conscript army into the aggressor as you try to occupy as much of Europe as possible with your massive conscript army.

Kek

I looked up that spider statue

>The creature named "Spirit of Zionism", which towers over onlookers at a height of nearly 30ft (9m), is the work of 95-year-old acclaimed artist Louise Bourgeois. The City of London today unveiled a giant sculpture named "Spirit of zionism" in a ceremony on Tuesday. The sculpture by 95-year-old acclaimed artist Louise Bourgeois is made of bronze, stainless steel and marble and was one of a series of six gargantuan spiders built in the 1990s, the first of which was called "Maman". "The piece, when you are inside of the sculpture, conveys the feeling of fear that is daily life for Palestinian families" said Burgeoise at the ceremony. Lord Mayor of London John Stuttard said that the sculpture was "in keeping with the ZION theme that we presented in our 2012 Games LOGO".

>The title "Maman" is the familiar French word for Mother.

"The Spider is an ode to my mother. She was my best friend. Like a spider, my mother was a weaver. My family was in the business of tapestry restoration, and my mother was in charge of the workshop. Like spiders, my mother was very clever. Spiders are friendly presences that eat mosquitoes. We know that mosquitoes spread diseases and are therefore unwanted. So, spiders are helpful and protective, just like my mother."

— Louise Bourgeois